News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Internet
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436227
11-15-2017 04:41 AM

The Internet
Advertisement
Is it a huge Cult of Bullshit?
Quote this message in a reply

Strange Candy
Ghuleh
User ID: 436155
11-15-2017 04:59 AM

RE: The Internet
Join us.

yay
[Image: CmFasXO.png]
[Image: 180toy.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436448
11-15-2017 05:09 AM

Resistance is futile.
Crankgorilla
Lightly salted
User ID: 408974
11-15-2017 05:17 AM

From an overall viewpoint it's leading to an Idiocracy. The Third World now has say on where societies are going, which is straight into the Third World. The Internet is demonstrative of humanities degeneration. A tool that would have been better off never being invented.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405587
11-15-2017 05:27 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2017 04:41 AM)
The Internet

Is made of cats

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424127
11-15-2017 05:31 AM

Its a crying shame. That's what it is.
X
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-15-2017 05:38 AM

Well you could ignore all that bullshit and just use it to keep all your stuff connected and in touch. That's the best part about the internet and cellular. I keep three of my properties all connected as well as my vehicles. When I'm traveling in my RV and I stopped somewhere, I can hear what still going on inside my RV while I'm in a store or sightseeing, I can check what's going on inside and out on my phone. I'll be alerted if there's anything I need to check on. I can check on my cat. I can keep an eye on my other properties when not there, I can turn lights on and off, I can talk to anyone 2-way, I can regulate the temperature, I can lock and unlock doors, I can open and close the garage doors and gates, I can start dinner remotely, I can turn on music or a TV for my cat while away, I can scare away burglars, I can converse with the UPS man if he shows up, and more .. despite all this other bullshit. chuckle
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 385509
11-15-2017 05:43 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:38 AM)

Well you could ignore all that bullshit and just use it to keep all your stuff connected and in touch. That's the best part about the internet and cellular. I keep three of my properties all connected as well as my vehicles. When I'm traveling in my RV and I stopped somewhere, I can hear what still going on inside my RV while I'm in a store or sightseeing, I can check what's going on inside and out on my phone. I'll be alerted if there's anything I need to check on. I can check on my cat. I can keep an eye on my other properties when not there, I can turn lights on and off, I can talk to anyone 2-way, I can regulate the temperature, I can lock and unlock doors, I can open and close the garage doors and gates, I can start dinner remotely, I can turn on music or a TV for my cat while away, I can scare away burglars, I can converse with the UPS man if he shows up, and more .. despite all this other bullshit. chuckle

You turn on music and TV for the cat? I did the same for my bearded dragon before he died. He loved the TV. Lizards in tanks don't do much aside from sleep and look at things anyways. They might as well have something moving to look at.

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 430513
11-15-2017 05:45 AM

It's another SUBSTITUTE given out in hopes you give up the real thing called life instead and just go with their net or web sandbox.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-15-2017 05:49 AM

President Camacho  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:43 AM)
You turn on music and TV for the cat? I did the same for my bearded dragon before he died. He loved the TV. Lizards in tanks don't do much aside from sleep and look at things anyways. They might as well have something moving to look at.

I don't have to do so much now that there's only one cat. The other died a year ago, bad heart. Once in awhile if I was gone for too long, like 10-12 hours, they would begin to antagonize each other. But whenever I turned on the TV and I queued up a few Simpson episodes to play from my NAS, they would immediately calm down and sit and watch the entire episode. I noticed they would watch the Simpsons when I had first got both of them. They were young and diabetic and the family couldn't afford to keep them so I took them in. It is my guess that their daughter had probably sat and watch The Simpsons with them when they were young kittens. I kid you not they will sit there until the entire episode is done and the credits at the end begin rolling. The remaining cat will still do the same thing even now. If I walked into the other room and begin to play The Simpsons, she will come in there and sit down and watch and entire episode.
President Camacho
Water? Like from the toilet?
User ID: 385509
11-15-2017 05:53 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:49 AM)

I don't have to do so much now that there's only one cat. The other died a year ago, bad heart. Once in awhile if I was gone for too long, like 10-12 hours, they would begin to antagonize each other. But whenever I turned on the TV and I queued up a few Simpson episodes to play from my NAS, they would immediately calm down and sit and watch the entire episode. I noticed they would watch the Simpsons when I had first got both of them. They were young and diabetic and the family couldn't afford to keep them so I took them in. It is my guess that their daughter had probably sat and watch The Simpsons with them when they were young kittens. I kid you not they will sit there until the entire episode is done and the credits at the end begin rolling. The remaining cat will still do the same thing even now. If I walked into the other room and begin to play The Simpsons, she will come in there and sit down and watch and entire episode.

That's very neat. They're kinda like little people in some ways. It makes you wonder how much of the story they are actually understanding. Maybe not all of the words, but I bet they have a decent idea of what is going on simply from the imagery alone. Lizards on the other hand are dumb as a stump. They seem to be about a step up from a fish. My beardie was kinda smart, but that would be by lizard standards.

Paid for by Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 405587
11-15-2017 05:54 AM

Sorry about your loss. Maybe he had a more intensive life if you introduced him to Kim Jong as both shared common tastes

http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-15-2017 06:10 AM

President Camacho  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:53 AM)
That's very neat. They're kinda like little people in some ways. It makes you wonder how much of the story they are actually understanding. ...

I think cats develop a good understanding of some English words as they get older. My remaining cat is now 16 years old and she definitely understands about 40 different words and reacts to them. She can respond yes or no when I ask certain questions, i.e. do you want fish? She always says hi if you say hi to her, and that includes anyone that does. They definitely are a lot smarter than people give them credit for especially the older they get. She knows the word "vet" and will go hide under my bed if I say the word. If I say "tornado" she will go to the window and look out. If it looks threatening outside she'll growl and go hide under my bed.

Anyhow, the internet is pretty awesome. I use it like a library, to learn new stuff, and to stay in contact with everyone and everything.
justjoe
intellectual smartass
User ID: 420941
11-15-2017 06:11 AM

[Image: downloadwww.gif]

iDidntDoIt
User ID: 398146
11-15-2017 09:39 AM

abduct RE: The Internet
justjoe  Wrote: (11-15-2017 06:11 AM)
[Image: downloadwww.gif]

Very ambitious effort! lol
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication