News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Question about conspiracies surrounding the halocaust
Agent 420
lop guest
User ID: 433578
10-12-2017 06:21 PM

stars Question about conspiracies surrounding the halocaust
Advertisement
I’m wondering what the conspiracy theories are. I assume that the conspiracy theories say that it never happened or that what we are taught today is very in accurate and miss leading I remember being taught in the school that the 6 million people that were killed or in the holocaust were not all Jews Hitler also targeted homosexuals political opponents and so on. There’s also the fact that we are not taught that IBM the Bushes and Ford did business with the Nazis and I consider this an important piece of information, that American corporations and businessman assisted the Nazis with their agenda for a profit . what can you tell me about this topic and what I just said what input can you give me here on GLP
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 428709
10-12-2017 06:25 PM

RE: Question about conspiracies surrounding the halocaust
In Censored the Censored started to Censored the Censored number. It is a
Censored they Censored to attain Censored.

It's good we have free speech and can discuss these things.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433302
10-12-2017 06:27 PM

I bet you'd learn more by grabbing up OLD history books used in schools and comparing the numbers to the new books in schools.
Natura Naturans
User ID: 415819
10-12-2017 06:27 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:25 PM)
In Censored the Censored started to Censored the Censored number. It is a
Censored they Censored to attain Censored.

It's good we have free speech and can discuss these things.

Ha!

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433562
10-12-2017 06:39 PM

Agent 420  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:21 PM)
I’m wondering what the conspiracy theories are. I assume that the conspiracy theories say that it never happened or that what we are taught today is very in accurate and miss leading I remember being taught in the school that the 6 million people that were killed or in the holocaust were not all Jews Hitler also targeted homosexuals political opponents and so on. There’s also the fact that we are not taught that IBM the Bushes and Ford did business with the Nazis and I consider this an important piece of information, that American corporations and businessman assisted the Nazis with their agenda for a profit . what can you tell me about this topic and what I just said what input can you give me here on GLP

The figure of 6 million is the usual estimate of the number of Jews killed in the holocaust but there were many other victims beside, here are some estimates of the number of other victims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims During the occupation of Belarus, Ukraine and Russia the Nazi's may have caused the deaths of as many as 14 million civilians.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430765
10-12-2017 06:50 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:39 PM)
Agent 420  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:21 PM)

The figure of 6 million is the usual estimate of the number of Jews killed in the holocaust but there were many other victims beside, here are some estimates of the number of other victims: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_victims During the occupation of Belarus, Ukraine and Russia the Nazi's may have caused the deaths of as many as 14 million civilians.

The first 6 Million Holocaust was tried in 1890.
Apostle of Reality
User ID: 411931
10-12-2017 06:59 PM

Are the numbers are inflated? Yes.
Did the event happen? Yes.

The 'debunkers' for no holocaust, make good arguments and even I was convinced for a while; when they ignore all the combined data or use slight of hand to point to what they want you to see rather than the whole picture. Kinda like religions do.

So I was a believer, until I read the rebuttals to said claims, including how Ernest Zundel had a flawed experiment and didn't account for history or what happened (like washing down, his methods, etc) would have always produced a negative result.

Your call to do so -shrug-.

All Rights Reserved.

Fair Use Notice: 17 U.S.C. § 107. Small sections of copyrighted work may be present in my posts, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.

“Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.” - Alejandro Jodorowsky

Democracy dies in darkness.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433562
10-12-2017 07:02 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:50 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:39 PM)

Killing is not a new invention. Genghis Khan is estimated to have killed up to 40 million people in the 13th century.
Super Yass! Gawd Qween Supreme
Degenerate Faggit
User ID: 432951
10-12-2017 07:03 PM

What's the Halocaust? A mass slaughter of angels?

Popcorn

[Image: galaxy-animation.gif]
PopEye
The Sailor Man
User ID: 430493
10-12-2017 07:04 PM

Super Yass! Gawd Qween Supreme  Wrote: (10-12-2017 07:03 PM)

Popcorn

chuckle

I yam what I yam.
-
[Image: rVy21y4.gif]
-
Apostle of Reality
User ID: 411931
10-12-2017 07:07 PM

Popcorn

Well.. ya know.. there is a HALOcaust coming for 1/3rd of them if you believe the "Bible".

chuckle

All Rights Reserved.

Fair Use Notice: 17 U.S.C. § 107. Small sections of copyrighted work may be present in my posts, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.

“Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.” - Alejandro Jodorowsky

Democracy dies in darkness.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433527
10-12-2017 07:36 PM

Popcorn

No that is when the Xbox is withdrawn from sale....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433588
10-12-2017 07:37 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 07:02 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:50 PM)

Killing is not a new invention. Genghis Khan is estimated to have killed up to 40 million people in the 13th century.

Oh,, just phuck off already,,,, im sure you will try and convince us he also wiped out the dinosaurs . Phucking muppet.
general mishka
lop guest
User ID: 408309
10-12-2017 07:49 PM

The main conspiracy is that people aren't allowed to question the official narrative. Even a slight revision based on historical evidence is enough to have one branded a holocaust denier
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433579
10-12-2017 07:53 PM

general mishka  Wrote: (10-12-2017 07:49 PM)
The main conspiracy is that people aren't allowed to question the official narrative. Even a slight revision based on historical evidence is enough to have one branded a holocaust denier

I remember reading somewhere that holocaust deniers could face some sort of prosecution in certain parts of Europe and here in America if you don’t trust the official story of 911 they label you a potential terrorist which they call sleepers.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication