News
news Will Italy's Ominous Supervolcano Erupt Soon?
news Megafires of the Future Will Burn ‘Bigger, Brighter, and Longer’
news 'Bigfoot' reportedly sighted in Northern California, pictures go viral
news Mysterious Disturbing and Sinister Audio Recordings
news 400 Mysterious Ancient Stone Structures Discovered in Saudi Arabia
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

How come Americans hate America?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396860
10-04-2017 05:37 AM

How come Americans hate America?
Advertisement
When Paris attacks happened everyone posted a london flag on their FB profile pic but when the biggest mass shooting happens in America nobody on FB posts an American flag this is sad
Quote this message in a reply

House of M
M Theory Cubed
User ID: 432534
10-04-2017 05:44 AM

RE: How come Americans hate America?
Maybe because more and more, Americans HATE EACH OTHER.

Tissue

Holy Mackerel Catman!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
10-04-2017 05:52 AM

It's become a predatory system, we have little productivity left. All our manufacturing left for cheaper labor fields, and now automation is replacing human labor.

We've been living on debt to exist, but common sense tells a person they can't live on credit cards their whole lives. This is the effect of debt, not so much the ability to service debt because they can just print up a ton of funny money, but the effects are seen in the economy.

A lack of a thriving, growing, healthy economy. And what is worse is that the actions of the fed and the government are prolonging any necessary corrections, the whole thing needs to burn to the ground so we can rebuild it but the elite are all sitting up on top of the roof.
Upside down kitty
User ID: 309498
10-04-2017 05:53 AM

We all love our ideal America.

I love what Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Ben Franklin envisioned.

I don't see many of those ideals around anymore.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain"
-Frank Herbert, Dune
House of M
M Theory Cubed
10-04-2017 05:54 AM

Been thinking about moving far north, up to the north shore of my state.

Now I'm thinking.. hell..why not go just a bit farther, right up into Canada, where people are relatively sane.

This nation is going to crap.. fast. Who needs it? Who needs the drama and the sh*t going on here?

Tissue

Holy Mackerel Catman!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
10-04-2017 05:58 AM

House of M  Wrote: (10-04-2017 05:54 AM)

Now I'm thinking.. hell..why not go just a bit farther, right up into Canada, where people are relatively sane.

This nation is going to crap.. fast. Who needs it? Who needs the drama and the sh*t going on here?

Tissue

I'd wait on Canada, right now Canada, Australia and Sweden have the world's largest real estate bubble. So when that sucker crashes, prices will come back down to reality.
Homer Simpson
Tubby Cooter O'Fartsniffer
User ID: 425494
10-04-2017 06:10 AM

Facebook, who gives a sh*t about Fagbook.

I love America.

I saw a pickup truck today flying the American flag.

"Go with the flow, like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream" Del Griffith

[Image: ykH0R1C.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430320
10-04-2017 06:11 AM

We love our America, it's people and ideals.....it's the politics we hate.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430964
10-04-2017 06:12 AM

America is a set of two continents and no one hates them. To hate a piece of land would be insane.

Many people who live on the American continents do despise the USA corporation and it's owners however.
Homer Simpson
Tubby Cooter O'Fartsniffer
User ID: 425494
10-04-2017 06:12 AM

Tissue

Pack your bags.

Would you rather live in the middle east??

Don't let the door hit ya.

chuckle

Hugs

"Go with the flow, like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream" Del Griffith

[Image: ykH0R1C.gif]
House of M
M Theory Cubed
10-04-2017 06:13 AM

Homer Simpson  Wrote: (10-04-2017 06:12 AM)

Tissue

Pack your bags.

Would you rather live in the middle east??

Don't let the door hit ya.

chuckle

Hugs

I just posted that I would consider moving to CANADA!

DOH!!

Holy Mackerel Catman!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 268543
10-04-2017 06:14 AM

We no longer have a nation, it is now just an economic zone where the globe comes to work and complain about too many white people being around.

Who cares to celebrate such a thing?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334332
10-04-2017 06:14 AM

Americans save the flags for veterans. Civilians get a GoFundMe account.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430575
10-04-2017 06:15 AM

I don't hate We The People.

I do not hate the idea of These United States of America.

I have, over 51 years of life seen the atrocities and horrors and other unsavory things that politics and Congress and those who have sat on the American Throne (Oval Office) have done to the world and to this once former place of prosperity and liberty.

I have witnessed as politicians sold out "American Values" to wage wars of "liberation" of peoples who didn't want our brand of liberty, definitely not at the cost of their children's lives.

I have seen what it was to be American, to be a true patriot turned into something slimy, something evil all in the name of "freedom and liberty for all" which only means for a very few.

I watched as America the Great became the Late Great America, and what we have now is a shadow government doing the bidding of soulless corporations and only presenting We The People with a facade of once was an honorable office.

I have watched as Middle Class America went from being the majority to a thin minority stuck between a fraction rich and a horde of working poor.

I don't hate America, I loved America when she existed.

I hate the charade, the devil, the animal that has skinned America and donned her skin as a fraud.

I suspect that most people who you suspect of Hating America don't hate her, the deceased nation conceived in liberty, but hate this beast wearing the American Face with nothing but unAmerican thoughts and deeds.

I know that many who oppose this modern America have no idea why they oppose her. They see things and feel things but are told that America is Number One, that America is Great.... but in their hearts they know it isn't so.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397170
10-04-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:How come Americans hate America? 

Because half of america know we're subsidizing the lives of the other half. The working stiffs get a little pissed when they find themselves behind an EBT fatty at the grocery store with their cart piled high with all the wrong foods .. And the working stuff knows he's paying for that, and for their fatty ass healthcare costs, and more. So yeah .. f*cking parasites.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication