News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

College student who lied about getting raped begs to dodge jail
She Man
lop guest
User ID: 411625
09-13-2017 10:53 PM

beermug College student who lied about getting raped begs to dodge jail
Advertisement
NEW YORK POST – LORENA MONGELLI

“The young Long Island woman accused of falsely crying rape against two football players at her Connecticut college was back in court Friday, continuing her bid to dodge jail by getting treatment for an undisclosed mental health issue.

During a brief hearing, a Bridgeport judge granted defendant Nikki Yovino’s request that her lawyer be present as she undergoes a psychological exam that will help determine her eligibility for the jail diversion program.

“She’s hanging in there,” lawyer Mark Sherman told The Post of Yovino, 19, of South Setauket. “She’s looking for a result in this case that would not involve jail time.”

Photo: BRIDGEPORT POLICE DEPT

Prosecutors are against Yovino being enrolled in the Supervised Diversion program, which, if successfully completed, would result in the dismissal of charges of falsely reporting an incident and tampering with physical evidence. The charges carry a maximum five-year prison sentence.

Yovino’s admittedly false rape claim — made earlier this year, when she was 18 — led to two Sacred Heart University football players losing their sports scholarships and getting suspended from their team.

Pressed by authorities about inconsistencies in her account, Yovino eventually admitted that she’d had consensual sex with the two football players in a bathroom during a football club party, then lied about it in hopes of winning the sympathy of a third male student whom she wanted to date

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/08/col...odge-jail/ chuckle
Quote this message in a reply

seasnake
User ID: 67904
09-13-2017 10:57 PM

RE: College student who lied about getting raped begs to dodge jail
of course the football players could have actually raped her
Astute
User ID: 429226
09-13-2017 11:06 PM

I'd say it's a pretty good indicator of mental illness if a person thinks it's ok to falsely accuse someone else of rape.

In all of my former years of attempting to pour myself into others, I came across 3 women who opened up to me about being raped. I did everything I could to bring the situation to justice just to have each one eventually tell me that it wasn't rape. They participated from beginning to end.

Yes, each one of those women had some "thinking" problems.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 11:07 PM by Astute.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 326813
09-13-2017 11:08 PM

she's just gonna beg?

I mean the least she can do if she wants leniency is to give the judge a bj.
BeelzeBob
User ID: 14698
09-13-2017 11:09 PM

She Man  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:53 PM)
NEW YORK POST – LORENA MONGELLI

“The young Long Island woman accused of falsely crying rape against two football players at her Connecticut college was back in court Friday, continuing her bid to dodge jail by getting treatment for an undisclosed mental health issue.

During a brief hearing, a Bridgeport judge granted defendant Nikki Yovino’s request that her lawyer be present as she undergoes a psychological exam that will help determine her eligibility for the jail diversion program.

“She’s hanging in there,” lawyer Mark Sherman told The Post of Yovino, 19, of South Setauket. “She’s looking for a result in this case that would not involve jail time.”

Photo: BRIDGEPORT POLICE DEPT

Prosecutors are against Yovino being enrolled in the Supervised Diversion program, which, if successfully completed, would result in the dismissal of charges of falsely reporting an incident and tampering with physical evidence. The charges carry a maximum five-year prison sentence.

Yovino’s admittedly false rape claim — made earlier this year, when she was 18 — led to two Sacred Heart University football players losing their sports scholarships and getting suspended from their team.

Pressed by authorities about inconsistencies in her account, Yovino eventually admitted that she’d had consensual sex with the two football players in a bathroom during a football club party, then lied about it in hopes of winning the sympathy of a third male student whom she wanted to date

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/08/col...odge-jail/ chuckle

She could pay for all the football players schooling plus damages...that's a good start.

You shouldn't judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoes...then you can say anything you want, because you're a mile away and you have his shoes.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 313850
09-13-2017 11:09 PM

seasnake  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:57 PM)
of course the football players could have actually raped her

I wonder if A.I programmes can tell if she liked it or not ? Lmao
seasnake
User ID: 67904
09-13-2017 11:12 PM

There is a long history of accusations concerning football players and football teams raping female students on campus. In that long history of accusations have always been the accusations that the colleges tended to do whatever they could to get the girls to retract their accusations.
She Man
lop guest
User ID: 398179
09-13-2017 11:54 PM

Another broken family only the mom showed up in court. Where's the daddy?
uh
lop guest
User ID: 428992
09-14-2017 12:52 AM

f*#k THAT very sexy lady!!
IN THE ASS THEN THE MOUTH

THEN THE SNATCH! THEN BACK TO THE ASS AND MOUTH AGAIN...
Lunatic Maniac
User ID: 420326
09-14-2017 01:08 AM

the football players in fact had sex with her, so if they got accused of rape i see no problem with that, since there's no such thing as "consensual sex" where fornicators are concerned, god believes prison is fair punishment for sinners on earth and hell when they're dead
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423583
09-14-2017 04:22 AM

college costs 50-210k

she can start by finding the funds to repay that

then there is libor and slander

id say a minimum 50k each onward of 510k each as every time a story comes up so will these boys names.

then id say another 1 million just for being a piece of sh*t trash whore who is just going to spit out some piece of trash kid that will grow up just like her.

or make it zero dollars and times served if she has her tubes cut beyond all recognition so a piece of sh*t like that cant ever reproduce.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 418393
09-14-2017 04:27 AM

I'll bet anything she never goes to jail.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication