News
news UFO over North Korea?
news These odd, creepy stories will convince you this old castle in England is haunted
news Journey to the Akashic Records
news The Risks of Digital DNA
news The Gulf Breeze UFO Wave - 30 Years Later
news Television's Most Infamous Hack Is Still a Mystery 30 Years Later
news Russian citizens share photos of the weirdest things they have spotted in public
news The ‘Hallucination Machine’ Alters Consciousness in the Name of Science
news US airman takes lie detector test to 'prove he saw UFO land near RAF base 37 years ago'
news Owls In Spielberg's 'Close Encounters'
news The People Who Are Tripping Forever

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Has CERN disproved existence of Ghosts?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438971
12-07-2017 01:16 PM

abduct Has CERN disproved existence of Ghosts?
Advertisement
This article seems to suggest this is the case. Then what do we see and experience in dreams etc?

http://bigthink.com/philip-perry/large-h...sor-claims
Quote this message in a reply

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 408339
12-07-2017 01:24 PM

RE: Has CERN disproved existence of Ghosts?
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 01:16 PM)
This article seems to suggest this is the case. Then what do we see and experience in dreams etc?

Uh, how could something you see in a dream be a ghost? The stuff of dreams come from your mind, not the supernatural plane.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-07-2017 01:26 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 01:24 PM)

Uh, how could something you see in a dream be a ghost? The stuff of dreams come from your mind, not the supernatural plane.

So you agree there is a supernatural plane? interesting.
justjoe
intellectual smartass
User ID: 420941
12-07-2017 01:47 PM

So, they did infact go looking for demons? cause as is written in the Bible' when we die we sleep until the Lord returns ' and the only ones awake 'ghosts' are demons and fallen Angels' or something like tat idk... not trying to bible thump or hi jack your thread op but yeah seems the peeps at cern did go looking where they've said in the past that they haven't hmmm interesting Blink

LoP Guest
lop guest
12-07-2017 02:44 PM

justjoe  Wrote: (12-07-2017 01:47 PM)
So, they did infact go looking for demons? cause as is written in the Bible' when we die we sleep until the Lord returns ' and the only ones awake 'ghosts' are demons and fallen Angels' or something like tat idk... not trying to bible thump or hi jack your thread op but yeah seems the peeps at cern did go looking where they've said in the past that they haven't hmmm interesting Blink

it is an odd place. no doubt.doomed
PioneerSpirit
User ID: 321622
12-07-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:Cox said yes. If ghosts were real, he posits, they would have a certain frequency or particle associated with them, corresponding with the human or body, with which it was once attached.

No they wouldn't have to have that at all.
Wow .. for an egg head this guy is seriously myopic.

Ghost exist. I've seen 'em. I've interacted with a couple.
Demons exist as well. I've experienced a handful over the years.

This guy may be highly educated but he is clueless.

"They notice that you notice" - Mothman Prophecies doomed
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 372760
12-07-2017 03:51 PM

Then what do we see and experience in dreams etc?

It could be endogenous DMT Hiding
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 437020
12-07-2017 05:07 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 01:24 PM)

Care to prove that?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 437020
12-07-2017 05:08 PM

PioneerSpirit  Wrote: (12-07-2017 03:07 PM)
Quote:Cox said yes. If ghosts were real, he posits, they would have a certain frequency or particle associated with them, corresponding with the human or body, with which it was once attached.

No they wouldn't have to have that at all.
Wow .. for an egg head this guy is seriously myopic.

Ghost exist. I've seen 'em. I've interacted with a couple.
Demons exist as well. I've experienced a handful over the years.

This guy may be highly educated but he is clueless.

Yep.

I interact with ghosts quite frequently and have astral projected several times into the spirit realm.

I know there's another level of existence that our human brain and eyes can't perceive.

The only thing this so called "professor" know's is how to ask for more funding so he can keep getting paid to not have a real job.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438998
12-07-2017 05:38 PM

Read Brahma Gyan by Ravikumar Kakde, if you wish to understand Cern
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 416896
12-07-2017 07:55 PM

When you capture the phenomena - and not just images, but entire conversations on recording tape, it's a game changer to your world view.

My results as a ghost hunter for 3 years has radically transformed my model of the way the world (and universe) is put together.

Simulation theory now makes more sense than ever.

If you really spend sincere efforts and time to validate what I did, you will most likely come to the same conclusion. I have no skin in the game, and nothing to prove. I approached it with no bias, and that was the end result. The universe is a simulation, and it's only objective is to compute the next moment. The agenda is evolution.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-07-2017 08:00 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 07:55 PM)
When you capture the phenomena - and not just images, but entire conversations on recording tape, it's a game changer to your world view.

My results as a ghost hunter for 3 years has radically transformed my model of the way the world (and universe) is put together.

If you really spend sincere efforts and time to validate what I did, you will most likely come to the same conclusion. I have no skin in the game, and nothing to prove. I approached it with no bias, and that was the end result. The universe is a simulation, and it's only objective is to compute the next moment. The agenda is evolution.

Well said. Jhikpghf
Azmodeus
User ID: 438804
12-07-2017 08:30 PM

"Other physicists say, Cox is being a tad presumptuous. After all, the search for supersymmetric particles is still on, as well as for axions, the assumed particles that make up dark matter. Bob Jacobsen is a professor of physics at the University of California, Berkeley. He‘s worked on projects trying to detect dark matter. Jacobsen told Gizmodo, “We still don’t know whether axions exist. How do you know ghosts aren’t made out of axions?”"
That is from your own link.

Which is to say no, CERNhasn't proved nor disproved the existence of life after death, some other form of 'mystical' energy. Which may still be found.

Understand that science only has theories about what is even smaller than what we have found. While the 'search for the god-particle' was a searched based on theory, this doesn't mean that the god-particle was a reality until it was discover. Science is such that another unpredictable particle could have been found.

As to the 'IDK if ghosts and demons are the same..." Question.

It is possible that ghosts are (by and large) either 'recordings' of events which play over and over and possibly some are real human souls that deny death (the soul sleep aspect) and yes many could be merely demons playing tricks.

Again, no one knows for certain except for those who have traveled to that country where no traveler returns.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 437897
12-07-2017 08:34 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-07-2017 07:55 PM)

evolution toward what and for what? and who made that the agenda?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 439019
12-07-2017 08:45 PM

No.....scientists generally used to poo poo it ....

I think some ghosts are like a video put into the stone of a building..

There has to be some emotional trauma ....someone dies the stones record it...

They are like the silicon chips in computers but bigger .....

Some people can decipher them .....they see the video ....or sometimes hear the stones complain about what happened to them...

There are some huge stones like big CD’s found stored ....I read about them long ago.I expect they have interesting stuff hidden in them ...if we could read them...

It is very hard to send information forward to be told ....look at stuff they put on the old computers and has now been lost ...

Languages change over time so as to be hard to understand and writing ,well Elizabethan / Stuart age is really hard to read....and needs lots of practice...as for really old languages well, some they managed due to the Rosette stone.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication