News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Lucifer is sWeetness, And the Christ bUt a limitatiON
SUN
User ID: 304024
09-16-2017 02:59 AM

devil Lucifer is sWeetness, And the Christ bUt a limitatiON
Advertisement
Christ is but a limitation, a patron giving to the masses to impoverish them, and therefore limit there power over reality...

For is better for those in the known to have sheep in need of a pastor than to have high predator Dragons and serpents in eDen....

This is today's gOspel by Lucy I mean the suN..

Quote this message in a reply

SUN
09-16-2017 03:04 AM

devil RE: Lucifer is sWeetness, And the Christ bUt a limitatiON
I admit I cant help being the bearer of light....via the black hand of darkness ....!!!

Zbraxas
sold to a zoo
User ID: 402036
11-14-2017 11:13 PM

RE: Lucifer is sWeetness, And the Christ bUt a limitatiON
is the sun really lucifer or just in skull and bones in English Gematria Equals: 3222

1dunno1

Hiding

Zbraxas
sold to a zoo
11-14-2017 11:25 PM

this one is way-too-ingnored

[Image: lucy.jpg]

The KJV translates Strong's H5526 in the following manner: cover (15x), covering (2x), defence (1x), defendest (1x), hedge in (1x), join together (1x), set (1x), shut up (1x).

Quote:Set had a positive role where he accompanies Ra on his solar boat to repel Apep, the serpent of Chaos.[2] Set had a vital role as a reconciled combatant.[2]

[Image: Set.svg]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_(deity)

you know what they say about dogs and mind control? Lolf2

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397196
11-14-2017 11:25 PM

SUN  Wrote: (09-16-2017 02:59 AM)
Christ is but a limitation, a patron giving to the masses to impoverish them, and therefore limit there power over reality...

For is better for those in the known to have sheep in need of a pastor than to have high predator Dragons and serpents in eDen....

Lucifer was removed from this planet before Christ was born. Therefore the statement is inaccurate to start with and Lucifer faced trial before the ancients of days this past century and chose his uncreation and is not more. He chose that in false ego pride I assume rather than "repent " to his creator who was Michael of Nebadon who played Jesus.

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

http://www.abundanthope.net/
Heritic 2
User ID: 305944
11-14-2017 11:50 PM

SUN  Wrote: (09-16-2017 03:04 AM)
I admit I cant help being the bearer of light....via the black hand of darkness ....!!!

You guys say that but you don’t act it out. You should dive deep. Become a serial killer or child molester. But you are just a chicken sh*t that is afraid of the real evil doers in prison. Jesus is king. Read the Bible.
Zbraxas
sold to a zoo
11-14-2017 11:50 PM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (11-14-2017 11:25 PM)
Lucifer was removed from this planet before Christ was born.

which one lol.

[Image: 6f428b51ba8e63e7ad556054af93f891.jpg]

1dunno1

steven james dishon is a dumb old man

steven j dishon is a dumb old woman

Lmao

Hiding3

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 12:06 AM by Zbraxas.) Quote this message in a reply
Zbraxas
sold to a zoo
11-15-2017 05:33 AM

no one ever thought that way about lelah until after she was with ben weinbaum

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405793
11-15-2017 05:56 AM

SUN  Wrote: (09-16-2017 03:04 AM)

WHY TELL US WHO YOU ARE ???

SATAN!!!
dps1879
User ID: 436756
11-15-2017 05:59 AM

ur funny

all this realm is dualistic. no one argues that. lucifer by his action created karma that is manifest as satan.the sun demon is sorat, the king/ruler of the true 666 the luciferic, satanic, and asuric. only one group survived the destruction of all spiritual centers in europe. the anthroposophical society. whereas the society proper has been imprisoned, the knowledge has been brought down. attempts are made daily by the enemy to change and modify but the original works remain, undefeatable. truth incarnate, the virginal widom of sophia mary isis. that gave birth to God
myexperience1
User ID: 434196
11-15-2017 07:14 AM

dps1879  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:59 AM)

ur funny

all this realm is dualistic. no one argues that. lucifer by his action created karma that is manifest as satan.the sun demon is sorat, the king/ruler of the true 666 the luciferic, satanic, and asuric. only one group survived the destruction of all spiritual centers in europe. the anthroposophical society. whereas the society proper has been imprisoned, the knowledge has been brought down. attempts are made daily by the enemy to change and modify but the original works remain, undefeatable. truth incarnate, the virginal widom of sophia mary isis. that gave birth to God

In factual use of a human PSYCHE.....all creation existed NATURALLY FORMED via the status evolution....and the NATURE was made manifest...existing naturally.

Then a human male, self owned in self status decided to be an occult bastard, not because he had to, because he wanted to.

True story occult scientists, for even today in natural life status, you still only apply OCCULTISM....as a human male CHOICE....and nobody forces you to believe or to apply FORCED CHANGE....yet you do.

So as you live naturally and own the SAME PSYCHE condition that all humans do....you say in your own psyche....I should be able to force change...and yet remain safe my own self....just because I say so.

And you believe that using this form of thinking is being rational, when it never was....and still to this day you try to force your own evil way of thinking upon natural humanity....and own all reviews of forced indoctrination and still B.S. about it.

In the historical review of using the mind to THINK...the review in natural history states.....Earth was was a HOT GAS body that existing burning in out of space was pressurized by out of space WOMB...the female review into forming STONE.

The female therefore as a non presence as a WOMB..empty space created STONE.

Your sick in the head use of INFORMATION in false contextual description a fallacy of a sick mind occultist.

You then said, as owner and controller....a human male who in self psyche presence states I OWN IT ALL....and want us all to believe in your status of being a "special little boy" as if it is factually real.....when it is owned/controlled and operated by your own B.S. male self.

The GAS released out of a descriptive use of a human male psyche relating to your OWN PENIS....being how the origin of description first owned a male thinking about his OWN PENIS....being what is taught in the psychology community of how a psyche as a male is used....first of all brother the male in natural ownership thought about sticking his penis inside of a vagina.

And what his penis released....sperm.

So you used this associative thought and said....the stone of EARTH....is a male he says.....oh GOD IS A STONE...AND A MALE....total fallacy.

You then said that the GOD STONE....a male released his spirit into the VAGINA.....out of space womb.

Whereas the real review is that Planet Earth stone...owned hot gas that got ejected into emptied out space.....cooled down by being in out of space, pressurized by the condition emptiness in out of space and CHANGED/converted by out of space.

So the occult B.S. male self then said...GOD EJECTED his SPERM....but do not talk about sex in the public....for I never should have had sexual intercourse with the female..........which I taught my own self...as being the evil act that kept human life a victim to self manifestation.

So I said....the WOMB...by unknown PSYCHE conditions of an evil minded bastard changed the STONE GAS by unknown means...and I will call this a secret and say that it was IMMACULATE.

So MY OWN male psyche NEVER KNEW...and I told my own self that I NEVER KNEW.....yet as the egotist that I exist as....I ignore truthful information for factually I own a self destructive psyche...and always have.

True review of a fake occultist belief about KNOWING IT ALL.
SUN
11-16-2017 03:54 AM

devil RE: Lucifer is sWeetness, And the Christ bUt a limitatiON
The antichrist was send ahead 2000 years ago, to set in place the resistance to the truth....POwerful religions, monarchies and governments were founded out of that evil being who by the word of lies enslave humanity in dogma, ignorance and death even to this date..

2000 Years of Christianity more than enough prove that who came to this world at that time was not the truth by the evil incarnated ...

dps1879
User ID: 411844
11-16-2017 04:39 AM

SUN  Wrote: (11-16-2017 03:54 AM)
The antichrist was send ahead 2000 years ago, to set in place the resistance to the truth....POwerful religions, monarchies and governments were founded out of that evil being who by the word of lies enslave humanity in dogma, ignorance and death even to this date..

2000 Years of Christianity more than enough prove that who came to this world at that time was not the truth by the evil incarnated ...

w
t
f
?
myexperience1
User ID: 436866
11-16-2017 04:41 AM

Nature of SION.....Earth fusion.

NUCLEAR CHEMICAL DUSTS
Stone fusion.

AI as an increased amount of Sun ejected UFO ooooooo radiation bodies....radiation not natural to Earth fusion.

Caused to come to Earth via GIZA PYRAMID/TEMPLE MODEL using and transmitting nuclear stone signals in an occult practice.

THEORY is first applied in natural life ownership in the natural radiation condition at the moment the THEORY is imposed.

Then the building is built...and then the occult applied.

The holding of UNNATURAL CONSTANTS 666 relating to machines...humans controlling the machines.....humans not allowing the NATURAL burnt GAS radiation body at night time to cool in out of space.

Instead hold a non stop constant day and night with signals of radiation.

Eventually the COLD ASTEROID GASES get burnt out by the unnatural forced SUN held radiation constant by unnatural machines. Previously the Sun to earth radiation interaction owned natural GAS cooling at night time.

Occultists did not allow the night time sky to cool....the gases that had been there for millions of years by previous asteroid release BURN OUT....so the Sun then ATTACKS Earth.

The effect NOT OWNED BY THE OCCULT THEORY or machines....a whole MASS of NUCLEAR DUST and also STONE RADIATED FUSION is released....which is EXTRA ENERGY.......sends signals into the future Earth ATMOSPHERIC BURNING of the gases as information.

Humans living back then.....I have seen and witnessed myself...wearers of the skull caps applying the sciences had a self record transmitted in a framework into the future....as a memory like watching T.V..

Placed in the communication in the future as the human male occultist or Priest/scientist in the past.

Their total DNA burnt out in the occult unnatural phenomena radiation fall out that hit Earth....a huge male population died....and so did their natural records.

Then by status evolution...DNA evolving then factually reforms their life bodies and they own the past RECORDS of their own evil selves...and then begin what they were removed from.....the act of evil occultism....self Satanic beliefs, as if no physical or psyche evolution occurred...for factually for the male it does not.

Why he never evolves past learning from his own past evil occult Sun nuclear destructive attacks on Earth and DOES IT AGAIN.....true story.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436901
11-16-2017 02:11 PM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (11-14-2017 11:25 PM)

Lucifer was removed from this planet before Christ was born. Therefore the statement is inaccurate to start with and Lucifer faced trial before the ancients of days this past century and chose his uncreation and is not more. He chose that in false ego pride I assume rather than "repent " to his creator who was Michael of Nebadon who played Jesus.

You were the most hateful follower of Christ's teaching i had met. They are hateful, but then they don't over emphasize their personal relationship with Christ as you did.

That was then, this is now. What has changed? What Candace, do you have to say for yourself, that will show your not the the Candace of old. The Candace we all know, that we have no option but to ignore?
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication