News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

I urge any newsroom to overlay the videos in a similar way to confirm my finding.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
11-09-2018 12:54 AM

I urge any newsroom to overlay the videos in a similar way to confirm my finding.
Advertisement
It took 20 minutes.

1) Took @PressSec Sarah Sanders' video of briefing
2) Tinted red and made transparent over CSPAN video
3) Red motion is when they doctored video speed
4) Sped up to make Jim Acosta's motion look like a chop

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/10604...08544.html

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®℮å†E
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472639
11-09-2018 12:57 AM

RE: I urge any newsroom to overlay the videos in a similar way to confirm my finding.
I urge OP to get a life.

Newsflash
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
11-09-2018 01:22 AM

RE: I urge any newsroom to overlay the videos in a similar way to confirm my finding.
Bump
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472577
11-09-2018 01:50 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 12:57 AM)
I urge OP to get a life.

Newsflash

Second that
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 266097
11-09-2018 01:55 AM

Chop? He was an angry privileged white male who laid hands on a woman. Nudge, flick, bump, tap.... Doesn't matter. If she were a cop trying to recover her departments equipment and he did that... He had no business touching her. There is no way to justify it.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
11-09-2018 01:59 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 01:55 AM)
Chop? He was an angry privileged white male who laid hands on a woman. Nudge, flick, bump, tap.... Doesn't matter. If she were a cop trying to recover her departments equipment and he did that... He had no business touching her. There is no way to justify it.
Glfqnsfk

She moved into his personal space ,he casually brushed her hand aside... end of story.

Quote:Personal Space Law and Legal Definition

Personal space is an approximate area surrounding an individual in which other people should not physically violate in order for them to feel comfortable and secure. It is the zone around individuals which they regard as psychologically theirs. The amount of personal space required for any given person is subjective. It also depends on how well you know the other person. The more intimate the relationship, the less personal space is involved.

The law does not recognize a specific crime or civil action based on violation of personal space per se. However, the law does recognize various actions based on assault, harassment and unwelcome touching.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/personal-space/

©®℮å†E
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 02:02 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472656
11-09-2018 02:04 AM

The red tint isn't there on the karate chop to the arm.. good thing its Acosta and not Chuck Norris... otherwise she'd be missing that arm
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-09-2018 02:07 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (11-09-2018 01:59 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 01:55 AM)
Glfqnsfk

She moved into his personal space ,he casually brushed her hand aside... end of story.

Quote:Personal Space Law and Legal Definition

Personal space is an approximate area surrounding an individual in which other people should not physically violate in order for them to feel comfortable and secure. It is the zone around individuals which they regard as psychologically theirs. The amount of personal space required for any given person is subjective. It also depends on how well you know the other person. The more intimate the relationship, the less personal space is involved.

The law does not recognize a specific crime or civil action based on violation of personal space per se. However, the law does recognize various actions based on assault, harassment and unwelcome touching.

He was at her place of employment. He was a guest in her place. Her space. Imagine if he laid his hands on a cop who was trying to retrieve their equipment while inside a police station. Her space.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472662
11-09-2018 02:08 AM

Look at the intern look to Orange for approval
Fork
fork in the road
User ID: 361628
11-09-2018 02:17 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 02:08 AM)

Yes, it was staged.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuLjLJJ2ztTgwCZm-Lwzz...mS5KucrYgQ]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429525
11-09-2018 02:17 AM

I urge every newsroom to police their reporters better so that assholes like Acosta don't have to have the sh*t kicked out of them for being rude assholes.

I think the perfect solution to this is to have a big burly secret service agent manage the microphone.

People like Acosta are generally a lot nicer to someone who can mop up the floor with them. Bullies usually are.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429525
11-09-2018 02:19 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 02:08 AM)

More like looking for orders and forgiveness for having trouble dealing with the asshole Acosta
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
11-09-2018 02:22 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 02:07 AM)
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (11-09-2018 01:59 AM)
Glfqnsfk

He was at her place of employment. He was a guest in her place. Her space. Imagine if he laid his hands on a cop who was trying to retrieve their equipment while inside a police station. Her space.....

Quote:New York City Workplace Physical Harassment Attorney

Unwelcome touching or grabbing is one of the most common and traumatic forms of workplace harassment. This form of harassment can leave physical and mental damages and prevent employees from doing their jobs or wanting to return to work, which is why speaking to a New York City workplace physical harassment lawyer is crucial.

Federal and New York state anti discrimination laws make unwelcome touching in the workplace illegal. Victims of sexual harassment in the workplace shouldn’t be afraid of employer retaliation when coming forward about unwanted conduct. An experienced New York City workplace physical harassment lawyer can help stop the problem and obtain financial compensation for damages.
When Is Touching Physical Considered Harassment?

What one person feels is friendliness or an expression of affection may be what another perceives as workplace harassment in New York City. It can be difficult to draw the line between what’s illegal and what’s legal. Typically, touching crosses the line to discrimination and harassment if it’s unwelcome, inappropriate, or violent. If touching makes you feel uncomfortable or victimized in the workplace, it’s harassment—whether it’s a manager massaging your shoulders without you asking or a physical confrontation in the break room.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) defines harassment loosely. Harassment is unwelcome conduct based on an individual’s characteristics (such as race or gender) that is severe or pervasive enough to create an intimidating, abusive, or hostile work environment. From this definition, many forms of touching can qualify as harassment if it’s unwanted and makes a workplace hostile:

Hand holding
Inappropriate physical contact
Massaging
Groping
Unwanted sexual contact
Physical assaults
http://employeejustice.com/practice-area...ggrabbing/

©®℮å†E
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 02:24 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-09-2018 02:25 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (11-09-2018 02:22 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 02:07 AM)

Quote:New York City Workplace Physical Harassment Attorney

Unwelcome touching or grabbing is one of the most common and traumatic forms of workplace harassment. This form of harassment can leave physical and mental damages and prevent employees from doing their jobs or wanting to return to work, which is why speaking to a New York City workplace physical harassment lawyer is crucial.

Federal and New York state anti discrimination laws make unwelcome touching in the workplace illegal. Victims of sexual harassment in the workplace shouldn’t be afraid of employer retaliation when coming forward about unwanted conduct. An experienced New York City workplace physical harassment lawyer can help stop the problem and obtain financial compensation for damages.
When Is Touching Physical Considered Harassment?

What one person feels is friendliness or an expression of affection may be what another perceives as workplace harassment in New York City. It can be difficult to draw the line between what’s illegal and what’s legal. Typically, touching crosses the line to discrimination and harassment if it’s unwelcome, inappropriate, or violent. If touching makes you feel uncomfortable or victimized in the workplace, it’s harassment—whether it’s a manager massaging your shoulders without you asking or a physical confrontation in the break room.

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) defines harassment loosely. Harassment is unwelcome conduct based on an individual’s characteristics (such as race or gender) that is severe or pervasive enough to create an intimidating, abusive, or hostile work environment. From this definition, many forms of touching can qualify as harassment if it’s unwanted and makes a workplace hostile:

Hand holding
Inappropriate physical contact
Massaging
Groping
Unwanted sexual contact
Physical assaults
http://employeejustice.com/practice-area...ggrabbing/

He was angry and put his hands on her. Spin it all you want but wrong is wrong. What he did was wrong.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472649
11-09-2018 03:05 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 01:50 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 12:57 AM)
I urge OP to get a life.

Newsflash

Second that

I third that.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication