News
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever
news Neroscientist Examines Precognitive Dreams
news Lightning Bolts Are Atom Smashers
news Seven Ways Humanity Will Change by 2030
news Six years after Fukushima, robots finally find reactors' melted uranium fuel
news What the Hell Was That Mystery Aircraft Flying Over Oregon?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.77 Average

Whu-hu! Found Shooters' perch in LV
MESSENGER
User ID: 407403
10-12-2017 04:10 PM

Whu-hu! Found Shooters' perch in LV
Advertisement
~

Mike Adams bullet trajectory analysis, when pegged down to a specific location, matches the abandoned Skyvue towers perfectly.

The skyvue towers are what is left of an abandoned ferris wheel project that started five years ago. They are the supports that were supposed to hold the wheel. For whatever reason it was not deemed econimically viable and they abandoned it. The towers stand 200 feet tall, and have mechanical access doors and an interior stairwell inside of them for providing service access to the ferris wheel hub.

VERY IMPORTANT: Trolls are trolling the towers badly, and I always use troll behavior to guage the validity of a topic. Trolls are doing everything they can to divert the public away from these towers. These towers are so close to the concert that they are considered to be at near point blank range for a basic 5.56 round (not even an updated boosted one.) Their much closer proximity to the concert would explain why the gunfire was so loud. Their position also would explain why people in the videos appear to have had temporary shelter in front of the stage until gunmen opened fire from other angles. Their position also would explain why the performers and people back stage said they first became aware of the shooting when bullets started hitting the roof of the stage.

Trolls are preying on ignorance, hoping people can't get a concert perspective on how the towers were actually positioned, and are then saying the towers were not tall enough to give a shooter a vantage point to see the crowd from behind or above the stage (gee, that sounds familiar, I said right in the beginning the shots probably came from above the stage). Trolls are calling the towers "mounds of dirt", torn down, full of rebar (so no one could shoot from them) and all other manners of lies about them, and I can probably guess why. The answer is obvious, and now trolls are not going to be able to bury these towers because I hunted down a perfect perspective of where they are and posted it here, (above and below) which pretty much means the end of their work on this.

more
http://82.221.129.208/.zw4.html

[Image: xeoi4Sh.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

MESSENGER
User ID: 407403
10-12-2017 04:15 PM

RE: Whu-hu! Found Shooters' perch in LV
~

Click for Feb 2017 Google street view of the location and have yourself a look around!

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/@36.09362...312!8i6656

Thanks, Jim Stone!

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428709
10-12-2017 04:20 PM

That tower is directly in the potential positions area identified in this acoustic analysis of the second shooter.

Fallingdown
Banned
User ID: 431006
10-12-2017 04:27 PM

so all of the shell casings on the 32nd floor were fake right and the windows were not knocked out ?
Heir
User ID: 397213
10-12-2017 04:34 PM

gmorning RE: Whu-hu! Found Shooters' perch in LV
Bump 4 Original Point of View from Someone Knowing the Subject

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430100
10-12-2017 04:37 PM

Bic  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:15 PM)
~

Click for Feb 2017 Google street view of the location and have yourself a look around!

https://www.google.com.mx/maps/@36.09362...312!8i6656

Thanks, Jim Stone!

But , but, they used a step ladder. chuckle
MESSENGER
User ID: 423257
10-12-2017 04:39 PM

~

Bright stage lights pointed out at audience would hide muzzle flash from that point of view.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
10-12-2017 04:39 PM

Thanks, I'll watch later I like Mike Adams.

Bump
Heir
User ID: 397213
10-12-2017 04:42 PM

gmorning RE: Whu-hu! Found Shooters' perch in LV
Bic  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:39 PM)
~

Bright stage lights pointed out at audience would hide muzzle flash from that point of view.

BINGO !

Replacement 4 Local Link DELETED : The Constitution - Estate in Trust for the Heirs of Freedom

See : The Legacy On Archives Org
Fallingdown
Banned
User ID: 431006
10-12-2017 04:48 PM

Jim stone is the source . S977

Who can forget memorable tidbits from that doom for profit asshole .

Quote:Time to recalibrate your seismographs, because this is Tinfoil Tuesday, our weekly look at the planet's most insane conspiracy theories. Like Stone's. He is pretty damn confident -- 9,000 words kinda confident -- that the earthquake in Japan was no earthquake at all. It was a nuclear explosion, detonated by the Israeli government to stop Japan from enriching uranium for Iran.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wired.c...ushima/amp

Quote:HILLARY HAS STARTED GREEN SCREENING FAKE APPEARANCES, WITH NEVADA POSSIBLY BEING THE FIRST

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=138678

Quote:San Bernardino shooting hoax: one shoot out two locations.

^^^^^ he has even tried this before .

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=125654
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428456
10-12-2017 04:52 PM

Fallingdown  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:27 PM)
so all of the shell casings on the 32nd floor were fake right and the windows were not knocked out ?

"all of the shell casings"

I've seen pictures of part of his suite which show _maybe _ 1-2 dozen shell casings. Do you have any pictures showing many hundreds you'd like to share?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334332
10-12-2017 04:56 PM

So many theories. I've seen some helicopter theories, too. I don't know where this footage came from.

MESSENGER
User ID: 423257
10-12-2017 05:04 PM

~

[Image: cpFsSxg.png]

I wonder if any of the photos or diagrams in the msm include those towers from any perspective.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424051
10-12-2017 05:04 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:52 PM)
Fallingdown  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:27 PM)

"all of the shell casings"

I've seen pictures of part of his suite which show _maybe _ 1-2 dozen shell casings. Do you have any pictures showing many hundreds you'd like to share?

It would be helpful if any casings were found at or about the sky tower.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432279
10-12-2017 05:07 PM

mandalay is just outside the effective range of 5.56
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication