News
news The Mystery of the Belmez Faces
news NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch
news Satellite Images Of Strange Lost City in the South Pacific
news Do Aliens Come From Under the Oceans?
news Bizarre Paranormal Mysteries of World War I
news Human brains and bodies could be hacked to create life in hostile environments
news Nuke fallout alert as Russian radioactive leak sweeps across Europe
news Russian, 20, claims he lived on the Red Planet before being reborn on Earth
news Government Files and the Abominable Snowman
news Mind-Controlled Drone Swarms Could Soon Put More Eyes in the Sky
news How America’s National Parks Became Hotbeds of Paranormal Activity

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

this is huge if you have canadian marijuana shares....if you dont ... you should.
great-grandfather
eye of the storm
User ID: 368253
11-15-2017 05:56 AM

stars this is huge if you have canadian marijuana shares....if you dont ... you should.
Advertisement
legalization in canada will make millionaires ...... this is probably the biggest story in marijuana investing HISTORY !!

do with it what you will !!!........... good luck.

Aurora Cannabis Executes Lock-up Agreements with 38% of CanniMed Shareholders

VANCOUVER, Nov. 14, 2017 /CNW/ - At the request of IIROC, Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSX: ACB) ("Aurora") announced today that it has submitted a proposal (the "Proposal") to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. (TSX: CMED) ("CanniMed"). The proposal was delivered to the Board of Directors of CanniMed on November 13, 2017 and Aurora is seeking to pursue a mutually agreed upon combination with CanniMed. CanniMed has not yet engaged in active discussions with Aurora, however, Aurora welcomes the opportunity to do so, such that CanniMed's shareholders can benefit from the significant inherent value in the Proposal.  Aurora has requested that CanniMed's Board respond to the Proposal prior to 5:00 pm (Vancouver time) on Friday November 17, 2017, failing which, Aurora intends to commence a formal takeover bid for CanniMed.

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/aur...71873.html

i wish i knew him, i wonder if i am like him, i wonder if i will ever know
Quote this message in a reply

Angry Bird
Yeah, I freakin bite....
User ID: 396138
11-15-2017 05:57 AM

RE: this is huge if you have canadian marijuana shares....if you dont ... you should.
Just stopping by to say hello by :)

[Image: tYQsa4A.gif]
great-grandfather
eye of the storm

RE: this is huge if you have canadian marijuana shares....if you dont ... you should.
Transaction Highlights

All-share Proposal, valued at $24.00 per CanniMed share based on the closing share price of Aurora on November 14, 2017, reflects a 56.9% premium over the most recent closing price of CanniMed shares on November 14, 2017
Irrevocable lock-up agreements with approximately 38% of CanniMed shareholders to vote in favour of Aurora's proposal or tender to Aurora's bid
The combination would create a global leader in the cannabis industry with a pro-forma market capitalization exceeding $3.0 billion
Combined entity would serve approximately 40,000 active registered patients

Aurora – CanniMed combined would benefit from enhanced capacity for future growth with greater access to capital and liquidity, with trading volumes amongst the highest in the cannabis industry

great-grandfather
eye of the storm

Angry Bird  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:57 AM)

hey....... how u keeping ?

great-grandfather
eye of the storm
11-15-2017 05:58 AM

i think they started this takeover a while ago... aurora shares were $2.00 a week ago, over $6.00 today BEFORE the announcement ....

sale of shares were in the 10's of millions of $ all week, ...

not usually more than $3 - 6 million on average...

i think someone has been positioning to make alot of money.

i think there are 2 other companies that have cheaper shares that will make alot of money.... both tied in some way to aurora.

....radient technologi RTI ($1.17 per share)... signed agreement this week to provide extracts to aurora.....

.... and hempco food and fibre HEMP ($2.89) ..... HEMP is a hemp health food not marijuana, with agreements with aurora.... their shares shot up over 95% this week !!!

Angry Bird
Yeah, I freakin bite....
User ID: 396138
11-15-2017 05:59 AM

great-grandfather  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:57 AM)
Angry Bird  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:57 AM)

hey....... how u keeping ?

I am doing ok I guess........

And you?

[Image: tYQsa4A.gif]
great-grandfather
eye of the storm
11-15-2017 06:01 AM

over worked at farm..... hoping cheap pot shares pay off.... chuckleAnon

....no money to invest but i have given some friends my finds Srjceahd

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017 06:05 AM by great-grandfather.) Quote this message in a reply
The Hermit
User ID: 358581
11-15-2017 06:21 AM

Jhikpghf
Good call Grandpa.
chuckle

Consciousness is an ocean from a distance.
A wave from above.
Droplets from within.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 436448
11-15-2017 06:25 AM

.. .. .. but but but the bank won't cash my check that I got from sellings all of that stock because it's weed profit. Scream1

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 396841
11-15-2017 06:32 AM

It's disturbing that corporations will try to monopolize
natural remedies. Everything they touch is for profit.
Red
lop guest
User ID: 435466
11-15-2017 06:38 AM

great-grandfather  Wrote: (11-15-2017 05:56 AM)
legalization in canada will make millionaires ...... this is probably the biggest story in marijuana investing HISTORY !!

do with it what you will !!!........... good luck.

Aurora Cannabis Executes Lock-up Agreements with 38% of CanniMed Shareholders

VANCOUVER, Nov. 14, 2017 /CNW/ - At the request of IIROC, Aurora Cannabis Inc. (TSX: ACB) ("Aurora") announced today that it has submitted a proposal (the "Proposal") to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of CanniMed Therapeutics Inc. (TSX: CMED) ("CanniMed"). The proposal was delivered to the Board of Directors of CanniMed on November 13, 2017 and Aurora is seeking to pursue a mutually agreed upon combination with CanniMed. CanniMed has not yet engaged in active discussions with Aurora, however, Aurora welcomes the opportunity to do so, such that CanniMed's shareholders can benefit from the significant inherent value in the Proposal.  Aurora has requested that CanniMed's Board respond to the Proposal prior to 5:00 pm (Vancouver time) on Friday November 17, 2017, failing which, Aurora intends to commence a formal takeover bid for CanniMed.

http://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/aur...71873.html

Yeah man, just not interested in joining the dirty money-driven grubbing life.

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication