News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Had my first flying dream in years. Thought everyone could fly in their dreams
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397455
10-12-2017 04:53 PM

abduct Had my first flying dream in years. Thought everyone could fly in their dreams
Advertisement
Its been years since I could lift off and fly with just by body when I dreamt in my sleep

My most recent dream happened to be a nightmare but had an escape ending

I dreamt that I was in a compound where a rich young man was the owner of the compound. He would sit and play his electric guitar and sing rock or heavy metal. People would cluster around him cause they were his followers and they depended on him

One day he announced that the compound was getting too crowded and he wanted to cull out people of certain races and disabilities. I knew he was talking about me cause of my race and so I took off to find a place to hide. He had one of his goons take a chainsaw and they started chasing after me. A few kids with developmental disabiliities ran off to hide as well.

When they caught up with me I remembered that if I had a running start, i could take off and fly. I ran and then lifted my feet and leaped and soared over the killer that held the chainsaw and up to the high ceiling of the compound. I warmed up and practiced in the air swooping low and then high again.

I flew out of the compound and over the high fence and from the guard dogs that chased after me. It was exhilerating. I flew over a ferris wheel at an amusement park and looked down at all the city lights
Quote this message in a reply

Full Circle
User ID: 424922
10-12-2017 04:56 PM

RE: Had my first flying dream in years. Thought everyone could fly in their dreams
chuckle Flying dreams are the best. I like the practicing ones, where like you say, you have to have a running start to do it.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 04:57 PM

RE: Had my first flying dream in years. Thought everyone could fly in their dreams
When I woke up, my dream was stil very vivid in my head and I began asking around to everyone I knew if they had flying dreams as well. All of them said no. Some of them were very spiritual and gifted in psychic gifts, so I was surprised all of them said no.

The only other person I knew that said he flew regularly in his dreams, starting in childhood. Hes a severe hoarder and eccentric guy that lives in a mouse filled trailer. Hes very spiritual though. He said his flights are real and in his sleep he astral travels around the world .

Trying to figure out why types of people have these dreams and why we get them?
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 04:58 PM

Full Circle  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:56 PM)
chuckle Flying dreams are the best. I like the practicing ones, where like you say, you have to have a running start to do it.

I used to have them every week in child hood, Halfway looked forward to them cause there was always someone I had to get away from or escape.

It dwindled when I got older. Havent had one for years till last night.
Full Circle
10-12-2017 05:04 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:58 PM)

I used to have them every week in child hood, Halfway looked forward to them cause there was always someone I had to get away from or escape.

I haven't had one in a while, but they are always fun when I do. I'm not usually being chased by anything or trying to escape when I have them. Mine are usually just about learning to fly and how to stay in the air for longer.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 05:07 PM

Full Circle  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:04 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 04:58 PM)

I haven't had one in a while, but they are always fun when I do. I'm not usually being chased by anything or trying to escape when I have them. Mine are usually just about learning to fly and how to stay in the air for longer.

Lucky you.Heartflowers Mine is often terrifying.Tissue Guess Ill introspect and dream interpret why Im always running and flying away from someone or something.

One of my dreams was me as a kid escaping from school, chuckle
Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
User ID: 53
10-12-2017 05:15 PM

i love flying dreams..

havent had one in a long time though

Just Plain Nuts.
SickDaveMondo
Unscarred
User ID: 258143
10-12-2017 05:19 PM

Coolchick  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:15 PM)

i love flying dreams..

I've only had 2 that I can remember, but yes they are the best. Jhikpghf

SDM

"It is the dab of grit that seeps into an oyster's shell that makes the pearl, not pearl-making seminars with other oysters." - Stephen King
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433309
10-12-2017 05:21 PM

I fly around in a big metal tube with non-flapping wings in this dream.

Yeah .. lol .. I know .. only in a dream, right! Rofl
Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
10-12-2017 05:22 PM

SickDaveMondo  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:19 PM)
Coolchick  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:15 PM)
i love flying dreams..

I've only had 2 that I can remember, but yes they are the best. Jhikpghf

SDM

yeah i never get to go that high in them lol

and sometimes after i land, i try and do it again..

and cant get hardly off the ground, so i end up hovering along a sidewalk

or something.. lol..

thats still cool though!

Just Plain Nuts.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 05:23 PM by Coolchick.) Quote this message in a reply
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 380060
10-12-2017 05:25 PM

My flying dreams stopped years ago. JEALOUS.
Coolchick
Rock 'n roll Elite
10-12-2017 06:53 PM

yeah would be fun to be able to do it at will.

and some can. i just dont know the 'how' of it..

Just Plain Nuts.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 304468
10-12-2017 07:03 PM

I can't fly, but I can jump really high.
Full Circle
10-13-2017 02:25 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:07 PM)
Full Circle  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:04 PM)

Lucky you.Heartflowers Mine is often terrifying.Tissue Guess Ill introspect and dream interpret why Im always running and flying away from someone or something.

One of my dreams was me as a kid escaping from school, chuckle

They say that when we are being chased in our dreams ( but that would be a nightmare and not a dream chuckle ) it means we are avoiding something we don't want to do, or something our soul should be doing.

1dunno1
Rufus Calhoun
User ID: 418150
10-13-2017 02:29 AM

When i was young i had a obe where i lived.
It was black/white color,but it looked just like where I lived at the time.
I was jumping from roof to roof.
I didn't see any people,but it was cool.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication