News
news The world as we know it is about to end
news Witnesses See 40 UFOs Over a Beach in the UK
news Mysterious and Chilling Photographs of Unidentified People
news Canada's Best-Documented UFO Encounter Celebrates Its 50th
news California Broadcast Interrupted With Ominous Announcement
news Mystery of sonic weapon attacks at US embassy in Cuba deepens
news Is the US Navy Trying to Catch UFOs?
news No, We Can't Control Hurricanes from Space
news This Guy Has Been Tirelessly Documenting the Ghost in His Apartment
news Earth May Be Under Surveillance by Nine Alien Civilizations
news CIA informant claimed Hitler survived WWII

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

There is no need for education beyond 5th Grade
TRUMP IS A GOD AMONG MEN
lop guest
User ID: 374578
09-13-2017 10:35 PM

There is no need for education beyond 5th Grade
Advertisement
There is no need for education beyond 5th Grade for most students. Only those with IQ's of 130 and above should go to school beyond fifth grade. Over 70 percent of students presently in college in the United States do not belong there and get no benefit from that education. All they get is a lot of debt.

There should be Trade Schools after Fifth Grade and students should pay a nominal fee to attend.
Quote this message in a reply

Spiddy
User ID: 317106
09-13-2017 10:37 PM

RE: There is no need for education beyond 5th Grade
Well if it worked for you who are we to argue?

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
House of M
M Theory Cubed
User ID: 194002
09-13-2017 10:37 PM

How many threads do you need to start on this subject?

Holy Mackerel Catman!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428206
09-13-2017 10:38 PM

Is this not already inplimented in the good ol' USA? It certainly explains posters such as yourself Opie.
Spiddy
User ID: 317106
09-13-2017 10:39 PM

House of M  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:37 PM)
How many threads do you need to start on this subject?

Eleventy four.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428206
09-13-2017 10:42 PM

potatoe
He Man
Subscriber: Goat Monkey wannbe
User ID: 426524
09-13-2017 10:45 PM

Certainly not,... Trump is going share his vast wealth with everybody that has an IQ lower than he does.

Wait,.... that is going to help at all. Ok get back to college kids, Mods please close this thread. Jhikpghf

Making LOP Great again since 06-07-2013!

[Image: t04em3z.jpg]
Russian President Vladimir Putin presented Tillerson with the Order of Friendship.

It's a great year for kleptocratic regimes, oligarchies, plutocracies and autocratic hell holes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
09-13-2017 10:47 PM

Probably enough skills to learn how to use the internet and all it's resources. 1 website with the appropriate tools can replace an entire school system.

But then kids have to be self motivated, and that's good because education is only valuable to self motivated people. Anyone else who gets a degree just expects society to give them what they went to school for. Entitlementality.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 427407
09-13-2017 10:49 PM

I nevver pass graid 5 and got me a great job at macdonald klenin tabels. It wasn't cause me mom works their eether. She said I can work cash soon caws they got this new big iPad on the wall people can enter what they eat in
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430577
09-13-2017 10:50 PM

Muh, if you can afford it, you should be able to spend your money on it. They may be wasting their time and money, but who gives a f*#k? Certainly not those taking their money. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 326813
09-13-2017 10:51 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:47 PM)
Probably enough skills to learn how to use the internet and all it's resources. 1 website with the appropriate tools can replace an entire school system.

But then kids have to be self motivated, and that's good because education is only valuable to self motivated people. Anyone else who gets a degree just expects society to give them what they went to school for. Entitlementality.

entitlementality, sorry it's not copyrighted, I must steal it!
StarStripes
User ID: 402414
09-13-2017 10:52 PM

TRUMP IS A GOD AMONG MEN  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:35 PM)
There is no need for education beyond 5th Grade for most students. Only those with IQ's of 130 and above should go to school beyond fifth grade. Over 70 percent of students presently in college in the United States do not belong there and get no benefit from that education. All they get is a lot of debt.

There should be Trade Schools after Fifth Grade and students should pay a nominal fee to attend.

This is quite true, but there should be simplified schools for the majority of people and only people with high I.Q. could then go to regular schools. It all should be optional also. http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-705574.html
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 326813
09-13-2017 10:55 PM

OP, you wanna charge 10 yo kids to go to trade schools?

Dotcha think there are a LOT of useful things people could be lernin in school besides the current ciricu.....classes? Like how to cook and feed yourself cheap, or find work on Craig's list etc? Basic economic decision making like the perils of debt, how to make a budget, that kind of stuff?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430577
09-13-2017 11:01 PM

I became addicted to learning as a child. I easily absorbed, understood, learned, and used everything I read. I was like "Wow, all I have to do is read a book and I'm smart about that now." I remember my first major self-motivated accomplishment. As a young kid, I pulled a bunch of broken teevees and other electronics from the dump (a tornado had just swept through the town, destroying half of it) and within a few weeks I had one of those discarded teevees working perfectly, by pulling compatible parts from other sets and boards. I taught myself enough electronics, all by myself, to get my amateur radio license when I found out that I could do that too. Whatever I read, I fully understood and could apply and benefit from. There was nothing I read that I did not understand. Who wouldn't become obsessed with that? Knowledge opens up so many new possibilities and more fun. Who doesn't want that?
Manifest Alchemy
User ID: 401056
09-14-2017 12:36 AM

No algebra? I will [probably] conspiracy sump this later.

"The Precipitant has a smaller place in reality, thus it is mortal."
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8uMCQrAxylM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0619bdpOolA
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 12:36 AM by 1110.00.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication