News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.27 Average

Step Away from the Doom and Absorb Kitty Cuteness
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 430585
09-13-2017 10:59 PM

heart Step Away from the Doom and Absorb Kitty Cuteness
Advertisement
Its about time for my babies to go to their new homes. Just some candid shots from the past two days. They are so much fun. The breed has the sweet loving personality of Persians. But unlike Persians that are sometimes timid and shy... these little guys are afraid of nothing... are outgoing and playful... are very people oriented... Trying to sweep last night with 7 lil rugrats attacking me and the broom, was a hilarious Nightmare!
chuckle

One of my short legged minuet babies Crashed Out, Sound Asleep, Straddling a Baby Gate!
Jptdknpa
[Image: 20170913_093705.jpg]

The standard (shortlegged) girl we are keeping.
Heartflowers
[Image: 20170913_141812.jpg]

[Image: 20170913_141912.jpg]

"I think if people want to wipe out reminders of slavery, segregation & white supremacy we might consider getting rid of the Democratic Party"- Dnesh D'Souza
Quote this message in a reply

Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 430586
09-13-2017 11:07 PM

RE: Step Away from the Doom and Absorb Kitty Cuteness
Now this one is my HEART! She is a NonStandard (long legged) has the flatter face that I love, and also has these eyes that make her look so sad and pitiful! But she is the furthest thing from sad and pitiful. Jptdknpa

She is a tiny little dare devil that gets into everything! And she adores me. I walk into the room and she comes flying up to me purring like an engine. Last night when taking the first pic she was on the back of the couch and I was standing behind it. She suddenly did this suicidal leap to my chest then climbed onto my shoulders. She layed on my shoulder purring for the next half hour as I washed dishes. chuckle

[Image: Screenshot_20170913-153022.jpg]

[Image: 20170912_224946.jpg]

This is her little brother. Hes a cutie too.

[Image: 20170913_155020.png]

"I think if people want to wipe out reminders of slavery, segregation & white supremacy we might consider getting rid of the Democratic Party"- Dnesh D'Souza
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 11:14 PM by Elizabeth.) Quote this message in a reply
Puddyᑕat
User ID: 348173
09-13-2017 11:16 PM

Elizabeth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:59 PM)
One of my short legged minuet babies Crashed Out, Sound Asleep, Straddling a Baby Gate!
Jptdknpa

Your little ones are gorgeous Heartflowers

That pic is my favorite, chuckle
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 11:16 PM by Puddyᑕat.) Quote this message in a reply
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 430586
09-13-2017 11:19 PM

PuddyCat  Wrote: (09-13-2017 11:16 PM)
Elizabeth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 10:59 PM)
Jptdknpa

I was laughing so hard I was scared I would wake him up before I got the pic
chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430577
09-13-2017 11:19 PM

Ah they are so cute. I prefer grey or blue cats. Russian blue, korats, etc. They seem more intelligent than most other domestic cats. They seem to have long lasting memories. Easy to teach, attentive, loyal, obedient, and they seem to have the ability to learn a great deal of English as they get older. My 15+ year old korat knows many words. She listens to my conversations. If I tell someone I'm going to take my cat to the vet, you can see her immediate reaction as she tries to sneak away to hide. When she hears the weather name on teevee or anyone mention the word tonado, she will growl and RUN away to hide under my bed. I can ask her if she is hungry and she will answer yes or no. I can ask her how she us and she will reach out with her paw and paw at the floor once or twice to say "all us okay." They get so damn smart as they get older. She knows all the basic things I might say to her. When I say I'm going to clean her litter box now, she'll run to her bathroom to use the litter box one last time before I clean it. I can ask her what she wants to eat, and she will go to the cupboard if she wants canned, or the fridge when she wants the cat food I make her. If I give her the wrong one, she will not eat it and go back and ask for the right one. She will repeat any trick you show her and she loves to do so to show you she understands and can.
BlackCat
Every day is an extra day
User ID: 400632
09-13-2017 11:21 PM

[Image: Cuddling-Kittens-002.jpg]

ಠ_ಠ
zyx
User ID: 425190
09-13-2017 11:23 PM

cool cats

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 430591
09-13-2017 11:36 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (09-13-2017 11:19 PM)
Ah they are so cute. I prefer grey or blue cats. Russian blue, korats, etc. They seem more intelligent than most other domestic cats. They seem to have long lasting memories. Easy to teach, attentive, loyal, obedient, and they seem to have the ability to learn a great deal of English as they get older. My 15+ year old korat knows many words. She listens to my conversations. If I tell someone I'm going to take my cat to the vet, you can see her immediate reaction as she tries to sneak away to hide. When she hears the weather name on teevee or anyone mention the word tonado, she will growl and RUN away to hide under my bed. I can ask her if she is hungry and she will answer yes or no. I can ask her how she us and she will reach out with her paw and paw at the floor once or twice to say "all us okay." They get so damn smart as they get older. She knows all the basic things I might say to her. When I say I'm going to clean her litter box now, she'll run to her bathroom to use the litter box one last time before I clean it. I can ask her what she wants to eat, and she will go to the cupboard if she wants canned, or the fridge when she wants the cat food I make her. If I give her the wrong one, she will not eat it and go back and ask for the right one. She will repeat any trick you show her and she loves to do so to show you she understands and can.

She sounds wonderful! Hugs

An attentive owner can make all the difference in cat intelligence. I also feel they are sort of like children and much depends on their experiences when young. I keep babies with mom until 8-12 weeks. It gives them the chance to socialize with other cats, people, dogs, and a larger environment while having confidence with their Mom beside them.

The minuets are fairly intelligent as a breed also. Especially with their outgoing nature. They are sort of like street smart persians
Jptdknpa

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 11:41 PM by Elizabeth.) Quote this message in a reply
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 430592
09-13-2017 11:37 PM

BlackCat  Wrote: (09-13-2017 11:21 PM)
[Image: Cuddling-Kittens-002.jpg]

Love that Pic!

Heartflowers

Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
09-13-2017 11:38 PM

zyx  Wrote: (09-13-2017 11:23 PM)
cool cats

Thanks!

Hugs

Puddyᑕat
User ID: 348173
09-13-2017 11:47 PM

Elizabeth  Wrote: (09-13-2017 11:19 PM)

chuckle

I love the silly things they get up to each day and night.

My one here sometimes sits on the exercise bike seat in the morning, knowing full well I want to use it when I get up, that's his way of bribing me.

He has my psychological profile and he uses it it against me, testing how well trained I am. wut?

[Image: TzFUbZI.gif]

Srpgibmd
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
09-13-2017 11:56 PM

PuddyCat  Wrote: (09-13-2017 11:47 PM)
chuckle

I love the silly things they get up to each day and night.

My one here sometimes sits on the exercise bike seat in the morning, knowing full well I want to use it when I get up, that's his way of bribing me.

He has my psychological profile and he uses it it against me, testing how well trained I am. wut?

Oh absolutely! They know exactly what to do, to get what they want out of ya.

Lmao

seasnake
User ID: 67904
09-14-2017 12:03 AM

chuckle

well its a long climb up there when you are a kitten, naps are sometimes necessary in instances such as this
Elizabeth
Yeh Yeh I Know
User ID: 430595
09-14-2017 12:28 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (09-14-2017 12:03 AM)
chuckle

well its a long climb up there when you are a kitten, naps are sometimes necessary in instances such as this

chuckle

Naps seem to be necessary at any time with this crew.

Ive got to remember to get a pic, but one of them likes to use the edge of the water bowl as a pillow. So Im always finding it sound asleep with his head about to fall into the water bowl.

Sarah
User ID: 257528
09-14-2017 01:04 AM

Aaagh!!! SOOO freakin' CUTE!!!

HeartflowersHeartflowersHeartflowers
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication