News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average

AG Jeff Sessions Directs Prosecutors to Investigate Uranium One and Hillary Clint
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 348173
11-14-2017 06:53 AM

devil AG Jeff Sessions Directs Prosecutors to Investigate Uranium One and Hillary Clint
Advertisement
AG Jeff Sessions Directs Prosecutors to Investigate Uranium One and Hillary Clinton

Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate “certain issues” requested by congressional Republicans, involving the sale of Uranium One and alleged unlawful dealings related to the Clinton Foundation, leaving the door open for an appointment of another special counsel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK2KFtXgQHs

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politi...index.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/...inton.html
Quote this message in a reply

Natura Naturans
User ID: 412048
11-14-2017 07:05 AM

RE: AG Jeff Sessions Directs Prosecutors to Investigate Uranium One and Hillary Clint
Deserving of a pin I believe.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436676
11-14-2017 07:07 AM

RE: AG Jeff Sessions Directs Prosecutors to Investigate Uranium One and Hillary Clint
Desperation.
Loud Sneeze
User ID: 397577
11-14-2017 07:09 AM

What happened?.....sleepy Jeff heard Trump is coming back and decided he needs to look busy?
Too late Jeff.
The Storm will be taking you out.
Buh bye.....
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397443
11-14-2017 07:13 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 07:07 AM)
Desperation.

Not being a liberal I can only sympathize with your ongoing anguish.
Natura Naturans
User ID: 412048
11-14-2017 07:52 AM

What's funny about this is Mueller is up to his ears in Uranium 2 so we will have a special prosecutor investigating the special prosecutor. I mean, you could see this as a movie plot it is so weird. Of course what matters is whether Sessions has the balls to appoint a REAL prosecutor of just a cover up artist like Mueller.

“The highest activity a human being can attain is learning for understanding, because to understand is to be free.” --Baruch Spinoza
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423870
11-14-2017 09:54 AM

It's going to be fun watching the swamp things trying to look like real Americans before the axe.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 432348
11-14-2017 11:45 AM

About fuqqing time. Popcorn
Uppity Me
User ID: 421483
11-14-2017 01:26 PM

banana RE: AG Jeff Sessions Directs Prosecutors to Investigate Uranium One and Hillary Clint
NOW!
This is NEWS
Lotta juicy stuff comin outta this

Pianobanana Troll14 Gctiofsf Pmqgpgfh Rgrrtjgm Whipnana Rocknana Strawbrryd Greend

Quote:Les pauvres n'ont-ils des Euros ?
Alors laissez les pauvres 'sh*t' dans les rues
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408339
11-14-2017 01:34 PM

I like the move, but I hope it doesn't save his job.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434260
11-14-2017 01:38 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 07:07 AM)
Desperation.

Stupid liberal morons usually post one word and a period because they are mentally challenged, mentally ill, and really have nothing to say in adult conversations.

Cupstfu
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 354671
11-14-2017 01:46 PM

Loud Sneeze  Wrote: (11-14-2017 07:09 AM)
What happened?.....sleepy Jeff heard Trump is coming back and decided he needs to look busy?
Too late Jeff.
The Storm will be taking you out.
Buh bye.....

Bingo. He needed to "look busy". Prior to this, his 2 biggest causes were anti-marijuana and approval of civil forfeiture. Hitlery was never a blip on his radar.

Jeff is a waste of space. Hope DT gets rid of him anyway. He needs a REAL Atty General who has no need to recuse himself from anything.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 334332
11-14-2017 02:50 PM

Natura Naturans  Wrote: (11-14-2017 07:52 AM)
What's funny about this is Mueller is up to his ears in Uranium 2 so we will have a special prosecutor investigating the special prosecutor. I mean, you could see this as a movie plot it is so weird. Of course what matters is whether Sessions has the balls to appoint a REAL prosecutor of just a cover up artist like Mueller.

Partly why Sessions had to recuse himself as investigator because he couldn't investigate himself later or choose someone to investigate himself. He has to at least seem he is being impartial. I think he is well informed on everything that is going on. If and when the federal judges start to unseal indictments, don't be surprised if you hear the sound of a loud whip cracking. Watch Sessions swat at creepy Joe.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397129
11-14-2017 02:52 PM

See, I told you this would drop. yall dont ever believe me but I am always right. you dont need to know how.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 355910
11-14-2017 03:23 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 02:50 PM)
Natura Naturans  Wrote: (11-14-2017 07:52 AM)

Partly why Sessions had to recuse himself as investigator because he couldn't investigate himself later or choose someone to investigate himself. He has to at least seem he is being impartial. I think he is well informed on everything that is going on. If and when the federal judges start to unseal indictments, don't be surprised if you hear the sound of a loud whip cracking. Watch Sessions swat at creepy Joe.

No President needs an Atty General who has to recuse himself from so many things. Sessions should never have accepted the job, at least without telling Trump about his need to possibly recuse himself. In fact, Sessions never even alerted Trump that he was going to recuse himself. Trump only found out about it after the fact. I would have fired Sessions immediately.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication