News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

STONEY STONE
Plymouth Fury
User ID: 442287
12-06-2018 05:31 AM

STONEY STONE
Advertisement
Black Vault, n u SURE cant make none of THAT shyte up....lemme TELL you guys something. a guy FINALLY shows up, with ALL the f*cking PIECES of the PUZZLE, right out onto a damn PLATE for you to Peruse...and u DISS him and DISCREDIT him and pretty much DESTROY HIM. wtf does that SAY about YOU? no answer you f*cking SCHMUCKS? well, allow ME to answer FOR YOU. mother f**kers.

to call you guys Pieces of sh*t would be an Insult to sh*t. your all DEAD dude, its goin DOWN. too bad for YOU.

[Image: banner2.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 05:31 AM by Plymouth Fury.) Quote this message in a reply
Plymouth Fury
12-06-2018 05:51 AM

RE: STONEY STONE
Bump i dont think you f*cking idiots r gonna wanna miss THESE next two livestreams. cmon over or DONT. i think me n SS r pretty much DONE with you dick weeds...but if what i THINK is gonna go down DOES go down it aint gonna matter at all. DOOM ON...they might not be able to spew NUKES all over but they have other Insipid Tricks up their very sexy lady sleeves

Quote this message in a reply
Plymouth Fury
12-06-2018 02:46 PM

u guys ready for this? i dont think yas are. better GET ready. STREAM BEGINS NOW. im so SICK of f*cking MOLLYCODDLING yas i could VOMIT all OVER YAS....but i am willing to TRY. im GOING TO...but im a TELL yas something; you have LOST STONEY STONE FOREVER. f*ckin FORGET that guy. he is waaay too busy repairing the DAMAGE this BULL sh*t that you f**kers CANT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO KEEP UP ON has DONE to his LIFE that i seriously DOUBT he would even ever make TIME for you PIECES OF DOG sh*t even if he WANTED to BOTHER with yas. you f*ckin BLEW IT dude. Livestream comin NOW...this be just a TASTE. a TRAILER by god....cuz THIS sh*t is a f*cking MOVIE. wtf f*ckin SOAP OPERA. f*#k RIGHT OFF your ALL f*cking STUPID. you guys have BASICALLY KILLED YOURSELVES. your so f*ckin DAMN BRAIN DEAD its LITERALLY RETARDED. f*#k yas. go f*cking play Minecraft you f*cking SQUEAKERS. PREMIERE LIVESTREM COMING THIS EVENING STAY TUNED OR BE A USELESS IDIOT I DONT CARE ANY MORE. f*cking STUPID ALL of YOU. watch the next Stream or DONT....im pretty much ready to wash my damn hands of ALL this ridiculous crap. maybe Stoney aint being Selfish at all....maybe he has the RIGHT IDEA bout refusing to keep BEATING a f*cking DEAD HORSE. just keep watching dude....or DONT. i couldnt even GIVE A f*#k. DIE when ya DIE when ya DIE YOUR GONNA DIE. ill let GOD sort yas out.

Plymouth Fury
12-06-2018 03:53 PM

Plymouth Fury  Wrote: (12-06-2018 02:46 PM)
u guys ready for this? i dont think yas are. better GET ready. STREAM BEGINS NOW. im so SICK of f*cking MOLLYCODDLING yas i could VOMIT all OVER YAS....but i am willing to TRY. im GOING TO...but im a TELL yas something; you have LOST STONEY STONE FOREVER. f*ckin FORGET that guy. he is waaay too busy repairing the DAMAGE this BULL sh*t that you f**kers CANT EVEN BE BOTHERED TO KEEP UP ON has DONE to his LIFE that i seriously DOUBT he would even ever make TIME for you PIECES OF DOG sh*t even if he WANTED to BOTHER with yas. you f*ckin BLEW IT dude. Livestream comin NOW...this be just a TASTE. a TRAILER by god....cuz THIS sh*t is a f*cking MOVIE. wtf f*ckin SOAP OPERA. f*#k RIGHT OFF your ALL f*cking STUPID. you guys have BASICALLY KILLED YOURSELVES. your so f*ckin DAMN BRAIN DEAD its LITERALLY RETARDED. f*#k yas. go f*cking play Minecraft you f*cking SQUEAKERS. PREMIERE LIVESTREM COMING THIS EVENING STAY TUNED OR BE A USELESS IDIOT I DONT CARE ANY MORE. f*cking STUPID ALL of YOU. watch the next Stream or DONT....im pretty much ready to wash my damn hands of ALL this ridiculous crap. maybe Stoney aint being Selfish at all....maybe he has the RIGHT IDEA bout refusing to keep BEATING a f*cking DEAD HORSE. just keep watching dude....or DONT. i couldnt even GIVE A f*#k. DIE when ya DIE when ya DIE YOUR GONNA DIE. ill let GOD sort yas out.

THEY f*cking CPYRIGHT SPANKED ME BLOCKED WORLDWIDE RRRGGGHHH im f*cking LIVID...STAY f*cking TUNED

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 474210
12-06-2018 03:59 PM

Another day; another mind lost..
Plymouth Fury
12-06-2018 06:12 PM

you guys might wanna see this stream

or DONT i dont care anymore....Stoney is RIGHT. u guys r all f*cking STUPID. we NEED a RESET but too damn BAD, NOT ALLOWED this time....but ima tell yas THIS....dont THINK just cuz they r not ALLOWED to BLOW it all sky high like they did LAST couple times that you SHITBAGS are gonna get OFF....your NOT. we got ALL YOUR f*cking NUMBERS....HANGIN. just you WATCH. just you WAIT.

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 06:13 PM by Plymouth Fury.) Quote this message in a reply
Plymouth Fury
12-07-2018 03:58 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-06-2018 03:59 PM)
feast today; FAMINE TOMORROW. just keep laughin.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 06:44 AM by Plymouth Fury.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 477061
12-07-2018 04:00 AM

chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 454461
12-07-2018 07:00 AM

lol PLYMOUTH FURIOUS!!!

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication