News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

templar month?
Quinn007
User ID: 461613
11-09-2018 04:53 AM

devil templar month?
Advertisement

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
We can both make $20 see below link
https://www.netspend.com/get-a-prepaid-c...3011777231
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442084
11-09-2018 04:57 AM

RE: templar month?
psychonaut forrestgump  Wrote: (11-09-2018 04:53 AM)

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 459078
11-09-2018 08:09 PM

Must be
Quinn007
11-09-2018 10:19 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 08:09 PM)
Must be

Rofl

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.Anon
General Banter
M Theory Cubed
User ID: 422226
11-09-2018 11:08 PM

chuckle

I need to see a man about a horse...
General Banter
M Theory Cubed
11-09-2018 11:23 PM

General Banter  Wrote: (11-09-2018 11:08 PM)

chuckle

Screen shot from above video clips. Just by chance I added this series to my Prime watchlist last week. That makes me an initiate.

Is watching tv an introduction into the Mysteries?

chuckle

Quote:Templar Spirituality in the Modern Order

B (100) Knights Templar Illuminated Letters http://www.knightstemplarorder.orgBeing a diverse tradition which is authentically interfaith and non-denominational, the practice of Templar spirituality cannot be directly taught as if one single thing, nor in only one particular way. Timeless knowledge of the ancient sacred wisdom of esoteric mysticism and the sacred sciences cannot be simply delivered as if a product, nor provided as if a service.

Rather, the meaningful experience of spiritual traditions must come from a personal choice to seek a connection with universal Source, motivated by a higher sense of purpose, and guided by Spirit. In this way, Templar spirituality is an individual path, which is actively pursued by the seeker as a way of life.

The Templar Order provides a wealth of ancient knowledge of esoteric teachings and sacred wisdom, as an integral part of the overall traditions and diverse body of knowledge. Elements of Templar spirituality are included throughout all of the Templar Skills Training Program materials, even those of seemingly unrelated topics.

The Order shares these materials fully and equally with all of its members, without any artificial levels or degrees. All Templars thus learn everything that Templars should know, as fast as they desire to read the materials.

To experience the practice of Templar spirituality as a path, members are encouraged to choose the tradition which is best suited to one’s own cultural and personal preferences. Empowered by knowledge and understanding from the Skills Training materials, one should then actively engage with a spiritual teacher within one’s chosen path, who may or may not be a member of the Templar Order.

For this purpose, many Templars choose to study Hermetic Mysteries with the Theosophical Society, Gnostic Mysteries with the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC), Kriya Yoga with Self Realization Fellowship (SRF), or Sufi Mysticism with the Sufi Inayati Order, participating in related meditation groups or spiritual retreat activities. Some Templars discover local private meditation groups with experienced teachers, through meeting people in New Age bookstores.

Alternately, upon request, the Grand Mastery will be pleased to introduce a member to senior officers of the Order who have lifetimes of experience in disciplined meditation, energy work, and mentorship teaching the arts and sciences of authentic Templar spirituality.

http://www.knightstemplarorder.org/templ...rituality/

[Image: b84LxZ9.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-09-2018 11:24 PM by General Banter.) Quote this message in a reply
General Banter
M Theory Cubed
11-09-2018 11:32 PM

BTW Simon Templar is James Moore. That's right, the young James Bond Moore.

Feast your eyes ladies.

chuckle

Quinn007
11-10-2018 01:05 AM

General Banter  Wrote: (11-09-2018 11:32 PM)
BTW Simon Templar is James Moore. That's right, the young James Bond Moore.

Feast your eyes ladies.

chuckle

lol

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication