News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Whose being sprayed with chemtrails and whose not?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434533
11-14-2017 07:31 PM

Whose being sprayed with chemtrails and whose not?
Advertisement
There back spraying where I live so this morning I thought to myself whose being sprayed with chemtrails and whose not? And of course why?
Quote this message in a reply

zyx
User ID: 425190
11-14-2017 08:10 PM

RE: Whose being sprayed with chemtrails and whose not?
should you guys not simply call it contrails, it forms up there Anon where the air is cold.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 08:10 PM by zyx.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 314959
11-14-2017 08:16 PM

Nobody is being sprayed by chemtrails unless they're standing around in a farm field that's being sprayed for bugs. Those airplane trails in the sky are just contrails from jet engines. Sometimes they go away right away, sometimes they stick around, depending on how cold it is up there.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435193
11-14-2017 08:18 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430723
11-14-2017 08:21 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:16 PM)
Nobody is being sprayed by chemtrails unless they're standing around in a farm field that's being sprayed for bugs. Those airplane trails in the sky are just contrails from jet engines. Sometimes they go away right away, sometimes they stick around, depending on how cold it is up there.

You are a fool.
zyx
User ID: 425190
11-14-2017 08:24 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:21 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:16 PM)

You are a fool.

me and him work for the same gov agency.

infact the secret is that we spray america to make many of you fat, and give you cravings for junk food , and a urge to spend your money on new iphones

ps. it also makes you follow things like honey boo boo and the kardashians.

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 08:24 PM by zyx.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-14-2017 08:30 PM

zyx  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:24 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:21 PM)
You are a fool.

infact the secret is that we spray america to make many of you fat, and give you cravings for junk food , and a urge to spend your money on new iphones

You might not be too far off from the truth. Slaves do not have control over their own lives. I didn't vote for it. It's not an issue on the ballot, and I see no accountability.

WE ARE NOT A FREE PEOPLE.
Mr ifnoc nli
lop guest
User ID: 409988
11-14-2017 08:35 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:30 PM)
zyx  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:24 PM)

You might not be too far off from the truth. Slaves do not have control over their own lives. I didn't vote for it. It's not an issue on the ballot, and I see no accountability.

You're right. We are expendable to evil protocol.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-14-2017 08:38 PM

Mr ifnoc nli  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:35 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-14-2017 08:30 PM)

You're right. We are expendable to evil protocol.

Jhikpghf

You can bet your sweet ass they don't increase our lifespan any.
I say they knock about 20-30 years off.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication