News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breaking..Did Pablo Escobar marry Millie Bobby Brown?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 456511
11-09-2018 06:06 PM

Breaking..Did Pablo Escobar marry Millie Bobby Brown?
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 441947
11-09-2018 06:07 PM

RE: Breaking..Did Pablo Escobar marry Millie Bobby Brown?
You know, I appreciate this thread so much as it's the old CT this site was known for.

Bless this thread!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 465004
11-09-2018 06:25 PM

Ran coke for Bush Co. through Mena Ak in the 80's. They recently made a movie about Barry Seal to sanitize the story in the public's mind but if you know you're history, the Clintons and Bush regime are what put the bells and whistles on the Medellin Cartel. Look into Huffman Aviation, the BCCI scandal, all of this crap goes way back to JFK and carries on through right up to 9-11. I still can't believe they made a film about Barry Seal FFS...
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-09-2018 06:37 PM

'Your' not 'you're'... oops.
ABCDEF_Jesus
Dominios Pizza
User ID: 423418
11-09-2018 06:40 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 06:25 PM)
Ran coke for Bush Co. through Mena Ak in the 80's. They recently made a movie about Barry Seal to sanitize the story in the public's mind but if you know you're history, the Clintons and Bush regime are what put the bells and whistles on the Medellin Cartel. Look into Huffman Aviation, the BCCI scandal, all of this crap goes way back to JFK and carries on through right up to 9-11. I still can't believe they made a film about Barry Seal FFS...

I hope they make a movie about Dave Watson some day. He's the DEA informant who helped catalogue the countries top weed breeders via the High Times Cannabis cup so that big pharma could steal their genetics and throw them in jail.

You gotta ask why some kid from Santa Cruz called "Skunkman Sam" was given DEA permission to grow pot in Holland without the government's acknowledgement. I only bring it up because Barry's wife moved to Santa Cruz after his death and skunkmans (Dave Watson) ego got the best of him when the admitted he was there when she arrived (87) after claiming for decades that he was already in Holland by 84 after the first of many busts where he went free with thousands of heirloom seeds and cuttings and everyone else went to jail.

He's a rat and a tool (thrown to the curb by his handlers once no longer useful) who to this day attempts to buy favor with the pot community he sold out after the Netherlands took his DEA sponsored Hortapharm operation away from him (literally once the Holland government realized the DEA was growing pot for pharmaceutical research in their country without their permission)
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-09-2018 06:49 PM

ABCDEF_Jesus  Wrote: (11-09-2018 06:40 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 06:25 PM)

I hope they make a movie about Dave Watson some day. He's the DEA informant who helped catalogue the countries top weed breeders via the High Times Cannabis cup so that big pharma could steal their genetics and throw them in jail.

You gotta ask why some kid from Santa Cruz called "Skunkman Sam" was given DEA permission to grow pot in Holland without the government's acknowledgement. I only bring it up because Barry's wife moved to Santa Cruz after his death and skunkmans (Dave Watson) ego got the best of him when the admitted he was there when she arrived (87) after claiming for decades that he was already in Holland by 84 after the first of many busts where he went free with thousands of heirloom seeds and cuttings and everyone else went to jail.

He's a rat and a tool (thrown to the curb by his handlers once no longer useful) who to this day attempts to buy favor with the pot community he sold out after the Netherlands took his DEA sponsored Hortapharm operation away from him (literally once the Holland government realized the DEA was growing pot for pharmaceutical research in their country without their permission)

Interesting.
I still think the Grenada invasion was because Manuel Noriega probably told Bush Co. to stick their smuggling planes up their arses, and they needed a base of operations somewhere between N. and S. America. When the Sandinista bit went belly up, they lost their coca farm wonderland and subsequently Pablo Escobar was given the job instead. There was a reporter for the L.A. Times I think it was that worked all this out way back when, but the only hint of it that went mainstream was the Iran Contra affair and now Oliver North is some kind of fuggin hero talking about foriegn policy on talk shows. What a screwed up country.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 459078
11-09-2018 07:42 PM

I know who wiped out the Contras.

Does that count?
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-10-2018 12:04 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 07:42 PM)

Does that count?

It only counts if you're keeping score. chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442897
11-10-2018 12:53 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-10-2018 12:04 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-09-2018 07:42 PM)

Does that count?

It only counts if you're keeping score. chuckle

Nah, just know who the Operator was / is.

They thought he was Cuban Intel.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication