News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

FINALLY A VIDEO THEY REALLY, REALLY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE, ISRAEL LOBBY EXPOSED
Truth Frequency
lop guest
User ID: 436833
11-08-2018 09:22 AM

stars FINALLY A VIDEO THEY REALLY, REALLY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE, ISRAEL LOBBY EXPOSED
Advertisement
THIS 4 PART SERIES WAS SQUASHED BY AL JAZEERA AFTER "INTERNATIONAL PRESSURE" ON IT'S HOME COUNTRY. IT'S FINALLY BEEN LEAKED... HOT OFF THE CUTTING ROOM FLOOR ;-)

The Israel Lobby in the U.S. - Documentary by Al Jazeera (Part 1 of 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CNspeQYplk
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 09:23 AM

RE: FINALLY A VIDEO THEY REALLY, REALLY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE, ISRAEL LOBBY EXPOSED
The Israel Lobby in the U.S. - Documentary by Al Jazeera (Part 2 of 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0n_Dke18Co
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 09:28 AM

RE: FINALLY A VIDEO THEY REALLY, REALLY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE, ISRAEL LOBBY EXPOSED
Part 1 & 2 were obtained 4-5 days ago, part 3&4 just hit today. I waited for all 4 parts before sharing. I'm just starting part 3, this is a must watch series for both noobs and pro's. Trust me!

Yes it's done by the same people as the 'The Lobby' series from the UK.

The Israel Lobby in the U.S. - Documentary by Al Jazeera (Part 3 of 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4gh2IRjKwU
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 09:29 AM

The Israel Lobby in the U.S. - Documentary by Al Jazeera (Part 4 of 4)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtcNfD6SwC4
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 09:31 AM

Download and mirror on youtube/vimeo etc... if you appreciate free speech.
Randy-Lal
User ID: 442180
11-08-2018 09:40 AM

While Trump was giving his WH speech yesterday, I said in livechat "I support you and think you are doing a good job. But why do you still give backing and support that terrorist state called Israel. Why do they have and why do you let them wield so much power in the USA?"

I expect I'll be on a watch list now, oh well, only stating the obvious.

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” ― George R.R. Martin

[Image: oCKR4uy.gif]
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 09:47 AM

Randy-Lal  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:40 AM)
While Trump was giving his WH speech yesterday, I said in livechat "I support you and think you are doing a good job. But why do you still give backing and support that terrorist state called Israel. Why do they have and why do you let them wield so much power in the USA?"

They have complete control over the dollar, economy and government. Trump is just another one on the payroll. If he keeps criticizing the Federal Reserve then I might start to believe Trump is genuine. Might...
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 451763
11-08-2018 09:57 AM

AL JAZEERA is a zionist controlled opposition shithouse full of joos and shabbat towelies.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 451763
11-08-2018 09:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:47 AM)
Randy-Lal  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:40 AM)

They have complete control over the dollar, economy and government. Trump is just another one on the payroll. If he keeps criticizing the Federal Reserve then I might start to believe Trump is genuine. Might...

he needs to invoke God some more

more sprinkle the house republicans with holy urine
Archangel
Michael
User ID: 441975
11-08-2018 10:00 AM

AIPAC Tribe is doing their best to pass laws making any criticism of Israel or being part of the BDS movement a criminal act.

I posted Netanyahu's 'Fink's Bar Diatribe in the comments on this article three times yesterday. They pulled them down within minutes each time.

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2017/may/...sest-ally/

Time to boycott Nevada too.

Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Volume 1 of 5
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 10:02 AM

Archangel  Wrote: (11-08-2018 10:00 AM)
AIPAC Tribe is doing their best to pass laws making any criticism of Israel or being part of the BDS movement a criminal act.

I posted Netanyahu's 'Fink's Bar Diatribe in the comments on this article three times yesterday. They pulled them down within minutes each time.

This is correct!

They are trying to make criticism a crime and they are trying $$$$ hard!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472441
11-08-2018 10:03 AM

tRump is part of that AIPAC tribe you hate so much.
must really f*#k with your head, huh trumptard? chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472529
11-08-2018 10:03 AM

Why is horse face
Drug kingpin Mueller
Not investigating tampering
In all policy decisions??

BumpBump
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 10:05 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 10:02 AM)

This is correct!

They are trying to make criticism a crime and they are trying $$$$ hard!

In this series they are caught red handed, that's why the series was squashed.

AIPAC has been breaking US law since it's inception. John F Kennedy lost his life for attempting to force AIPAC to follow US law. The deadline for AIPAC to release it's books to congress was less than a week after JFK was shot.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-08-2018 10:17 AM

Their use of Israeli State Assets to spy on and slander American teenage children just for supporting Palestinian human rights is just a tiny example of how far they'll go.

Their brazenness and willingness to slander American children, ought to open a few eyeballs to what they've been willing to do in DC.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication