News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Figures looking humanoid in dreams but when you doubt they morph
zyx
User ID: 425190
09-14-2017 03:58 AM

Figures looking humanoid in dreams but when you doubt they morph
Advertisement
saw someone looking like this 3 of them infact
[Image: Black_Annis-e1372383398872.jpg]

not exactly like it no glowing eyes or anything or gnarly fingernails, but still more pointed faces than they had before i questioned them , their skin where blue their hair black.
and they looked just a wee bit mean.

in my dream i was in a house i lived in for near 20 years there where theese figures in white (scandinavian looking like me) telling me i was dead, i went somewhat lucid and said no i am not, and you are not what you seem to be, then they morphed into looking truly alienish.

every damn time i question people in my dream be it supposed family members , friends or just randoms, they are not allways human looking after i call their bluff. and they are allways seemingly amused by it.

seriously i need to start drawing and making art again , i got a pletora of inspiration for some truly wierd looking "people" when you consider what humans think are normal

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
Quote this message in a reply

Camacho2020
What ever I say is for entertainment
User ID: 424722
09-14-2017 04:00 AM

pin RE: Figures looking humanoid in dreams but when you doubt they morph
[Image: Pxa7D8E.gif]

Popcorn

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.
zyx
User ID: 425190
09-14-2017 04:24 AM

RE: Figures looking humanoid in dreams but when you doubt they morph
Falkor  Wrote: (09-14-2017 04:00 AM)
[Image: Pxa7D8E.gif]

Popcorn

i dont know man i have imagined all kinds of alien things.
the pic i linked was me searching for blue skinned creatures in mythology though.closest to how they looked and never seen the image i linked before.

if i fancied drawing some of the sh*t i dream about or whatever, idk.

personally i rather have a drink and try to forget about it.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication