News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Anyone can't get in a relationship no matter what?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 241587
11-11-2018 05:16 AM

wall Anyone can't get in a relationship no matter what?
Advertisement
The f*#k?

I hate being from this generation. It's not even actual contact, it's all texts/pictures/social media!!!! And dates these days are Netflix & chill (I would never do that) as a woman, I feel cheated by this whole generation of "dating".

This is the typical setup:

Woman puts pics up on social media/or meets a guy out and gives him her number/fb/Snapchat/etc

The guy usually has hundreds of women he's talking to regardless at the drop of a pin (even though I doubt most women reply back) and he's cycling through several women at once.

Woman that wants a hookup can get it EASILY. Woman that doesn't want a hookup and is looking for a relationship has to face the fact the guy is talking to 10 other women. All over the phone or computer.

I have seen men in relationships have friendlist full of women. Marriage is barely a thing. Everyone's engaged but they never move on beyond engagement.

I meet guys offline because I would never do the online thing. It's a lie. People's personalities and pictures are completely different in person. So I just let them approach me but then the useless texting comes in and the liking pictures and it doesn't move on beyond that. Wtf??? Can someone explain ?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 472987
11-11-2018 05:19 AM

RE: Anyone can't get in a relationship no matter what?
Get a little dog, you will thank me one day !
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 442084
11-11-2018 05:21 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:16 AM)
The f*#k?

I hate being from this generation. It's not even actual contact, it's all texts/pictures/social media!!!! And dates these days are Netflix & chill (I would never do that) as a woman, I feel cheated by this whole generation of "dating".

Woman puts pics up on social media/or meets a guy out and gives him her number/fb/Snapchat/etc

The guy usually has hundreds of women he's talking to regardless at the drop of a pin (even though I doubt most women reply back) and he's cycling through several women at once.

Woman that wants a hookup can get it EASILY. Woman that doesn't want a hookup and is looking for a relationship has to face the fact the guy is talking to 10 other women. All over the phone or computer.

I have seen men in relationships have friendlist full of women. Marriage is barely a thing. Everyone's engaged but they never move on beyond engagement.

I meet guys offline because I would never do the online thing. It's a lie. People's personalities and pictures are completely different in person. So I just let them approach me but then the useless texting comes in and the liking pictures and it doesn't move on beyond that. Wtf??? Can someone explain ?
Daydream1 wanna be my LoP gf?
Easy Now
lop guest
User ID: 472999
11-11-2018 05:23 AM

This is what you wanted....

w/ your suffrage, birth control pills, & Jordache jeans.. Constantly teaching little girls to be competitors w/men (instead of companions)

-Thank you Mom and GrandMom
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2018 05:28 AM

Easy Now  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:23 AM)

w/ your suffrage, birth control pills, & Jordache jeans.. Constantly teaching little girls to be competitors w/men (instead of companions)

What does any of that have to do with online relationships and social media? I think what I'm saying has to do more with people living lives through a computer or phone than feminism.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2018 05:29 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:21 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:16 AM)
The f*#k?

Daydream1 wanna be my LoP gf?

Our relationship would be online only and that's not what I wanted :(
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434260
11-11-2018 05:30 AM

post of the day

Thank the f*cking leftists.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2018 05:33 AM

Those of you who have young kids, I pity them when they come of age, especially if they're boys, what with self driving cars, less ways to make money, third worlders bringing down quality of life, and more.
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2018 05:35 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:33 AM)
Those of you who have young kids, I pity them when they come of age, especially if they're boys, what with self driving cars, less ways to make money, third worlders bringing down quality of life, and more.

The automation will take the remaining jobs eventually.
Idk what we will do then! This is the heart of the problem
GrimShaw
Raise the Black
User ID: 470470
11-11-2018 05:40 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:30 AM)

post of the day

Yeah. Freedom is such a stupid idea

#21Trillion #121BombsADay

Bombs Away! US Airstrikes Every 12 Minutes?

[Image: usa_flag_bombs.jpg]

Haters. Isolators. No one misses these.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Strange Candy staff
Ghuleh
User ID: 459231
11-11-2018 05:41 AM

You know what you need? A daddy.

Get one.

Dance Macabre
[Image: 35LSHwH.gif]
Burn it down.
Soul.
Irreverent Spectator
User ID: 471163
11-11-2018 05:43 AM

Strange Candy  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:41 AM)
You know what you need? A daddy.

Get one.

Needs a pillow so it hurts less when he sits on his balls

winning are good is people going fine
LoP Guest
lop guest
11-11-2018 05:43 AM

GrimShaw  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:40 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:30 AM)
post of the day

Yeah. Freedom is such a stupid idea

You're such a stupid poster. f*#k off.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 469642
11-11-2018 05:44 AM

heart RE: Anyone can't get in a relationship no matter what?
Today's dating companies are bogus and are not interested in getting real people together to fall in real love.

All that any dating companies does is set up a fake platform full of fake identities and scam money out of sincere guys and gals.

Sadly, neither are the majority of users interested in genuine love relationships.

Most people are so f**ked up that they don't have a clue of what love is and are in shallow one night stands and don't value or get to know the people they are with and simply move right on to the next.

Don't get me wrong. Dating sites are amazing in that they let you save time and money by discounting the 99% of unsuitable dates and focusing purely on the 1% potentially suitable.

It is a lot wiser to go online THEN go out into the real world to meet people who you may potentially click with.

GOD in these END times is putting a lot more people together with their TWIN FLAME LOVER who they will spend all eternity with!

Good luck in finding your special love.

Hugs Heartflowers
Strange Candy staff
Ghuleh
User ID: 459231
11-11-2018 05:45 AM

Soul.  Wrote: (11-11-2018 05:43 AM)
Needs a pillow so it hurts less when he sits on his balls

1rof1

Maybe they could get matching daddy pillows.

Dance Macabre
[Image: 35LSHwH.gif]
Burn it down.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication