News
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever
news Neroscientist Examines Precognitive Dreams
news Lightning Bolts Are Atom Smashers
news Seven Ways Humanity Will Change by 2030
news Six years after Fukushima, robots finally find reactors' melted uranium fuel
news What the Hell Was That Mystery Aircraft Flying Over Oregon?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

North Korea nuclear missile launch IMMINENT? Satellite photos - shipyard test site
Adytum
not who or what you think I am
User ID: 414894
10-12-2017 03:53 PM

North Korea nuclear missile launch IMMINENT? Satellite photos - shipyard test site
Advertisement
North Korea nuclear missile launch IMMINENT? Satellite photos expose shipyard test site

NORTH Korea could conduct its latest nuclear missile test within days as satellite images revealed ongoing activity at a shipyard test site.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/8654...-satellite
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 03:55 PM by Adytum.) Quote this message in a reply

CabinMan
User ID: 397976
10-12-2017 03:55 PM

RE: North Korea nuclear missile launch IMMINENT? Satellite photos expose shipyard tes
Why didn't you just add this to the pinned thread?

It is what it is and you are who you are.

We don't blame cars for drunk drivers. Why blame guns for violent people?
Quote this message in a reply
Adytum
10-12-2017 04:01 PM

RE: North Korea nuclear missile launch IMMINENT? Satellite photos - shipyard test site
EXCERPT:

The commercial photographs of the infamous Sinpo South Shipyard suggest Kim Jong-un’s military are working on developing a submarine-launched ballistic missile.

Aerial snaps seem to show work on an experimental ballistic missile submarine is complete.

And the images also reveal a new shipbuilding program is underway with improvements being made to test stands.

Military experts have said North Korea led by Kim Jong-un, is looking to upgrade is sea-based nuclear fleet and its submarine’s launch system Pukguksong-1.

[Image: 4MyXu6t.jpg]

from article cited in op
Adytum
10-12-2017 04:02 PM

RE: North Korea nuclear missile launch IMMINENT? Satellite photos - shipyard test site
CabinMan  Wrote: (10-12-2017 03:55 PM)

It's a separate issue.

Pinned thread is about deployment of USS Theodore Roosevelt to NK.

However, mods can merge if they want.

Maybe it's time to start one War With North Korea Imminent thread.

Hiding
CabinMan
User ID: 397976
10-12-2017 04:03 PM

David Wilbury  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:02 PM)
CabinMan  Wrote: (10-12-2017 03:55 PM)

It's a separate issue.

Pinned thread is about deployment of USS Theodore Roosevelt to NK.

However, mods can merge if they want.

Maybe it's time to start one War With North Korea Imminent thread.

Hiding

It's all the same in my opinion. I was just wondering...

It is what it is and you are who you are.

We don't blame cars for drunk drivers. Why blame guns for violent people?
Adytum
10-12-2017 04:06 PM

Like I said --

but I've never been concerned with creating mega threads.

Still, war is coming IMO -- we are at about a 4 outta 5 alarm as I see it.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 04:07 PM by Adytum.) Quote this message in a reply
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 245200
10-12-2017 04:09 PM

We should blow it out of the sky

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 245200
10-12-2017 04:10 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:09 PM)
We should blow it out of the sky

But wait, its all fake though, I think. I dont know.

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
Adytum
10-12-2017 04:11 PM

Excerpt:

He said: “The netting suspended over the SINPO-class submarine (SSBA) observed last month is no longer present, indicating that whatever work was being conducted on the vessel has been completed.

“The nature of such work is, however, unknown.

“Both the submarine and submersible missile test stand barge remain berthed at the same positions in the secure boast basin as noted in our August 7 report, suggesting, without offering real proof, that they have not left port.”

Although he said “the current imagery does not indicate an imminent test”, the photos come as North Koreans celebrate the anniversary of the ruling Workers Party – a day previously picked out by the regime to test new missiles.

[Image: QbY9KdA.jpg]

from article at op
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433527
10-12-2017 04:13 PM

David Wilbury  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:06 PM)
Like I said --

but I've never been concerned with creating mega threads.

Still, war is coming IMO -- we are at about a 4 outta 5 alarm as I see it.

It's going to happen at some point, not sure anyone can get us off this path any more, far to many issues floating around..
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 04:15 PM

There is a trend that the world goes into conflict at the mid point of the second decade of each century going back at least 5 centuries now.. this conflict sets the tone of the century, a century of relative peace or relative conflict...

1914 Great First World War
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433302
10-12-2017 05:44 PM

Is that the same one we've been watching for almost two weeks now and were originally suggested it would be deployed mid-Pacific on 10/10?

Russia stepped in a week or so ago. Things changed but I don't thing we have a handle on the new - ahem - relationship other than Russia gave NK an Internet line! So now, they have two - the original one from China and now a backup line from Russia.

Maybe Russia will ... Maybe not. Who knows? Nobody. Have to wait and see.
Adytum
10-12-2017 05:48 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:44 PM)
Is that the same one we've been watching for almost two weeks now and were originally suggested it would be deployed mid-Pacific on 10/10?

Russia stepped in a week or so ago. Things changed but I don't thing we have a handle on the new - ahem - relationship other than Russia gave NK an Internet line! So now, they have two - the original one from China and now a backup line from Russia.

There is an expected test of short/medium range missiles, submarine launched missiles (which is what the article in the op is about) and NK has threatened to test a live ICBM with nuke over the pacific -- and they are shifting SCUD missiles around.

Lotsa lotsa rockets for rocket man.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 05:50 PM

Descendant of Odin  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:48 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:44 PM)

There is an expected test of short/medium range missiles, submarine launched missiles (which is what the article in the op is about) and NK has threatened to test a live ICBM with nuke over the pacific -- and they are shifting SCUD missiles around.

Get everyone to look in 10 different places at one while launching a test from a different one... can imagine the state is getting rather paranoid, a very dangerous state to be in...
Adytum
10-12-2017 05:53 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:50 PM)
Descendant of Odin  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:48 PM)

Get everyone to look in 10 different places at one while launching a test from a different one... can imagine the state is getting rather paranoid, a very dangerous state to be in...
Oh, if rocket man ain't a little bit nervous right now, he's even dumber than I thought he was.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication