News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

c. phone service criminally disrupted
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400997
11-09-2018 05:59 PM

c. phone service criminally disrupted
Advertisement
I live in a corrupt little river city in which the labor unions act like we are still living in the 1930s and I am being targeted by landlords and developers and mafiosi types because I am associated with people who support rent control.

(Before I moved here, I was a nice liberal suburban type who virtue signaled to the detriment of my own interests, much like today's dems, especially the females.)

My service is paid for automatically electronically, and I am arranging for proof to show to the storefront service provider employees who already shook me down by giving me a damaged phone and then charging me twenty dollars cash to replace it.

I was also charged the tax on the phone in cash.

When I asked for receipts, the first were given to me in legal blue ink.
The employees refused my request to put these charges on my bill, which tells me that this is non-standard for the carrier.

Any product that I buy anywhere through one of the storefronts in my corrupt little river city will have the same problems, and my corrupt building superintendent is friends with the mail carriers so I don't like ordering anything through the mail.

The feds are already here about vote buying to overturn rent control.
The "little fish" they got is pleading guilty.
They "take the fall" so that they can come back to their "people's republic" and cradle-to-grave subsidized life.

To whom do I complain besides the carrier, if I even get a helpful person on the phone?

Do I report them to the what? FCC?

How do I legally get their attention?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471964
11-09-2018 06:10 PM

RE: c. phone service criminally disrupted
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 05:59 PM)
I live in a corrupt little river city in which the labor unions act like we are still living in the 1930s and I am being targeted by landlords and developers and mafiosi types because I am associated with people who support rent control.

(Before I moved here, I was a nice liberal suburban type who virtue signaled to the detriment of my own interests, much like today's dems, especially the females.)

My service is paid for automatically electronically, and I am arranging for proof to show to the storefront service provider employees who already shook me down by giving me a damaged phone and then charging me twenty dollars cash to replace it.

The employees refused my request to put these charges on my bill, which tells me that this is non-standard for the carrier.

Any product that I buy anywhere through one of the storefronts in my corrupt little river city will have the same problems, and my corrupt building superintendent is friends with the mail carriers so I don't like ordering anything through the mail.

They "take the fall" so that they can come back to their "people's republic" and cradle-to-grave subsidized life.

To whom do I complain besides the carrier, if I even get a helpful person on the phone?

LOL...Got tired of the "Plumbing problem, any Plumbers around" threads

GTFOHWTBS
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 400997
11-09-2018 06:54 PM

RE: c. phone service criminally disrupted
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 06:10 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 05:59 PM)

LOL...Got tired of the "Plumbing problem, any Plumbers around" threads

GTFOHWTBS

Please explain your acronym.

But if it means what I think it means, you guys are the problem and should go.

The only difficulty is the corruption contagion you spread everywhere that you turn up.

How can we forget that Linda Tripp, ill-chosen confidante of the very naive and ill-used Monica Lewinsky, was from hustle county?

Sure, Linda, you are just like everyone else, everyone else would do that to a twenty-one year old who came to them for motherly advice. No, not everyone would.

I know that you guys are stalking me in person and on-line.
Even talked to the "faddah" to whistle while he works, eh?

Plumbing problems still exist. Works for me. Evidence.

The "fuggedaboutit" guy was in the meter room and tried to get into the foyer.

You know, the Pope made the mafia excommunicate and turned off all your statues.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication