News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

The C word
Travel assistant
lop guest
User ID: 418982
11-09-2018 03:07 PM

work The C word
Advertisement
Yup circumcision MGM practised by many nationalities religions world wide.Who benefits,? For anyone to cut of their male offsprings protective sheath is either mislead or intentionally abusive.To alter gods creations in any way physically is to place yourself above god/creator.More sensitive nerve endings deleted than there are in our fingertips.The pain and trauma inflicted create a less sensual person better for war and as an industrial implement.
Medical and cosmetoligcal uses value ,black market big $$$ is this trade on the books are taxes paid on the income of fresh foreskins.?
A feeling you are not quite whole missing some part.What percentage of the world has been circumsised? MGM and FGM.both designed to hobble our inate natural sexuality.
A big shout out to the brave parents who refuse to mutilate their offspring.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 454801
11-09-2018 04:09 PM

RE: The C word
Sure smells like cheese in here.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 204121
11-09-2018 04:11 PM

banana RE: The C word
it's not like anyone has a choice in the matter.
Travel assistant
lop guest
User ID: 418982
11-09-2018 06:10 PM

That is my point we have a choice in our offspring ,break the chains and not mutilate and sexually hinder our male children.
People get upset about FGM but will happily mutilate their males.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465004
11-09-2018 06:31 PM

Once upon a time the Roman Senate, realizing that the slave population had become so vast that it was becoming difficult to differentiate between the slaves and the citizens of Rome, decided that they would mark the slaves so they could be easily distinguished as such. One of the wiser amungst them disagreed however, and said that if they did that, the slaves would then realize their own numbers and strength and consequently revolt. I won't elaborate any further as my post would probably get removed, but you have to be worth your salt you know.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-09-2018 06:53 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 06:31 PM)
Once upon a time the Roman Senate, realizing that the slave population had become so vast that it was becoming difficult to differentiate between the slaves and the citizens of Rome, decided that they would mark the slaves so they could be easily distinguished as such. One of the wiser amungst them disagreed however, and said that if they did that, the slaves would then realize their own numbers and strength and consequently revolt. I won't elaborate any further as my post would probably get removed, but you have to be worth your salt you know.

chuckle

I'm seeing stars of all colors...
Travel assistant
lop guest
User ID: 437046
11-10-2018 12:40 AM

So just like in Roman times instead of shaking hands when men meet they will be pulling out their private parts for inspection?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472799
11-10-2018 12:45 AM

Travel assistant  Wrote: (11-09-2018 03:07 PM)
Yup circumcision MGM practised by many nationalities religions world wide.Who benefits,? For anyone to cut of their male offsprings protective sheath is either mislead or intentionally abusive.To alter gods creations in any way physically is to place yourself above god/creator.More sensitive nerve endings deleted than there are in our fingertips.The pain and trauma inflicted create a less sensual person better for war and as an industrial implement.
Medical and cosmetoligcal uses value ,black market big $$$ is this trade on the books are taxes paid on the income of fresh foreskins.?
A feeling you are not quite whole missing some part.What percentage of the world has been circumsised? MGM and FGM.both designed to hobble our inate natural sexuality.
A big shout out to the brave parents who refuse to mutilate their offspring.

not everyone like excess skin hanging, you know.

sometimes after birth defects are surgically corrected, why do.you think foreskin is.ok?
Travel assistant
lop guest
11-10-2018 12:55 AM

The majority of circumcision s performed world wide are mainly for religious ,cultural,and or my son is going to be just like "me".Not for deformations or repair.
From a religious perspective I have trouble respecting their motives as they are trying to improve on God's creation ,putting themselves above god.
Having lost all those thousands of nerve endings then having your penis tip constantly charged in underwear uncliaked will further desensitize the penis resulting in a lower drive for sex and other sensual proclivities.This all results in a better military and industrial fodder.It turns us away from our true nature.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472479
11-10-2018 01:03 AM

Why would you have your son's foreskin removed? Neither of my boys have had their genitals mutilated. I think it comes from the Egyptian priesthood and the idea of purification through the removal of excess, see Plutach's Isis and Osiris.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 469642
11-10-2018 01:34 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 04:09 PM)

Cheese grater?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 468112
11-10-2018 01:34 AM

lolRofl
Travel assistant
lop guest
11-10-2018 01:43 AM

We are tribal people herd like we unquestionly follow least some us don't,
Ludikrus
11-10-2018 01:45 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-10-2018 01:34 AM)

lolRofl

[Image: cheese.jpg]

[Image: animated-chicken-image-0128.gif]Chicken Something
Travel assistant
lop guest
11-10-2018 01:51 AM

Looking at the Information out there about foreskin facial treatment cremes for wrinkles and the value of these foreskins I have to ask why does not the amputee get to see some financial windfall from his loss.
Do doctors declare the income from these tips?
Is there some undercover dealers in used tips hanging around hospitals going psst psst to the doctor's going by.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication