News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Its getting harder and harder to survive
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419047
10-12-2017 05:52 PM

Its getting harder and harder to survive
Advertisement
How does anyone have the enegry to keep up with this sh*t. I feel the only hope i have is. When world war 3 starts and bllions die, if me and my family survive maybe there will be more oppertunity after and rebuilding. Anything life is terrible when is jesus goi. To come back?
Quote this message in a reply

Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 245200
10-12-2017 05:53 PM

RE: Its getting harder and harder to survive
Jesus is not coming.

There is not going to be mass extinction.

You will continue to suffer.

Have a great day!

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433527
10-12-2017 05:56 PM

There is an saying from the black death....

As the poor get fewer the rest get richer....

This is the reason for keeping everything in an artificially over populated state.. the rich do not want to eradicate the poor, as the fewer there are the more power they get, and the less they fight each other for whatever crumbs are available..
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 245200
10-12-2017 05:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:56 PM)

This is the reason for keeping everything in an artificially over populated state.. the rich do not want to eradicate the poor, as the fewer there are the more power they get, and the less they fight each other for whatever crumbs are available..

This gif explains what you just stated.

[Image: 187cbeef4b52c35ee7b5ec64b56c5bdc73cb74e8...e3a1_1.gif]

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433571
10-12-2017 05:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:52 PM)
How does anyone have the enegry to keep up with this sh*t. I feel the only hope i have is. When world war 3 starts and bllions die, if me and my family survive maybe there will be more oppertunity after and rebuilding. Anything life is terrible when is jesus goi. To come back?

If wage and social security ain't enough you will have to take IT from the weak.
Politics and Industry need to face their responsibillity.
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 05:59 PM

The rich also do not want war, war tends to unite peoples, and they end up thinking along the lines of, "wow we beat that foreign enemy, how about we team up and beat poor housing, poverty, inequality" and then you have a people who have been trained to fight and win turning their attentions on societal woes... yer, the rich do not want that..
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:01 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:58 PM)

link to image: https://img.ifcdn.com/images/187cbeef4b5...e3a1_1.gif

exactly, the black death is one of the few points in history where the rich actually lost control over the poor serfs, basically because the fewer there where the richer they became as a group, and in turn that broke the financial slavery of serfdom that kept them in their place..
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 342491
10-12-2017 06:03 PM

the earth bats last
Spiddy
User ID: 293666
10-12-2017 06:04 PM

Don't worry, Trump will save you.
He's making America great again don't ya know?

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 410205
10-12-2017 06:06 PM

[Image: 187cbeef4b52c35ee7b5ec64b56c5bdc73cb74e8...e3a1_1.gif]

chuckle

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433574
10-12-2017 06:07 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:53 PM)
Jesus is not coming.

There is not going to be mass extinction.

You will continue to suffer.

Have a great day!

Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:08 PM

Spiddy  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:04 PM)
Don't worry, Trump will save you.
He's making America great again don't ya know?

Spiddy, everyone is screwed whatever country they are in with the coming work force reductions, estimates in the range between 40 and 60%... you can find those numbers coming from various sources, think tanks, the Big4, BBC, the Obama Admin etc... and as yet no one knows how to deal with it..

So if Americans pin their hope in Trump who can blame them given that no one else has a single clue what to do with the issue... bar throw their arms up in the arm and say "oh sh*, we're all f*cked"
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433583
10-12-2017 07:02 PM

The Road
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429552
10-13-2017 08:27 AM

link to image: https://img.ifcdn.com/images/187cbeef4b5...e3a1_1.gif

BRILLIANT!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433309
10-13-2017 08:49 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 05:52 PM)

OMG what a big cry baby.

Do you have any idea how difficult life was just a few hundred years ago? Do you even know what the average life expectancy was back then?

There's something damn wrong with you, if you think life in this 21st century difficult or challenging or whatever it is you're complaining about.

If you're tired, get more sleep. WTF you doing here if you're so tired? Are you being paid to be here?

Life has never been easier. Is so easy to make a lot of money now, with world-wide markets, the internet, etc. Anything I want is just a few flicks and a 2 hour delivery wait away.

Gawd, I don't know what to think of you people that do nothing but complain. Your complaints are quite the opposite from what I am experiencing. Do you live in north korea?

Go see a doctor if your always tired. Maybe you're not eating right. That will do it every time.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication