News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Twitter suspends account of people who question Hollywood's purity
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 349419
10-12-2017 03:06 PM

stars Twitter suspends account of people who question Hollywood's purity
Advertisement
Social media is not for honest discussion...

Twitter Suspends Account Of Weinstein Accuser Rose McGowan
witter has frozen some features of Rose McGowan's account after she tweeted "You Lie" at Ben Affleck following the latter's apology for groping actress Hilarie Burton during an appearance on "TRL" in 2003.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428709
10-12-2017 03:41 PM

RE: Twitter suspends account of people who question Hollywood's purity
This ensnaring of Hollywood should reveal the "hidden" hand of the Censored working the puppet strings of our world. The Censored control twitter and they can use it to protect their own.
CabinMan
User ID: 397976
10-12-2017 03:44 PM

Twitter is gay. Hollywood is gay. Who cares?

It is what it is and you are who you are.

We don't blame cars for drunk drivers. Why blame guns for violent people?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433473
10-12-2017 03:46 PM

Apart from a handful of neo-nazis they promote so the media can keep scaring lefties, they bar anyone to the right of Marx.

Nearly everyone I follow has been suspended at some point chuckle
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 410205
10-12-2017 03:50 PM

Twatter and Facefuck are privately owned corporations...i.e they are "private property".

They are no more bound to give people freedom of speech than you are in your own house.

If someone comes into your house and strips naked and starts shouting obscenities....are you going to let them have their "freedom of speech and expression? Or are you going to throw them out?

Private property is not the same as public property or the public platform of speech.

I don't like it any more than the next person that Twatter, Facefuck and Screwyoutube can get away with censorship...but they can.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
Depresshaun
User ID: 432575
10-12-2017 04:26 PM

Good. Nobody should ever have accusations of assault/rape thrown against them without any evidence to back it up.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
10-12-2017 04:47 PM

Thank goodness someone is defending their purity.

Jptdknpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433561
10-12-2017 04:55 PM

Damrod  Wrote: (10-12-2017 03:50 PM)
Twatter and Facefuck are privately owned corporations...i.e they are "private property".

They are no more bound to give people freedom of speech than you are in your own house.

If someone comes into your house and strips naked and starts shouting obscenities....are you going to let them have their "freedom of speech and expression? Or are you going to throw them out?

Private property is not the same as public property or the public platform of speech.

I don't like it any more than the next person that Twatter, Facefuck and Screwyoutube can get away with censorship...but they can.

Yes and no.

Standard Oil was broken up into about 32 companies because it had a 65% or so market position in 1909.

We have antitrust laws on the books, they should be applied.

Now they may come to a consent decree that accomplishes the goal.

My favorite solution is twitter flags.

White - safe for everybody only pure wholesome thoughts.
Red - filters leftist messages
Blue - filters rightist messages
Black - unfiltered.

You would have to be an over 18 twitter user (or claim to be over 18) to subscribe to a black channel user.

Or it could be broken up into 4 or more companies.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406912
10-12-2017 05:01 PM

Mogul  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:26 PM)
Good. Nobody should ever have accusations of assault/rape thrown against them without any evidence to back it up.

All Rose has to do is put her political opinions out there about our Orange POSOTUS. Then all these people that are on her side outraged for her will turn on her and demand her crucifixion.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384149
10-12-2017 05:03 PM

boycott Hollywood.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429831
10-12-2017 05:07 PM

They're private, but used by the whole world. They keep and sell your data, so they have no right to censor what you say.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397455
10-12-2017 05:11 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 03:06 PM)
Social media is not for honest discussion...

Twitter Suspends Account Of Weinstein Accuser Rose McGowan
witter has frozen some features of Rose McGowan's account after she tweeted "You Lie" at Ben Affleck following the latter's apology for groping actress Hilarie Burton during an appearance on "TRL" in 2003.

Hollyweird sure likes Ben Doucefleck for some reason. Hes a Ken doll looking dude but doesnt seem to have much of a bulb in the attic. My wife said he looks boring. She said shed rather hang out with Nicolaus Cage .
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 342491
10-12-2017 05:15 PM

CabinMan  Wrote: (10-12-2017 03:44 PM)
Twitter is gay. Hollywood is gay. Who cares?

indeedJhikpghf
Troot
lop guest
User ID: 349419
10-12-2017 05:30 PM

Trooth:

Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 410205
10-12-2017 05:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:07 PM)

They're private, but used by the whole world. They keep and sell your data, so they have no right to censor what you say.

I get it....I don't like it either...but it is what it is. People "choose" to use it and they always have to agree to the Terms and conditions when signing up. You are free to not use them.

The problem is that there is little competition to turn to. Screwyoutube is getting some competition and so is twatter... "Gab". I have heard rumors of a up and coming competitor for facefuck...but don't use any of those platforms so I really don't know.

I watch videos on screwyoutube but that's about it...I don't make videos so I really only watch what is there to watch. I like European style carp fishing so I watch a lot of those...
chuckle
I know...what an edgy and outgoing guy I am....

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication