News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

How traitor Woodrow Wilson became President
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432279
10-12-2017 06:02 PM

teach How traitor Woodrow Wilson became President
Advertisement
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." treasonous scumbag woodrow wilson

video description
"Eustace Mullins in 1991 in Sandpoint Idaho 1991 on how (the blackmailed) Woodrow Wilson became President. Thanks to Wilson the Frankist jewish bankers could found their "Federal Reserve" in 1913, after which they started WWI and the Bolshevik Revolution. "

Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 401034
10-12-2017 06:05 PM

RE: How traitor Woodrow Wilson became President
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:02 PM)
"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." treasonous scumbag woodrow wilson

video description
"Eustace Mullins in 1991 in Sandpoint Idaho 1991 on how (the blackmailed) Woodrow Wilson became President. Thanks to Wilson the Frankist jewish bankers could found their "Federal Reserve" in 1913, after which they started WWI and the Bolshevik Revolution. "

God Bless EM!!!!!!!!!!!! BumpBumpBump
LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 06:05 PM

reporter RE: How traitor Woodrow Wilson became President

LoP Guest
lop guest
10-12-2017 07:02 PM

BumpHugs for the fascist progressives here
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429552
10-13-2017 08:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 07:02 PM)
BumpHugs for the fascist progressives here

Truth breeds hatred - Bias of Priene, c.600 B.C.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication