News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Two De transitioning men speak out . Sex change reversal
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397455
10-12-2017 05:40 AM

Two De transitioning men speak out . Sex change reversal
Advertisement
In an era where transgender rights are at the forefront of social politics, media does its part to selectively inform people about the realities of transition. Transition guides tailored to teens are made up of cartoons and glittered chest binders. Stories on detransitioners are written off as “uncommon” or “myths,” and those who dare tell the stories of those who regret their transition meet repercussions.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/11/what...-the-lies/
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433483
10-12-2017 05:47 AM

RE: Two De transitioning men speak out . Sex change reversal
Good, people should be free to make decisions and then deal with the results of those decisions.

Responsibility.

Think long on it.

I give zerofucks and these twats should not make it anyone's problem other than their own.

If you make it other people's business be prepared to suffer those consequences as well...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433302
10-12-2017 05:52 AM

Heck, just whack that weiner off before they start the boob enhancements.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 342491
10-12-2017 05:57 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:47 AM)
Good, people should be free to make decisions and then deal with the results of those decisions.

Responsibility.

Think long on it.

I give zerofucks and these twats should not make it anyone's problem other than their own.

If you make it other people's business be prepared to suffer those consequences as well...

i didn't see that from the article....it was more to the tune of telling kids to think twice before doing anything like that
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334357
10-12-2017 06:01 AM

Glittered chest binders?

Detransitioning?

I'm not clicking that link.
No way.

I have no idea what a chest binder is.
Can't be a bra. Maybe it is. I don't care.

Anyway the important thing is we need a better term than
detransitioning.

How about, gender reverting, or re-masculating?

Re-masculating, that's it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:04 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:57 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:47 AM)

Responsibility.

Think long on it.

i didn't see that from the article....it was more to the tune of telling kids to think twice before doing anything like that

Uh, yeah.. It's called being responsible for your actions. And it involves living with the consequences of those choices.

How the real world works.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:11 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:04 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:57 AM)

Uh, yeah.. It's called being responsible for your actions. And it involves living with the consequences of those choices.

well yeah, it sounds like that's what they are doing.

it's the first time i've ever seen an article where a transgender expressed regret about their decision.
nothing wrong with that...it actually helps kids make more informed decisions.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:23 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:11 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:04 AM)

it's the first time i've ever seen an article where a transgender expressed regret about their decision.

The sad part is that kids are not equipped to make certain decisions, so they shouldn't be making them until they're old enough and after they've received extensive mental help to deal with their underlying issues.

Who in the fùck is guiding and leading these young people?

It's sad, really.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:35 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:23 AM)

The sad part is that kids are not equipped to make certain decisions, so they shouldn't be making them until they're old enough and after they've received extensive mental help to deal with their underlying issues.

It's sad, really.

exactly

well said.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397281
10-12-2017 10:09 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:23 AM)

It's sad, really.

We need to make surgical/hormonal transgendering illegal. That's what I think. Classify the desire to be the opposite sex as mental illness. Don't even allow this get close to happening. If somebody wants to cross-dress that's not a good sign. But might be a way to deal with such urges withou mutilating or distorting themselves horribly or irreversibly.

I have seen several examples of really pathetic transgender mtfs that made me cringe. They all seemed mentally ill. Not every guy who decides to do this can pull off looking like these celebrity trannies. Ordinary (meaning not rich or famous) guys tend to have no idea whatsoever how to look like a woman and end up looking like weird, defective jokes. It is sad. They get depressed because they don't fit in anywhere socially and no one wants to date them. In other words, reality check, too late.

Too many weak people are being talked into this, and that's why we need the laws I mentioned. It shoukd also be a crime to influence a minor into doing this.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 422170
10-12-2017 03:50 PM

Homosexuality is for one of these causes:

1) a past life where the person was of the other sex so they carry the memory
to this life wanting to continue. It is healed cutting the energetic link to the former
life in a hypnosis session with a hypnotherapist that knows about possessions and
former lives (not an "official doctor", avoid them)

2) implants, I can post hundred of hypnosis. The "implants" (I will not go to what
exactly it is, you need to see the hypnosis yourself and not believe my words)
steal the masculine hormones and these "implants" target mostly males for that reason.
When a male is left without masculine hormones, the feminine hormones rule the body (on males and females there are both hormones always, but the predominant ones
bring out the body physical features, if you steal in a male the masculine hormones then
his physic appears feminine looking. This is solved in a hypnosis going to the moment in time where the implants were placed and ordering the cancellation of the operation and ordering the retiring of any other implant physical or energetic.

3) a trauma in infancy. This is solved going to the moment in time of the problem and changing the emotion. Again, look for a hypnotherapist that knows about possessions, not one from a official school, those will give you pills and make of you a zombie

4) possession. Low vibration spirits usually make their host to be pedophile and homosexual pedophilia. The reason is because the energy of males is able to be used, the females energy can't be controlled so easy for the low vibration spirits

5) And only in a very few percent, like 1% or so, it is just an option of the soul without
any of the previous motives.

Always respect the homosexual person, they already have sufficient problems to be receiving hardness from you. They are victims and instead lying to them and saying it is incurable and natural, I like to explain to them the five points above, then they decide (and usually they continue the same) but at least they know what is going on and as time pass they can reflect if it was true what I said or not. My respect to them on the option they take in their life. It is all experiences.

What I don't agree is for homosexuals to be able to adopt children. That is a big NO for me and I hope some day that is prohibited (in my country they can adopt children). This creates problems and deviations that then are considered normal when they are just programmed on the children. But well, is just humanity being aware of possessions
and one day getting rid of the possession controlling our politicians and masonic groups and 1%.

The best way to make the low vibration spirits to leave the planet is allow the energies to go higher and higher. You allow this just agreeing with be a lantern for energies to be radiated through you, that change all the planet. Thousands of people do this just by being good with other people, innatelly, without even knowing what they are doing. Darkness is unable to continue where there is full of light.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432279
10-12-2017 05:00 PM

banana RE: Two De transitioning men speak out . Sex change reversal
So is Moochelle going back to being Michael?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433569
10-12-2017 05:42 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 03:50 PM)
Homosexuality is for one of these causes:

1) a past life where the person was of the other sex so they carry the memory
to this life wanting to continue. It is healed cutting the energetic link to the former
life in a hypnosis session with a hypnotherapist that knows about possessions and
former lives (not an "official doctor", avoid them)

2) implants, I can post hundred of hypnosis. The "implants" (I will not go to what
exactly it is, you need to see the hypnosis yourself and not believe my words)
steal the masculine hormones and these "implants" target mostly males for that reason.
When a male is left without masculine hormones, the feminine hormones rule the body (on males and females there are both hormones always, but the predominant ones
bring out the body physical features, if you steal in a male the masculine hormones then
his physic appears feminine looking. This is solved in a hypnosis going to the moment in time where the implants were placed and ordering the cancellation of the operation and ordering the retiring of any other implant physical or energetic.

3) a trauma in infancy. This is solved going to the moment in time of the problem and changing the emotion. Again, look for a hypnotherapist that knows about possessions, not one from a official school, those will give you pills and make of you a zombie

4) possession. Low vibration spirits usually make their host to be pedophile and homosexual pedophilia. The reason is because the energy of males is able to be used, the females energy can't be controlled so easy for the low vibration spirits

5) And only in a very few percent, like 1% or so, it is just an option of the soul without
any of the previous motives.

Always respect the homosexual person, they already have sufficient problems to be receiving hardness from you. They are victims and instead lying to them and saying it is incurable and natural, I like to explain to them the five points above, then they decide (and usually they continue the same) but at least they know what is going on and as time pass they can reflect if it was true what I said or not. My respect to them on the option they take in their life. It is all experiences.

What I don't agree is for homosexuals to be able to adopt children. That is a big NO for me and I hope some day that is prohibited (in my country they can adopt children). This creates problems and deviations that then are considered normal when they are just programmed on the children. But well, is just humanity being aware of possessions
and one day getting rid of the possession controlling our politicians and masonic groups and 1%.

The best way to make the low vibration spirits to leave the planet is allow the energies to go higher and higher. You allow this just agreeing with be a lantern for energies to be radiated through you, that change all the planet. Thousands of people do this just by being good with other people, innatelly, without even knowing what they are doing. Darkness is unable to continue where there is full of light.

AWESOME POST!
CheerHugsHeartflowers

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication