News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Insane Man, 69, identifies 20 years younger begins legal battle to change age
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
11-08-2018 09:47 PM

kickit Insane Man, 69, identifies 20 years younger begins legal battle to change age
Advertisement
A 69-year-old Dutch “positivity guru” who says he does not feel his age has started a battle to make himself legally 20 years younger on the grounds that he is being discriminated against on a dating app.

Emile Ratelband told a court in Arnhem in the Netherlands that he did not feel “comfortable” with his date of birth, and compared his wish to alter it to people who identified as transgender.

Ratelband said that due to having an official age that did not reflect his emotional state he was struggling to find both work and love. He has asked for his date of birth to be changed from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969.

“When I’m 69, I am limited. If I’m 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car,” he said. “I can take up more work. When I’m on Tinder and it says I’m 69, I don’t get an answer. When I’m 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.”

Doctors had told him his body was that of a 45-year-old man, Ratelband argued. He described himself as a “young god”.

The judge conceded that the ability to change gender was a development in the law. “I agree with you: a lot of years ago we thought that was impossible,” he said. But he asked the applicant how his parents would feel about 20 years of Ratelband’s life being wiped off the records.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/n...rs-younger
Quote this message in a reply
general mishka
lop guest
User ID: 471393
11-08-2018 09:49 PM

RE: Insane Man, 69, identifies 20 years younger begins legal battle to change age
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:47 PM)
A 69-year-old Dutch “positivity guru” who says he does not feel his age has started a battle to make himself legally 20 years younger on the grounds that he is being discriminated against on a dating app.

Emile Ratelband told a court in Arnhem in the Netherlands that he did not feel “comfortable” with his date of birth, and compared his wish to alter it to people who identified as transgender.

Ratelband said that due to having an official age that did not reflect his emotional state he was struggling to find both work and love. He has asked for his date of birth to be changed from 11 March 1949 to 11 March 1969.

“When I’m 69, I am limited. If I’m 49, then I can buy a new house, drive a different car,” he said. “I can take up more work. When I’m on Tinder and it says I’m 69, I don’t get an answer. When I’m 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position.”

Doctors had told him his body was that of a 45-year-old man, Ratelband argued. He described himself as a “young god”.

The judge conceded that the ability to change gender was a development in the law. “I agree with you: a lot of years ago we thought that was impossible,” he said. But he asked the applicant how his parents would feel about 20 years of Ratelband’s life being wiped off the records.

He better not order the senior specials for dinner
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465738
11-08-2018 09:52 PM

RE: Insane Man, 69, identifies 20 years younger begins legal battle to change age
general mishka  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:49 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:47 PM)

He better not order the senior specials for dinner

That's true.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472626
11-08-2018 09:55 PM

And why is this man "insane" OP?

He's trying to change a biological fact about his body. Hasn't that been done already by allowing males to change to females or vice-versa? Allowing somebody to identify as a male or female depending on his mood swing.

You can't have it both ways. Either you allow basic reality to be changed by a court of law or you don't.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 464795
11-08-2018 09:55 PM

Maybe he wants a larger social security check? Do they even have thay there? If he's slrwady okd enough to collect something would it be taken away for 20 more years?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
11-08-2018 09:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:55 PM)

He's trying to change a biological fact about his body. Hasn't that been done already by allowing males to change to females or vice-versa? Allowing somebody to identify as a male or female depending on his mood swing.

You can't have it both ways. Either you allow basic reality to be changed by a court of law or you don't.

All these type of people Setpjteq belong in a padded cell. Facts about biology can never be debated in court. Reality is reality dammit. Ehrppojg

Pcell
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465738
11-08-2018 09:59 PM

Maybe he wants a larger social security check? Do they even have thay there? If he's slrwady okd enough to collect something would it be taken away for 20 more years?

Yeah if you were 35 you could change your legal age to 65 and start reaping social security. Naw, make that 70 for larger benefits plus medicare.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471351
11-08-2018 10:11 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-08-2018 09:58 PM)

All these type of people Setpjteq belong in a padded cell. Facts about biology can never be debated in court. Reality is reality dammit. Ehrppojg

Pcell

They closed a lot of the asylums a long time ago.

Most of the crazies are now part of the Democrat party.
Fu King
User ID: 430765
11-08-2018 10:21 PM

If Queerdom can do it with their born Genitals, why can't he

do it with his Age.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 452114
11-08-2018 10:42 PM

Yeah I want to go to 70 and claim social security!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468739
11-08-2018 10:57 PM

I'm waiting for a sixteen-year-old to claim they are actually 22 so they can drink underage chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465199
11-08-2018 10:59 PM

If gender can be "fluid" then so can age.

good for him
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 469642
11-08-2018 11:24 PM

The actual point he is making is that people should "not" discriminate against a person based upon their age.

I've seen people in their twenties who look and have the mindset of a 70 year old.

I've seen 55 year olds looking physically to all intents and purposes like 35 year olds.
steelwidow
I like eyeballs!
User ID: 459496
11-08-2018 11:27 PM

Clearly all he's worried about is taking his next blue pill and where he's going to put his penis next.

@Twitter | BizarreAbyss.com
Registration Date: 07-18-2012, 01:52 PM
HuronNLI
lop guest
User ID: 459649
11-08-2018 11:43 PM

1doh1
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication