News
news The great thaw of America's north is coming
news 3 Weird Impacts From Storm Ophelia Explained
news A Look Back at the McMinnville UFO Photos
news Chinese Space Station to Crash to Earth Soon
news An Eerie Anniversary: October 1987
news Shadow People On The Loose
news A mysterious hole nearly the size of South Carolina has opened in Antarctica's ice
news A Case for Time Travelers
news Floating Wind Farms in the North Atlantic Could Power the World
news UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
news Is A.I. Going Too Far?

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with Executive Order
The Black_Man
User ID: 367336
10-12-2017 05:07 PM

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with Executive Order
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 406912
10-12-2017 05:11 PM

RE: Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with Executive Order
lol.. so he's allowing big pharma to rally round the family with a pocket full of shells, again.

Like it ever stopped, really. I guess that's the reality people should face. Dressing it up in a sunday church hat didn't do any good. It was still a corrupt system - forced regulations of righteousness or not.

Now it's reverting back to the wolves having the sheep for dinner full fledged. All is right. The American dream. Where you have to be asleep to believe it
The Black_Man
User ID: 367336
10-12-2017 05:13 PM

Executive Order Today. One and Done
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433309
10-12-2017 05:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:11 PM)
lol.. so he's allowing big pharma to rally round the family with a pocket full of shells, again.

Don't be a sickly. Problem solved.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432279
10-12-2017 05:21 PM

Obamacare IS a text book case of FASCISM in action.
Citizens are by Govt coercion and force made to PAY for Corporate Services from govt approved and regulated corporations who write their own regulations. Services the average forced customers / victim can not afford because deductibles are so high and most services go to the ELITE who can afford or because of position are granted the Cadillac Plans.
Punishments are in place for non-compliant eaters.
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 410205
10-12-2017 05:22 PM

I know there are a lot of ignorant people out there that thought Olosercare was the best thing since sliced bread...

Well it was only if you were poor and got it free or heavily subsidized.

If you make a decent living, it's a f*cking trainwreck.

You cannot tell big healthcare and big pharma that you are going to force insurance on everyone...that is essentially signing a blank check toward ever rising healthcare costs.

What the short sighted do not understand is...those subsidies and the freebies...are paid for by someone. Yeah sure, great! If you get the subsidies, you think you are getting a great deal...if you don't, you are getting a giant GOV d!ck in the ass.

Nothing in life is guaranteed...your healthcare shouldn't come at the expense of others. Take better care of yourself, stop running to the doctor or emergency room every time someone gets a sniffle or a paper cut.

Oh well...

The sooner that violation of liberty is shitcanned, the better.

I refuse to be told that I HAVE to buy a product/service from a private, for profit corporation or be penaloized and fined on my taxes. I have paid the penalty because I refuse to be told how to spend my money.

Auto insurance is different. I can park a car I don't want to pay the insurance on and no one cares. This insurance gets you one way or the other...ever rising premiums or fines and penalties at tax time.

Wake up call for the sheep....THAT IS NOT FREEDOM

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433564
10-12-2017 05:36 PM

I heard on the news this morning that in the Executive Order includes the right of insurance companies to go nationwide. Good, as it will mean more competition and better deals. More choices for us. I would hope it gives us the right to choose our own doctors.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 384149
10-12-2017 05:38 PM

ObamaCare was the biggest piece of garbage legislation, ever..
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
10-12-2017 05:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:38 PM)

Jhikpghf

post of the day

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432279
10-12-2017 05:48 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:38 PM)

not if you're an Executive of one of the Insurance Corporations that wrote it of a criminal politician getting kickbacks and cush jobs for relatives for pushing it through for the corporations.
Channelingmyself
User ID: 397198
10-12-2017 05:54 PM

Damrod  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:22 PM)
I know there are a lot of ignorant people out there that thought Olosercare was the best thing since sliced bread...

Well it was only if you were poor and got it free or heavily subsidized.

If you make a decent living, it's a f*cking trainwreck.

You cannot tell big healthcare and big pharma that you are going to force insurance on everyone...that is essentially signing a blank check toward ever rising healthcare costs.

What the short sighted do not understand is...those subsidies and the freebies...are paid for by someone. Yeah sure, great! If you get the subsidies, you think you are getting a great deal...if you don't, you are getting a giant GOV d!ck in the ass.

Nothing in life is guaranteed...your healthcare shouldn't come at the expense of others. Take better care of yourself, stop running to the doctor or emergency room every time someone gets a sniffle or a paper cut.

Oh well...

The sooner that violation of liberty is shitcanned, the better.

I refuse to be told that I HAVE to buy a product/service from a private, for profit corporation or be penaloized and fined on my taxes. I have paid the penalty because I refuse to be told how to spend my money.

Auto insurance is different. I can park a car I don't want to pay the insurance on and no one cares. This insurance gets you one way or the other...ever rising premiums or fines and penalties at tax time.

Wake up call for the sheep....THAT IS NOT FREEDOM

And drinking soda like it's water along with fried foods and sugary foods. Now they are obese with numerous health issues, can't work and expect to be taken care of.S977

Channelingmyself
Channelingmyself/cafepress
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433529
10-12-2017 06:13 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:21 PM)
Citizens are by Govt coercion and force made to PAY for Corporate Services from govt approved and regulated corporations who write their own regulations. Services the average forced customers / victim can not afford because deductibles are so high and most services go to the ELITE who can afford or because of position are granted the Cadillac Plans.

You are 100% correct about ACA. Why don't the democrats and "progressives" understand this?

TRUMP 2020!
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
10-12-2017 06:17 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:21 PM)

Yes you would think "Antifa" would actually recognize REAL fascism when they saw it...

Guess the communists are ok with fascism as long as it suits their world views and agenda for the moment

House of M
M Theory Cubed
User ID: 422226
10-12-2017 06:17 PM

Bottom line, if Americans end up being WORSE OFF, he has assured Republican defeat in the next election.

Holy Mackerel Catman!

Blue Dude
User ID: 412341
10-12-2017 06:18 PM

Sad. A week too late to save Tom Petty.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication