News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looky over here at Harvey Weinstein.. Whatever you do don't look at vegas hoax!!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433579
10-12-2017 06:28 PM

wall Looky over here at Harvey Weinstein.. Whatever you do don't look at vegas hoax!!
Advertisement
New shiny object to distract from the
Vegas HOAX
Quote this message in a reply

Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 245200
10-12-2017 06:28 PM

RE: Looky over here at Harvey Weinstein.. Whatever you do don't look at vegas hoax!!
Jhikpghf

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433302
10-12-2017 06:30 PM

RE: Looky over here at Harvey Weinstein.. Whatever you do don't look at vegas hoax!!
It's a social experiment run by advertising media. Both sex and violence sells, that's why it's subliminally added to pictures in ads. Skulls in ice cubes and so on bit.

They are trying to see which one sells more.
Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 410205
10-12-2017 06:33 PM

I said it in another thread...

It's sensory overload.

They are constantly bombarding you with tragedy and travesty to keep your mind in a state of flux and uncertainty.

While you are scrambling around trying to get a grip and formulate an opinion (other than the one the media feeds you) they slip right by and do whatever they want and no one notices...

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
10-12-2017 06:34 PM

I'm looking at all of it and just getting disgusted.
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 245200
10-12-2017 06:34 PM

Damrod  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:33 PM)
I said it in another thread...

It's sensory overload.

They are constantly bombarding you with tragedy and travesty to keep your mind in a state of flux and uncertainty.

While you are scrambling around trying to get a grip and formulate an opinion (other than the one the media feeds you) they slip right by and do whatever they want and no one notices...

Yeah, we are due for something to happen today or tomorrow to keep us entertained through the weekend.

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 409338
10-12-2017 06:53 PM

Bread & Circuses
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432279
10-12-2017 06:56 PM

Lets not loose focus of the FACT that Michelle Obama Lauded Harvey Weinstein as a Good Man and the Obama's gave their daughter to him to work directly for him.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 304468
10-12-2017 06:58 PM

I was busy watching the forest fires.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397976
10-12-2017 07:11 PM

Vegas Story is falling apart. Whomever is trying to control the narrative and direct us to their goal, is failing hard.

People are waking up. They are not just believing everything they are told. They are questioning.

LEO's aren't buckling under and are speaking out.

Here's a couple of things I came across and it is making me go, um...Yeah...This one is blowing up, maybe this time the truth will come out.

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 02:31 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 01:53 PM)
Good post.

Look at the Tropicana video. The guy in the back. The one wearing the suit. Is he the maintenance worker?

This site seems to think so. They have the same facial hair.

https://twitter.com/polNewsInfinity/stat...1983671296

Someone else said they thought the guy in front looked like one of the police officers that entered Paddock's room. I don't know about any of that, but there is a lot of odd in this video. Each person looks as if they are dressed for a different event and the center guy with the back board is the only one wearing a vest.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429295
10-12-2017 08:25 PM

and don't look for any followup stories on

HOUSTON

or FLORIDA

post-hurricane either...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 422158
10-12-2017 08:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:28 PM)
New shiny object to distract from the
Vegas HOAX

knew people who were there - EAT A BAG
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433479
10-13-2017 12:00 AM

Totally. wut?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433642
10-13-2017 07:43 AM

wall RE: Looky over here at Harvey Weinstein.. Whatever you do don't look at vegas hoax!!
A you knew sheeple that were there and fell for the hoax

Or b your just a shill
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
10-13-2017 07:51 AM

Hoaxtards

S977
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication