News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Past Life Regression
Camacho2020
What ever I say is for entertainment
User ID: 424722
11-14-2017 04:41 AM

teach Past Life Regression
Advertisement
When viewing reality in linear time, our consciousness in physical reality is conditioned to view our experiences as linear - moving through time - past, present and future. To view reality as experiencing in the NOW - where linear time does not exist and the frequency of consciousness goes beyond the physical mind, such as dreams, meditations, and out of body experiences - is to understand that everything one's soul is experiencing is happening simultaneously in the loops of time or geometry of creation.

The concept of linear time was created to experience the full gamut of emotions. At this point in the evolution of consciousness, the journey is taking us to awareness, healing, balance, restoring our psychic abilities and powers, and the true behind the human experience/experience is discovered but each soul in their own creation.

http://www.crystalinks.com/pastlives.html

Find a quiet place . . . free of distractions.

Adjust the lighting and room temperature.

Adjust clothing . . . footwear . . . eyeglasses. Sit down or lie down . . .

Find a position that is comfortable for you.

Quiet your mind . . . Still your thoughts

Relax your body. . .

Your face . . . your jaw . . . relaxing . . .

Your shoulders . . . your neck . . . relaxed . . .

Your arms . . . your hands . . . feel at peace . . .

Your torso . . . your hips . . . letting go.

Your legs . . . your feet . . . totally relaxed.

Focus on your breathing.

Inhale slowly and deeply through your nose.

Retain the breath as long as is comfortable.

Exhale through the mouth slowly and completely.

Repeat for two more breaths . . . or as is comfortable.

See before you a round magic clock.

It denotes dates and marks time.

It is your clock.

Watch the hands as they slowly begin to move backward . . .

The further back they go ... the faster they move.

You relax and watch time.

Suddenly you feel your soul wanting to stop!

Mentally you think Stop!

The clock begins to slow down ...

Slower and slower until it stops.

You look around.

Is it daytime? evening?

You look at your surroundings . . .

What do you see?

You look down at yourself noticing your attire . . .

Are you male? female? young? old?

What is your name?

Can you sense what period of history you have entered?

You move forward ... meeting someone familiar.

What is happening?

How do you feel about this situation?

You may remain here to experience more details . . .

or go back to your magic clock and move to another timeline.

You might chose to see yourself dying and passing to
'the other side'
and what happens to your soul between lifetimes.

When you return to present time

please make notes about what you experienced.

On top of your page put the day, date . . .

and don't forget 'time'!

You may also travel to see yourself in a parallel reality

future timeline

other aspects of your soul.

http://www.crystalinks.com/regression.html

Would some of you like to try this? And tell us the results?

Whatever I post online is for entertainment only;and not my actual thoughts.
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 04:43 AM by Camacho2020.) Quote this message in a reply

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 04:45 AM

RE: Past Life Regression
I did this past life regression a few years ago..... I seen my self in a roman warrior grunt uniform.... In the middle of field with several tress to my right . Jhikpghf

Quote this message in a reply
Camacho2020
11-14-2017 04:46 AM

teach RE: Past Life Regression
Reincarnation is the Journey of Soul through its DNA

[Image: G8MU6a9.jpg]

Zathrus
User ID: 397170
11-14-2017 04:47 AM

Quote:The concept of linear time was created to experience the full gamut of emotions. At this point in the evolution of consciousness, the journey is taking us to awareness, healing, balance, restoring our psychic abilities and powers,

I do hope that such abilities and powers are:

A. Of a non-destructive nature

B. Require awareness and commitment to living in balance and peace.

Although I strive to live this life in peace with others and do no harm, I am aware of just how seductive authority is and how easy it is to let it go to one's head.
Camacho2020
11-14-2017 04:48 AM

10 Outstanding Cases of Detailed, Verified Past-Life Memories Epoch Times - November 24, 2015
1. 3-Year-Old Remembers Past Life, Identifies Murderer and Location of Body
2. Boy Remembers Wife and Killer of Past Life, Finds Them Again
3. Fire Chief Investigates Past Life as Civil War General: Group Reincarnation? (+Video)
4. Child Remembers Past Life as WWII Pilot: ID'ed Vessel, Crash Site
5. Death by Fire in Chicago
6. 4-Year-Old Remembers Past Life in Hollywood
7. Boy Remembers Life as Monk in Sri Lanka
8. Lebanese Boy Correctly Tells Details of Past Life
9. Business Man Remembers Lesson From Past Life
10. Screenwriter of 'Gone With the Wind' Reincarnated in the Midwest?

Some people remember foreign languages and things they could not have possibly known without doing research. Polyglossy or Xenoglossy is the putative phenomenon in which a person is able to speak a language that he or she could not have acquired by natural means. This often goes along with reincarnation theories.

It is fascinating to see children recount information from other places and timelines even at the youngest ages. One client told me he could play blackjack like a pro since childhood without ever learning anything about the game or watching it being played, he simply said he remember playing it in a place he could not initially name, because his memories were vague.

He also spoke of WW II and being a pilot when he played cards in a far away country whose language was also familiar to him at times. He complained of chest pains from a very young age, though not ill, and later, through a past life regression as an adult, discovered his former name and that he had been shot and killed in the war, which takes us here ...

Research indicates that a person's previous incarnations can apparently shape certain aspects of their emotional dispositions as well as their physical body. For example Burmese children who now remember previous lifetimes as British or American air force pilots shot down over Burma during World War II. All of them have fairer hair and complexions than their darker colored siblings.

Some people still bear marks or scares from other lifetimes. Some people have fears and phobias as results of past life experiences. It is as if the template of the modern body remembered the experiences of the former body and reformed a new body with the old problems and physical markings.

Thomas Huxley, the famous English biologist, thought that reincarnation was a plausible idea and discussed it in his book Evolution and Ethics and other Essays. The most detailed collections of personal reports in favor of reincarnation have been published by Professor Ian Stevenson, from the University of Virginia, in books such as Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation.

Stevenson spent over 40 years devoted to the study of children who have apparently spoken about a past life. In each case, Professor Stevenson methodically documented the child's statements. Then he identified the deceased person the child allegedly identified with, and verified the facts of the deceased person's life that matched the child's memory. He also matched birthmarks and birth defects to wounds and scars on the deceased, verified by medical records such as autopsy photographs.

In a fairly typical case, a boy in Beirut spoke of being a 25-year-old mechanic, thrown to his death from a speeding car on a beach road. According to multiple witnesses, the boy provided the name of the driver, the exact location of the crash, the names of the mechanic's sisters and parents and cousins, and the people he went hunting with -- all of which turned out to match the life of a man who had died several years before the boy was born, and who had no apparent connection to the boy's family.

Stevenson believed that his strict methods ruled out all possible "normal" explanations for the child's memories. However, it should be noted that a significant majority of Professor Stevenson's reported cases of reincarnation originate in Eastern societies, where dominant religions often permit the concept of reincarnation.

There are many people who have investigated reincarnation and come to the conclusion that it is a legitimate phenomenon, such as Peter Ramster, Dr. Brian Weiss, Dr. Walter Semkiw, and others, but their work is generally ignored by the scientific community. Professor Stevenson, in contrast, published dozens of papers in peer-reviewed journals.

The most obvious objection to reincarnation is that there is no evidence of a physical process by which a personality could survive death and travel to another body, and researchers such as Professor Stevenson recognize this limitation.

Another fundamental objection is that most people simply do not remember previous lives, although it could be argued that only some, but not all, people reincarnate. Certainly the vast majority of cases investigated at the University of Virginia involved people who had met some sort of violent or untimely death.

Some skeptics explain that claims of evidence for reincarnation originate from selective thinking and the psychological phenomena of false memories that often result from one's own belief system and basic fears, and thus cannot be counted as empirical evidence. More research on the subject is needed.

http://www.crystalinks.com/reincarnation.html

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 04:49 AM

Zathrus  Wrote: (11-14-2017 04:47 AM)
Quote:The concept of linear time was created to experience the full gamut of emotions. At this point in the evolution of consciousness, the journey is taking us to awareness, healing, balance, restoring our psychic abilities and powers,

I do hope that such abilities and powers are:

A. Of a non-destructive nature

B. Require awareness and commitment to living in balance and peace.

Although I strive to live this life in peace with others and do no harm, I am aware of just how seductive authority is and how easy it is to let it go to one's head.
Jhikpghf

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 04:50 AM

Some people see themselves transforming into other characters in recorded history, or as extreme as entities from other worlds and non-recorded history. The possibilities are endless. Sometimes people do not see themselves as they were/are in another experience, but tap into the collective unconsciousness, and view life through the eyes of someone else. This is not difficult as reality is nothing more than conscious experience.

When you see yourself as someone famous in a past life, it is possible you are playing that role in a parallel reality, but it is more likely you have matched your grid matrix with that of the other person and believe you are one and the same.

Famous World War II General George Patton was a staunch believer in reincarnation and, along with many other members of his family, often claimed to have seen vivid, lifelike visions of his ancestors. In particular, Patton believed he was a reincarnation of Carthaginian General Hannibal as well as the reincarnation of Julius Caesar.

Henry Ford was convinced he had lived before, most recently as a soldier killed at the battle of Gettysburg. A quote from the San Francisco Examiner from August 26, 1928 described Ford's beliefs:

"I adopted the theory of Reincarnation when I was 26. Religion offered nothing to the point. Even work could not give me complete satisfaction. Work is futile if we cannot utilize the experience we collect in one life in the next. When I discovered Reincarnation it was as if I had found a universal plan I realized that there was a chance to work out my ideas. Time was no longer limited. I was no longer a slave to the hands of the clock. Genius is experience. Some seem to think that it is a gift or talent, but it is the fruit of long experience in many lives. Some are older souls than others, and so they know more. The discovery of Reincarnation put my mind at ease. If you preserve a record of this conversation, write it so that it puts men's minds at ease. I would like to communicate to others the calmness that the long view of life gives to us."

Sadam Hussein believed he was the reincarnation of the ancient Babylonian King Nebakanether.

Some of the musical greats of the last few centuries leave us wondering about reincarnation. Mozart was composing entire symphonies by the time he was six years old. Beethoven and Bach were similar. Genius in almost every art form has emerged at almost unbelievable ages showing a proclivity for talent far beyond mortal logic.

Believing you are someone famous goes to the theory of channeling information from another soul, or aspect of your soul, having another experience somewhere out there. Enjoy!

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 04:52 AM

Reincarnation is an intrinsic part of many Native American and Inuit traditions. In the now heavily Christian Polar North (now mainly parts of Greenland and Nunavut), the concept of reincarnation is enshrined in the Inuit language. The survival of the concept of reincarnation applies across these nations in varying degrees of integrity, as these countries are now sandwiched between Native and European traditions.

Ancient Shamans and tribal groups worldwide have long believed that a traumatic experience within the realm of our inner selves can serve as a catalyst for the truth seeker to move beyond the illusions of the little self and enter the unity of the greater whole.

The Skull: By stripping away the illusions of society and the egoic structure of the little self one experiences an inner death. Kali's skulls were the symbol of those who would risk this personal death and transformation only to be reborn in the image of the greater self. Thus she sees through us to our essential core as we pass through the doorway of life, death, and rebirth.

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397179
11-14-2017 05:16 AM

Mind is linear and each life is linear in the time of where the incarnation took place.

Time is measured according to situations everywhere .

You need the UB on that one.. the time. always are records kept which require TIME.

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

http://www.abundanthope.net/
I AM THAT I AM
User ID: 397196
11-14-2017 05:17 AM

this is my 6th life on this planet.. with my service here... I have some pretty good memories of the others.

Nature is returning to equilibrium, the only thing being destroyed was never real to begin with - an artifice that has inevitably lost its hold on the hearts and minds of men. Some wait for the end, others give birth to the new.

I AM THAT I AM
11-14-2017 05:18 AM

past life regressions can be a valuable tool in spiritual progression.. can point out rough spots still needing resolving or showing where some problems and strengths both arose

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 05:19 AM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (11-14-2017 05:18 AM)
past life regressions can be a valuable tool in spiritual progression.. can point out rough spots still needing resolving or showing where some problems and strengths both arose

Jhikpghf

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 05:19 AM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (11-14-2017 05:18 AM)

interesting Jhikpghf

I AM THAT I AM
11-14-2017 05:20 AM

You can travel to see yourself on other planets in other situations.. but for each of us the future has not happened... But advanced souls do make plans.

Camacho2020
11-14-2017 05:20 AM

Planetary Christ KAN DAEK  Wrote: (11-14-2017 05:16 AM)
Mind is linear and each life is linear in the time of where the incarnation took place.

Time is measured according to situations everywhere .

You need the UB on that one.. the time. always are records kept which require TIME.

Is our past lives memories and such stored in the akashic records? i read that some where before.

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 05:20 AM by Camacho2020.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication