News
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

The Oct 3, 2017 Vacuum Chamber Experiment: Can Flies Fly in a Vacuum: Is NASA B.S.???
seasnake
User ID: 67904
10-12-2017 06:35 AM

teach The Oct 3, 2017 Vacuum Chamber Experiment: Can Flies Fly in a Vacuum: Is NASA B.S.???
Advertisement

Jan 17, 2017: Jan 8, 2017: Drone in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

I wonder what this means in terms of space flights into space and whether NASA went to the moon and sent actual crafts elsewhere into space.

Other Vacuum Chamber Experiments Shall be posted below, but I'm mostly interested in people's opinions upon space travel. All other discussions are however welcome.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 06:51 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply

seasnake
10-12-2017 06:37 AM

RE: The Oct 3, 2017 Vacuum Chamber Experiment: Can Flies Fly in Vacuums
Jun 18, 2017: Gyroscope in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

April 29,2017: Fidget Spinner in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

July 16, 2017: iphone in a Vacuum Experiment

Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
10-12-2017 06:37 AM

March 22, 2017: Burning a Candle in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

Jan 25, 2017: Speaker In a Vacuum Experiment

April 1, 2017: What is the Temperature in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

seasnake
10-12-2017 06:38 AM

Jan 19, 2017: Eggs in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

March 12, 2017: Human Blood in a Vacuum Chamber Experiment

That is all the videos I found to be interesting in terms of Vacuum Chamber Experiments, there were more.

What do you think, has anything NASA claimed to have done been invalidated?
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 06:44 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
10-12-2017 06:47 AM

RE: The Oct 3, 2017 Vacuum Chamber Experiment: Can Flies Fly in a Vacuum
Seems to me, after watching the first two videos, that there is no way that a space craft can propel itself away from the gravitational pull of the Earth upon/after entering into the vacuum of space, it would simply fall back to gravitational pull of Earth of gravity were real (gravity currently is only a theory). That is if our gravity equations are correct.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 06:49 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
Peaceful human
lop guest
User ID: 415416
10-12-2017 08:43 AM

heart RE: Is NASA B.S.???
Nobody wants to have a discussion, because that would require consideration from all parties involved, at the very least all should be able to agree to disagree.

Having said that, assumptions based on particle physics are just that.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but it is the truth.

Space is not a particle.

Space is not a vacuum.

Gravity is not a particle.

But to be able to consider the hypothetical of what they are, one must be willing to learn about non particle physics of unifying fields.

If you are a flat earth or a round earth particle theorist I already know what you are gonna say, chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433215
10-12-2017 08:58 AM

RE: The Oct 3, 2017 Vacuum Chamber Experiment: Can Flies Fly in a Vacuum: Is NASA B.S.???
do flies breathe?
they need atronaut helmet.
seasnake
10-12-2017 09:35 AM

RE: The Oct 3, 2017 Vacuum Chamber Experiment: Can Flies Fly in a Vacuum: Is NASA B.S.???
Peaceful human  Wrote: (10-12-2017 08:43 AM)
Nobody wants to have a discussion, because that would require consideration from all parties involved, at the very least all should be able to agree to disagree.

Having said that, assumptions based on particle physics are just that.

Sorry if that offends anyone, but it is the truth.

Space is not a particle.

Space is not a vacuum.

Gravity is not a particle.

But to be able to consider the hypothetical of what they are, one must be willing to learn about non particle physics of unifying fields.

If you are a flat earth or a round earth particle theorist I already know what you are gonna say, chuckle

Space was always called a vacuum when I was in school. When did that change?

I really thought this was a good topic. Those experiments are very interesting and completely repeatable. Its real science.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 09:36 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
seasnake
10-12-2017 09:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 08:58 AM)
do flies breathe?
they need atronaut helmet.

They don't have lungs. Its why they don't explode and their blood doesn't boil. There was another video on flies in a vacuum but as the results were mentioned already in the first video on this page I saw no reason to include it.
beer
User ID: 429831
10-12-2017 10:30 AM

Great! Watched the 1st one, will watch the rest later. Heartflowers

"…to the question whether or not the motion of the Earth in space can be made perceptible in terrestrial experiments. We have already remarked…that all attempts of this nature led to a negative result. Before the theory of relativity was put forward, it was difficult to become reconciled to this negative result."

- A. Einstein
seasnake
10-12-2017 10:35 AM

beer  Wrote: (10-12-2017 10:30 AM)
Great! Watched the 1st one, will watch the rest later. Heartflowers

I think the first two are essential watches. After that its simply to broaden knowledge of what actually works in vacuums and what doesn't. The spinning videos pretty much show that spinning is not affected by vacuums, nor are pendulums. What seems to be affected is propulsion. That is the problem right there, everything NASA did in space involved propulsion. But wouldn't anything that propelled into space immediately fall back to Earth? If so NASA as well as any other space agency hasn't gone anywhere. I really would like to know what everyone else has to say upon the matter as I'm sure a lot of people are far more knowledgeable than I am upon it.

There wasn't an article or anything that I found, I simply stumbled upon the fly video, watched it. Was amazed by it and started watching the others, then I questioned if NASA could have done the things it claims to have accomplished or not. It was amazing that the fly video was only around a week old.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 10:41 AM by seasnake.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433534
10-12-2017 10:36 AM

seasnake  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:47 AM)
Seems to me, after watching the first two videos, that there is no way that a space craft can propel itself away from the gravitational pull of the Earth upon/after entering into the vacuum of space, it would simply fall back to gravitational pull of Earth of gravity were real (gravity currently is only a theory). That is if our gravity equations are correct.

Rockets work in space because they provide something to push against by releasing material that is in space to be pushed against.

The exhaust is what is pushed against because there is nothing else. Does that make the penny drop for you?
Jet engines don't work in space, but rockets do because they have all their fuel on board.

Then we have you first bad presumption, that there is no way that a space craft can propel itself away from the gravitational pull of the Earth upon/after entering into the vacuum of space, It has to obtain an escape velocity to leave earth’s orbit which means it already has movement and momentum. You seem to think it would not be able to move when it already has to be moving at 11.2 kilometres per second
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity to get into orbit.

When I first got into conspiracy theory 20 years ago it was the elite of minds, the smartest of the smart who has seen through the system and debated among themselves what was going on and what to do with it. Geniuses. Today the CT world is a joke populated by people who didn't bother getting an orthodox education god knows what thinks they have a right to dabble in the unorthodox when they don't know what the orthodox information is.
seasnake
10-12-2017 10:44 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 10:36 AM)
seasnake  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:47 AM)

Rockets work in space because they provide something to push against by releasing material that is in space to be pushed against.

The exhaust is what is pushed against because there is nothing else. Does that make the penny drop for you?
Jet engines don't work in space, but rockets do because they have all their fuel on board.

Then we have you first bad presumption, that there is no way that a space craft can propel itself away from the gravitational pull of the Earth upon/after entering into the vacuum of space, It has to obtain an escape velocity to leave earth’s orbit which means it already has movement and momentum. You seem to think it would not be able to move when it already has to be moving at 11.2 kilometres per second
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity to get into orbit.

When I first got into conspiracy theory 20 years ago it was the elite of minds, the smartest of the smart who has seen through the system and debated among themselves what was going on and what to do with it. Geniuses. Today the CT world is a joke populated by people who didn't bother getting an orthodox education god knows what thinks they have a right to dabble in the unorthodox when they don't know what the orthodox information is.

I don't see how it could have momentum the moment it hits the vacuum of space after watching the first two videos. The exhaust argument doesn't really sound plausible as it and the craft should also plummet to the planet due to gravity.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429181
10-12-2017 10:44 AM

Jellyfish can.
beer
User ID: 429831
10-12-2017 10:47 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 10:36 AM)

Or, in other words, you think you're smarter than OP and most people in the world. Jptdknpa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2...ger_effect

"…to the question whether or not the motion of the Earth in space can be made perceptible in terrestrial experiments. We have already remarked…that all attempts of this nature led to a negative result. Before the theory of relativity was put forward, it was difficult to become reconciled to this negative result."

- A. Einstein
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 10:48 AM by beer.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication