News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

North Korea war iminent! -- 3 US carrier groups in NK -- US False Flag EMP attack
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435122
10-30-2017 01:19 AM

shocked1 North Korea war iminent! -- 3 US carrier groups in NK -- US False Flag EMP attack
Advertisement
End all the chess pieces are in position ...... be prepared

The USS Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group is based in Japan. On Tuesday, the Navy announced that the USS Theodore Roosevelt Carrier Strike Group had entered 7th Fleet, followed by the USS Nimitz Carrier Strike Group on Wednesday. The Nimitz Carrier Strike Group will be ready to support operations throughout the [area of operations] in 7th Fleet, which covers the eastern half of the Indian Ocean and the Western Pacific.

The Pentagon says the massing of three carriers in the waters off the NK peninsula is not a response to the rising tension with the North over its nuclear and missile programs.
The U.S. Navy plans to stage a rare, three-carrier exercise in the next few weeks off the Korean Peninsula.

But the Navy said the ships would be available to take part in any real-world contingencies.

"USS Theodore Roosevelt is prepared to carry out the full spectrum of possible missions, from humanitarian relief to combat operations,"
said Capt. Carlos Sardiello, Theodore Roosevelt's commanding officer. "When a carrier leaves on deployment, we have to be ready for anything.”
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/us-to-...le/2638768

Next week, the Pentagon will conduct a nationwide blackout drill in the United States on November 04-06. "This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity."

Curiously, a drill for a coronal mass ejection (CME) is, according to experts, very similar to an electromagnetic pulse (EMP).

Just yesterday, Business Insider titled an article: Here’s what would happen if North Korea hit the US with an EMP.

Experts recently told Congress that a North Korean electromagnetic-pulse attack on the US could wipe out 90% of the population.

HidingHidingHidingHidingHiding.
Quote this message in a reply

Adytum
not who or what you think I am
User ID: 414894
10-30-2017 01:22 AM

RE: North Korea war iminent! -- 3 US carrier groups in NK -- US False Flag EMP attack
Shhhh...don't tell.

And it may well be four by now.

But what do I know?

;)
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 381424
10-30-2017 01:30 AM

RE: North Korea war iminent! -- 3 US carrier groups in NK -- US False Flag EMP attack
Rocket Kim is surprisingly quiet since weeks.

It seems Trump's shock and awe therapy has worked.

War imminent. War canceled.
Adytum
not who or what you think I am
User ID: 414894
10-30-2017 01:37 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-30-2017 01:30 AM)
Rocket Kim is surprisingly quiet since weeks.

It seems Trump's shock and awe therapy has worked.

War imminent. War canceled.

Tissue
CaptainPicard
What ever I say is for entertainment
User ID: 424722
10-30-2017 01:39 AM

War canceled. Jhikpghf

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.
[email protected]
User ID: 412048
10-30-2017 02:09 AM

Nope. NWO enforcer Trump is still needed to help bring it. Image of the beast.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435125
10-30-2017 02:13 AM

Little fat boy kimmie going to sink all 3
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435123
10-30-2017 02:48 AM

Set off the EPM around midday in front of the sun; flash only lasts second or two.....

Here is a shot of a nuclear detonation in space via ICBM just after dark by the USA in 1962. It demonstrates the effects of a nuclear payload at a far distance, noticeable by the radio interference of the electro-magnetic pulse. Creepy stuff. Song: Where the Boys Are - Conne Francis Footage from: Trinity and Beyond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P764e7fW-UM

Operation Fishbowl was a series of high altitude nuclear tests in 1962 that were carried out by the United States as a part of the larger Operation Dominic nuclear test program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435123
10-30-2017 04:40 AM

The 'fog of war' .....conveniently Potus will be away from USA, aboard Air Force 1..... or behind a microphone.....and separated from many 'advisers' ........ when it all goes down .....he will have to make huge decisions on the 'skimpiest intel' ........in the 'fog of war'

The White House on Monday 16 October released details of President Trump's upcoming trip to Asia, which will include stops in Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, and the Philippines in early November.

Trump will start the Nov. 3-14 travel with a briefing from the U.S. Pacific Command in Hawaii.
He will also visit Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial during his first trip as president to the Pacific island.

On Nov. 5, Trump and his team will arrive in Japan, where they will meet with U.S. and Japanese military members. Trump will join bilateral meetings with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Two days later, Trump will arrive in South Korea for meetings with President Moon Jae-in and a visit with American troops based there. During a speech before the National Assembly, Trump will call for the international community to maximize pressure on North Korea as it continues to develop its nuclear program.

On Nov. 8, Trump will land in Beijing, China, for a "series of bilateral, commercial, and cultural events, including meetings with President Xi Jinping," the White House said.

Trump will participate in the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Economic Leaders' Meeting and speak at the group's summit in Danang, Vietnam, on Nov. 10. He is expected to call for a "free and open Indo-Pacific region."

The following day, Trump will meet with Vietnam President Tran Dai Quang and other officials in Hanoi.

The foreign trip will conclude with two days in Manila, Philippines. On Nov. 12, Trump will attend a dinner for the 50th anniversary of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations and then celebrate the 40th anniversary of the U.S.-ASEAN the following day. His final day in the Philippines will include meetings with President Rodrigo Duterte.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435100
10-30-2017 05:12 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-30-2017 02:13 AM)

Popcorn
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435057
10-30-2017 05:15 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-30-2017 05:12 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (10-30-2017 02:13 AM)

Popcorn

I think the Americans will bump into a fish or fishing boat and sink. Their boats break easy. Made in China, you know.
Flint
not applicable
User ID: 435133
10-30-2017 05:18 AM

War on hold for 8 business days while I get a shipment out from Samsung... Then happy warring or whatever! Cheer

I post for my entertainment purposes only, not yours.
I didn't read the comments, probably didn't read the OP either.
:thumbup
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 05:20 AM by Flint.) Quote this message in a reply
lil bird
User ID: 432407
10-30-2017 05:18 AM

[Image: pass-out.gif?resize=500%2C281]

"Music, as far as I have seen in the world so far, is the only real magic that I know." TP
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435057
10-30-2017 05:19 AM

Flint  Wrote: (10-30-2017 05:18 AM)
War on hold for 8 business days while I get a shipment out from Samsung... The happy warring or whatever! Cheer

I got my Note 8 and free extras already. Let's do this thang.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 433700
10-30-2017 05:24 AM

Hogwash.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication