News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Poll: Should NK be allowed to develop ICBM's with nukes capable of hitting the US?
f*#k no, that's just nuts.
Hell yes, I am a commie agent.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

NK Should be allowed to develop ICBM's with nukes capable of hitting the US.
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
User ID: 415416
11-13-2017 09:03 PM

NK Should be allowed to develop ICBM's with nukes capable of hitting the US.
Advertisement
Well, let's see who the real anti-American agents are around here.

Pukes, put your money and your ass where your mouth is.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 09:05 PM by Adytum.) Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436448
11-13-2017 09:05 PM

RE: NK Should be allowed to develop ICBM's with nukes capable of hitting the US.
Folks can do whatever the hell they want. God put nobody in charge here.
Quote this message in a reply
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
11-13-2017 09:06 PM

RE: NK Should be allowed to develop ICBM's with nukes capable of hitting the US.
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:05 PM)
Folks can do whatever the hell they want. God put nobody in charge here.

OK, then vote or don't.

I really don't give AF.
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 409392
11-13-2017 09:10 PM

I mean, I dont want them to have them, but on the other hand, it is hypocritical to tell them they cant have them but we can.

Lets just be honest. We dont want people to be able to stand up against us. Nothing wrong with admitting that.

Im confused why we didnt destroy everyone else before they were able to develop them back in the 50's and 60's. We were first to figure it out. Could have stayed on top forever with that info.

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
11-13-2017 09:12 PM

Hamburgerwagon  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:10 PM)
I mean, I dont want them to have them, but on the other hand, it is hypocritical to tell them they cant have them but we can.

Lets just be honest. We dont want people to be able to stand up against us. Nothing wrong with admitting that.

Im confused why we didnt destroy everyone else before they were able to develop them back in the 50's and 60's. We were first to figure it out. Could have stayed on top forever with that info.

If someone SAYS they are going to attack you, it's crazy to let them go get a weapon.

Simple as that.

If the Iranians were testing nukes, I would feel the same way.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-13-2017 09:15 PM

Inner Sanctum  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:12 PM)
If someone SAYS they are going to attack you, it's crazy to let them go get a weapon.

Simple as that.

Well, I'm not going to shoot an unarmed man. You go get your little gun. I'll be waiting for you when you return. chuckle
Hamburgerwagon
Proud Lunatic
User ID: 409392
11-13-2017 09:19 PM

Simple as that.

You are right, that is the difference. They have both stated they want to destroy us.

Remember, I am playing a character who is based on me.
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
11-13-2017 09:20 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:15 PM)

Simple as that.

Well, I'm not going to shoot an unarmed man. You go get your little gun. I'll be waiting for you when you return. chuckle
I wouldn't shoot an unarmed man either, but if he told me he was going in his house to get a gun to shoot me, I would beat the crap out of him before he could reach his door.

That was kinda my point.

For what it's worth, I would use MOAB's and bunker busters rather than nukes for what it's worth -- but I am hardly in charge of these things.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423650
11-13-2017 09:23 PM

Simple as that.

If America and other nations can have them, then North Korea can have them. Until they attack someone, they're innocent.

America has attacked many nations and killed millions in illegal wars. North Korea has not.

Who is the real threat? You have to be a mouth-breather to not see it. America attacks and North Korea, Iran and others make threats which have not harmed anyone. Simple even for a semi-retard to understand.

Trump has made threats with his Twitter account. That's a fact. So what did you say about threats again?

Popcorn
TrolLOP
User ID: 164663
11-13-2017 09:25 PM

If Israel is allowed to have them then EVERYONE ELSE should have them.

Jhikpghf
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-13-2017 09:28 PM

Inner Sanctum  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:20 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:15 PM)
I wouldn't shoot an unarmed man either, but if he told me he was going in his house to get a gun to shoot me, I would beat the crap out of him before he could reach his door.

No. If you beat him up, that will just make him more mad and more determined. Best you let him go get his gun and come back and threatening you. You are then fully justified to kill that f**ker. Problem permanently solve.
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
11-13-2017 09:28 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:23 PM)

Simple as that.

If America and other nations can have them, then North Korea can have them. Until they attack someone, they're innocent.

America has attacked many nations and killed millions in illegal wars. North Korea has not.

Who is the real threat? You have to be a mouth-breather to not see it. America attacks and North Korea, Iran and others make threats which have not harmed anyone. Simple even for a semi-retard to understand.

Trump has made threats with his Twitter account. That's a fact. So what did you say about threats again?

Popcorn
Ok, thanks for your opinion.

In that case, the schizo down the street who says he wants to kill you and burn your house down should be allowed to at least have an AR, right?
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
11-13-2017 09:30 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:28 PM)
Inner Sanctum  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:20 PM)

No. If you beat him up, that will just make him more mad and more determined. Best you let him go get his gun and come back and threatening you. You are then fully justified to kill that f**ker. Problem permanently solve.

Well, in this case innocent people might actually die.

I don't want that.

By beating the crap out of him I mean taking away his ability to make WMD's and pretty much wipe out his military from the air, sans nukes.

(I am one of the good guys.)
Adytum
Anti-Antifa
11-13-2017 09:31 PM

TrolLOP  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:25 PM)
If Israel is allowed to have them then EVERYONE ELSE should have them.

Jhikpghf

Except the Izzies, who I am not really fond of, aren't saying they will attack us as the Iranians and Norks do every week.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423650
11-13-2017 09:32 PM

Inner Sanctum  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:28 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-13-2017 09:23 PM)

Popcorn
Ok, thanks for your opinion.

In that case, the schizo down the street who says he wants to kill you and burn your house down should be allowed to at least have an AR, right?

In a world where I'm unable to force removal of him and his AR, I have no choice but to get an AR, a perimeter security system, bulletproof vest and a rocket launcher.

Do you get it?

Let's see how smart you really are, Mr 143 IQ.

Your turn.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication