News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

WARNING ! The War Is Coming! TRUMP On Attacking North Korea: "Sorry But Only One
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 420413
10-12-2017 06:34 PM

banana WARNING ! The War Is Coming! TRUMP On Attacking North Korea: "Sorry But Only One
Advertisement
U.S. analysts have said that North Korea's nuclear program has quickly accelerated and the country is now making missile-ready nuclear weapons. Last week, tensions again escalated as North Korea threatened to shoot down U.S. military planes, even if they are not in the country’s airspace...

Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 362028
10-12-2017 06:41 PM

RE: WARNING ! The War Is Coming! TRUMP On Attacking North Korea: "Sorry But Only One
I just don't believe that NK possesses nukes.
But Israel? I believe that they do.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397519
10-12-2017 06:47 PM

RE: WARNING ! The War Is Coming! TRUMP On Attacking North Korea: "Sorry But Only One
Well now we know where the 20% of the USA enriched uranium that the liberal traitor Hillary Clinton sold to Russians went. You happy liberals?

LmaoCheer
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 419498
10-12-2017 07:28 PM

Let the bodies hit the floor

Adytum
not who or what you think I am
User ID: 411933
10-12-2017 07:37 PM

If it doesn't kick off in 72 hours to a week, I would say we were in a phase of relative de-escalation...

but I wouldn't bet the farm on that personally.
seasnake
User ID: 67904
10-12-2017 07:41 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-12-2017 06:34 PM)
U.S. analysts have said that North Korea's nuclear program has quickly accelerated and the country is now making missile-ready nuclear weapons.

If true, North Korea is definitely getting help from someone. "U.S. analysts" sounds like a very dubious source though.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication