News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Putin meets press and reveals what he and Trump discussed at their meeting
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 397577
11-13-2017 05:22 AM

Putin meets press and reveals what he and Trump discussed at their meeting
Advertisement

[email protected]: you will need your binkies before you press play to begin watching this.

https://youtu.be/amlb2dw0OgU

It is everything we feared: besides discussing in blatant detail all the evil plans those two hatched this week, Putin also discusses the collusion details and reveals how he and his hackers were having problems hacking into DNC computers and so he asked Trump to help them with their hacking into the DNC, and so Trump showed them some hacking tips and tricks he learned as a real.estate developer and also helped write some code for them to implement and successfully hack the emails. Then Trump said "Shhh! Don't tell anyone!" and Putin promised not to.
But Putin forgot what he promised and let the cat out of the bag at this press conference. Watch and see for yourselves.
IMPEACH!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 05:36 AM by Loud Sneeze.) Quote this message in a reply

Loud Sneeze
11-13-2017 05:41 AM

RE: Putin meets press and reveals what he and Trump discussed at their meeting
It's time.
Trump must now pay for everything Putin revealed at this conference.
Mueller should have everything he needs now.
Tick tock Trump. Tick. Mothurfukking Tock. You sumbitch.
Quote this message in a reply
MarkLong
User ID: 232453
11-13-2017 05:49 AM

wtf you talking about the video does not talk about hacking
Loud Sneeze
11-13-2017 05:53 AM

The evil and wickedness of Putin is on full display here at this conference. Blatantly flaunting his powers of collusion.....
It is the fact that he does not speak English and therefore seems to not be like Us and is obviously one of Them is what makes me afraid the most. Brrrrrrrr.....I just had a chill run down my spine! His Russian language sounds so scary!
I mean.....Russians.....my god the fact they even exist is so disturbing and disgusting.
Loud Sneeze
11-13-2017 05:54 AM

Jptdknpa hoo boy... chuckle
MarkLong  Wrote: (11-13-2017 05:49 AM)
wtf you talking about the video does not talk about hacking
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436453
11-13-2017 05:58 AM

yes but there's a problem.
putin denies talking about anything of the sort with trump. Jptdknpa
now what, shill?
Loud Sneeze
11-13-2017 06:14 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 05:58 AM)
yes but there's a problem.
putin denies talking about anything of the sort with trump. Jptdknpa
now what, shill?

Oh Jesus. You...you do not get it.....oh my god....what the- I can't even......

Rofl
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
11-13-2017 06:31 AM

I think Putin is influencing the direction of the middle east more than the us or europe so it's probably a good idea to stay on his good side.

Russia and China are leading the way into the 22nd century while Europe is swamped with illegal immigrants that blow stuff up and we're swamped with debt and ineffective government.

The crux is our military industrial complex, whether it will go silently into that good night or out in a blaze of glory.
Loud Sneeze
11-14-2017 03:10 AM

You would think if Putin is so wicked that the [email protected] could take this video and comment on what he says that reveals what an awful satan they claim he is. Not just this video but hundreds of videos of Putin talking....you would think they could showcase a video of Putin talking that would show clearly what they claim. Yet they never actually dissect ANY of the speeches he has made. NOT ONE.
Why is that? Surely his speeches will reveal SOMETHING terrible....yet they never reference Putin's own words but instead just say how evil he is and how we should believe what they say about him. But if they cannot find anything in the the hundreds of videos of him speaking his mind.....them what is it that they are referring to.
"Muh murdered journalist". LmaoLmao Lmao
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397129
11-14-2017 03:18 AM

obama hitlery team created isis and built them up to be a World Class Jihadi Globalist Militia. One year after Trump Takes office ISIS is almost totally destroyed. Hitlery obama and the globalists are mad as hell.
Natura Naturans
User ID: 412048
11-14-2017 03:18 AM

What's up Loud Sneeze? Are you trying to be funny? Trying to lead the leftist useful idiots to actually watch a Russia Insider interview with Putin? If it were longer we would have fallen asleep.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 03:25 AM by Natura Naturans.) Quote this message in a reply
Loud Sneeze
11-14-2017 03:29 AM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (11-14-2017 03:18 AM)
So the fake news leftist snowflakes put up fake crawl on this video and think we are going to believe it. Don't think so, not when there are real translations out there.

No fake crawl. I AM TROLLING THE [email protected]
Read it again. It is obviously sarcastic...come on.
Mocking them about how skeeeerd they are of a great leader. Like I just said......if Putin is the terrible devil they say he is why not post a video of Putin speaking that will show what horrible ideas and policies he has? They NEVER actually show you what Putin says....even though there are hundreds and hundreds of videos they could choose from.

Nope. All they have is "believe me he is satan"

Why should I believe these fucktard if they cannot quote the man himself?????
Natura Naturans
User ID: 412048
11-14-2017 03:49 AM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (11-14-2017 03:29 AM)
So the fake news leftist snowflakes put up fake crawl on this video and think we are going to believe it. Don't think so, not when there are real translations out there.

No fake crawl. I AM TROLLING THE [email protected]
Read it again. It is obviously sarcastic...come on.
Mocking them about how skeeeerd they are of a great leader. Like I just said......if Putin is the terrible devil they say he is why not post a video of Putin speaking that will show what horrible ideas and policies he has? They NEVER actually show you what Putin says....even though there are hundreds and hundreds of videos they could choose from.

Nope. All they have is "believe me he is satan"

Why should I believe these fucktard if they cannot quote the man himself?????

I wrote that before watching the video, and erased it. I like Putin, he's a straight shooter so unlike our American lying politicians. I think that's why we are losing in the world because no one trusts us. Look at what we did with the Kurds, welcomed their referendum, got them to fight hard against Isis, and then when they needed us, when Iraq, Iran, and Turkey ganged up on them-we left them in the lurch.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424127
11-14-2017 03:51 AM

16“No one lights a lamp and hides it in a clay jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, they put it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light. 17For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open. 18Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.”
Loud Sneeze
11-14-2017 04:03 AM

What's up Loud Sneeze? Are you trying to be funny? Trying to lead the leftist useful idiots to actually watch a Russia Insider interview with Putin? If it were longer we would have fallen asleep.

Well I am challenging them to show us a video of Putin -ANY VIDEO of Putin - giving a speech or interview or press conference that will prove he is the devil they claim he is.
They Don't. Because they can't. In fact, they do not want anyone watching actual.videos of the man talking and giving speeches.....it would destroy their narrative.
They want people to believe he is a reclusive evil dictator who never speaks in public. When there are literally hundreds of videos and and interviews and talks that should have SOMETHING on it that they could point to to prove he is the devil. Yet all they have is their own words.
And they want us to believe them when they have ample opportunity to paste a video just like I did which will show the nefarious and evil plans they claim of Putin.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication