News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 338976
12-07-2017 05:36 AM

Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018
Advertisement
Ryan said that he believes he has begun convincing President Trump in their private conversations about the need to rein in Medicare, the federal health program that primarily insures the elderly. As a candidate, Trump vowed not to cut spending on Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid. (Ryan also suggested congressional Republicans were unlikely to try changing Social Security, because the rules of the Senate forbid changes to the program through reconciliation — the procedure the Senate can use to pass legislation with only 50 votes.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/n...-security/
Quote this message in a reply

Homer Simpson
Homer's University of GREATNESS
User ID: 425494
12-07-2017 05:40 AM

RE: Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018
How does a thread get pinned with ZERO replies??

And the thread was made at 10:36pm and pinned at 10:36pm, or a few minutes after.

Lmonkey

"Go with the flow, like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream" Del Griffith

[Image: Trump_Golf_Ball_Hillary_Smiley.gif?resize=480%2C270]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 05:43 AM by Homer Simpson.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
12-07-2017 05:40 AM

RE: Ryan says Republicans to target welfare, Medicare, Medicaid spending in 2018
Aha and now the real war starts.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438737
12-07-2017 05:42 AM

Better get a job or start working for yourself, parasites.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438737
12-07-2017 05:42 AM

Homer Simpson  Wrote: (12-07-2017 05:40 AM)

You need to pin it before we can find out what's in it. Lmao
Homer Simpson
12-07-2017 05:44 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 05:42 AM)

Jptdknpa Lmao Rofl Jptdknpa

"Go with the flow, like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream" Del Griffith

Damrod
Seeker of knowledge
User ID: 435984
12-07-2017 05:46 AM

This is the chest pounding big talk that annoys the f*ck out me from the right.

In comparison....the safety net and social programs are miniscule compared to the defense budget and black ops funding...

But we are supposed to be too stupid to realize this.

I am not a demoncrat or repug....I am a (small "L") libertarian. I believe in freedom and personal responsibility.

Just let the markets develop without intrusion...and they will work themselves out. They always do without intrusion or manipulation.

The insane spending on the military is because most of these f*cks in government are stockholders...or have close family that are stockholders....

The corruption is so deep that hip boots and chest waders are not going to cut it anymore.

Ryan is a RINO....republican in name only...he make me sort of nauseous whenever i see him speak....reminds me of the munster kid

I am not a republican. I used to be but that changed back under 'Dubyah'....I became a true believer in the idea that "freedom" is what we need now more than ever....not more regulation, not more taxes, not more laws and law enforcement....

Freedom. Freedom to do your best and freedom to do your worst....freedom to marry your mailbox, freedom to grow a garden, freedom to walk away from things you disagree with without starting a fight....You should be as free as you want to be as long as your freedom does not hinder or impede upon the freedoms of another

but that is just my opinion

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

"Liberty means responsibility, which is why most men dread it." George Bernard Shaw

"Republics decline into democracies and democracies degenerate into despotism"...Aristotle
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 05:48 AM by Damrod.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 397555
12-07-2017 05:48 AM

Most 'medicine' now is just pill popping anyway. I'm 52 and honestly I don't really want to live beyond another 10 years that's about how long I got before my body starts breaking down.

I completely expect 'medicine' to offer all kinds of wonderful age extensions, hooked to machines and automation.

No thanks just cremate me and toss my ashes over the ocean.

Homer Simpson
12-07-2017 06:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 05:48 AM)
Most 'medicine' now is just pill popping anyway. I'm 52 and honestly I don't really want to live beyond another 10 years that's about how long I got before my body starts breaking down.

I completely expect 'medicine' to offer all kinds of wonderful age extensions, hooked to machines and automation.

No thanks just cremate me and toss my ashes over the ocean.

[Image: giphy.gif]

chuckle

Good luck to ya, and may your ashes fly when you are ready.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434243
12-07-2017 06:00 AM

Jptdknpa
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438407
12-07-2017 06:10 AM

You see boys and girls the real story behind all of this is stupid ass Obama appealed all of these laws with the AHA. So the Republicans are using the excuse of hey we are already amending these laws to get rid of the AHA so since we are in here let's just redo them all like they are doing with taxes.
Zbraxas
sold to a zoo
User ID: 417720
12-07-2017 06:13 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 05:40 AM)
Aha and now the real war starts.

[Image: tumblr_m1u49jjZj11qfryqfo1_500.gif]

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 338976
12-07-2017 06:19 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 06:10 AM)
You see boys and girls the real story behind all of this is stupid ass Obama appealed all of these laws with the AHA. So the Republicans are using the excuse of hey we are already amending these laws to get rid of the AHA so since we are in here let's just redo them all like they are doing with taxes.

What’s “AHA?”
Zbraxas
sold to a zoo
User ID: 417720
12-07-2017 06:20 AM

hey, the elderly are caught up in this too, I say kill these f*cking redneck retards like guest here before they kill off a bunch of innocents based on think tank tripe.

did you get that you murderously dumb sack of sh*t, you have mixed up the elderly with your poor bashing, and I think you should be f*cking killed for it before some old folks get killled in your stead.

[Image: oz.gif]

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 05:36 AM)
Ryan said that he believes he has begun convincing President Trump in their private conversations about the need to rein in Medicare, the federal health program that primarily insures the elderly.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 06:23 AM by Zbraxas.) Quote this message in a reply
Homer Simpson
12-07-2017 07:45 AM

Zbraxas  Wrote: (12-07-2017 06:20 AM)

hey, the elderly are caught up in this too, I say kill these f*cking redneck retards like guest here before they kill off a bunch of innocents based on think tank tripe.

did you get that you murderously dumb sack of sh*t, you have mixed up the elderly with your poor bashing, and I think you should be f*cking killed for it before some old folks get killled in your stead.

[Image: oz.gif]

Severely triggered ^^^^^^^^^^^^

And you shouldn't wish death on the poor guy just for giving some advice.

Seek anger management ASAP.

[Image: Anger+management+brilorangecenterbighe+i...350282.gif]

PS: Maybe it's time for another name change.

chuckle

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2017 07:48 AM by Homer Simpson.) Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication