News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America
Olds Cool
Used Register
User ID: 434185
11-14-2017 07:03 PM

teach FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America
Advertisement
FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing
Racial Hate Crimes In America

Quote:A new FBI report indicates that hate crimes committed against white Americans are the fastest growing racial hate crimes in the United States.

The FBI report on 2016 Hate Crime Statistics shows that in 2016, there were 876 reported anti-white hate crime offenses in the United States. In 2015, this number was 734, indicating a 19.34 percent increase.

Since Donald Trump’s election win, many mainstream media reports have centered on hate crimes being supposedly inspired by Donald Trump and his supporters.

A number of these reports have turned out to be false

Here Are All The Hate Crime Hoaxes That Have Plagued
The Country Since Trump’s Election

Popcorn

I used an Occam Razor this morning.
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436713
11-14-2017 07:13 PM

cow RE: FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America
Ask Jeeves, with jevves you lose!
Spiddy
User ID: 436700
11-14-2017 07:18 PM

RE: FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America
Man up and stop whining ya snowflake.

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

H.L. Mencken 1920.
Olds Cool
Used Register
11-14-2017 07:20 PM

RE: FBI: Anti-White Hate Crimes Are The Fastest Growing Racial Hate Crimes In America
Spiddy  Wrote: (11-14-2017 07:18 PM)
Man up and stop whining ya snowflake.

But But But..."It's Muh Puhrivilage"

Hifuck

Blue Dude
User ID: 435502
11-14-2017 09:41 PM

Finally! Some good news for liberals.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436448
11-14-2017 09:43 PM

Hey, shitstains, the hate is mutual. Fucku1
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397129
11-14-2017 10:50 PM

killses whytee
Olds Cool
Used Register
11-14-2017 10:53 PM

Blue Dude  Wrote: (11-14-2017 09:41 PM)
Finally! Some good news for liberals.

Lmao

BlackGhost
Flight of The Dragon
User ID: 412018
11-14-2017 11:05 PM

but but it can't be a hate crime

the FBI must be confused between assault and self-defense

their great great great grandpa was oppressed making these unfortunate acts of violence self-defense. -- DNA-Flashback-PTSD, it's a horrible condition, these poor people have to deal with on a daily basis.

☯ On occasion I sit on the edge of the universe, to watch new space expand as stardust shining in the light, with thin threads of blue flowing out like rivers giving birth to new life. ☯
Olds Cool
Used Register
11-15-2017 12:44 AM

BlackGhost  Wrote: (11-14-2017 11:05 PM)
but but it can't be a hate crime

the FBI must be confused between assault and self-defense

their great great great grandpa was oppressed making these unfortunate acts of violence self-defense. -- DNA-Flashback-PTSD, it's a horrible condition, these poor people have to deal with on a daily basis.

chuckle

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 410492
11-15-2017 01:37 AM

Fake news.

You only like the feds when they fit your agenda
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 385509
11-15-2017 03:12 AM

It's not a hate crime if it's against a white person. In that case you just call it a crime because of your white privilege. Anyone who isn't white can't be racist and if you say different you're clearly a racist and Antifa college kids will beat you to death in the streets with a bamboo cane for inciting verbal violence. Either that or they'll send their professor to bash you in the face with a bike lock. Take your white a*s and walk it to the back of the employment line. There's a quota to fill of people who can't speak English to work the phones when you call customer service. Affirmative Action at work. Strange times we live in. Did I mention all of your tax dollars being sucked into the welfare system for immigrants, many of which don't even work?

Man, I sure love this white privilege. /sarc They should just be honest and call it the "white disadvantage."

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408098
11-15-2017 03:16 AM

funny that I see people raggin on HM for using a dodgy website

and then I saw that this OP is from THEDAILYCALLER hahahahaha
Olds Cool
Used Register
11-15-2017 03:41 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2017 03:16 AM)
funny that I see people raggin on HM for using a dodgy website

and then I saw that this OP is from THEDAILYCALLER hahahahaha

Hey Numb Nuts, It is From The FBI’s 2016 Hate Crime Statistics report

Quote:A new poll showed that nearly half of white Southerners believe that “white people are currently under attack in this country” and a FBI report confirms that they’re not just whistling Dixie.

The FBI’s 2016 Hate Crime Statistics report indicates that racially motivated offenses committed against white people are the fastest growing hate crimes in America.

There were 876 reported anti-white hate crime offenses in 2016 — an increase of more than 19 percent over 2015, which saw 734 offenses, according to the FBI report.

The numbers are not too surprising, given the media’s blood lust for President Donald Trump. Rhetoric and constant Naratives that goes to great lengths to paint Trump as a racist by alleging that he embraces white nationalist groups the end result being his supporters are often targeted for violence and intimidation.

Ironically, amid all the vocal protesting across the country against racism, as seen in the national anthem protests, the data shows a decrease in anti-black hate crimes.

Olds Cool
Used Register
11-15-2017 04:28 AM

President Camacho  Wrote: (11-15-2017 03:12 AM)
It's not a hate crime if it's against a white person. In that case you just call it a crime because of your white privilege. Anyone who isn't white can't be racist and if you say different you're clearly a racist and Antifa college kids will beat you to death in the streets with a bamboo cane for inciting verbal violence. Either that or they'll send their professor to bash you in the face with a bike lock. Take your white a*s and walk it to the back of the employment line. There's a quota to fill of people who can't speak English to work the phones when you call customer service. Affirmative Action at work. Strange times we live in. Did I mention all of your tax dollars being sucked into the welfare system for immigrants, many of which don't even work?

Man, I sure love this white privilege. /sarc They should just be honest and call it the "white disadvantage."

Funny how that works.

Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication