News
news China's Chilling 'Social Credit System' Is Straight Out of Dystopian Sci-Fi
news UFO 'death ray' made Korean War GIs sick
news The Haunted States of America
news When the Supernatural Feeds on Us
news Russian space agency says space station hole was deliberate sabotage
news Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
news 1950s Science Kit Had Real Uranium
news We're Probably Living in a Simulation, Elon Musk Says
news It’s Now Possible To Telepathically Communicate with a Drone Swarm
news New material to 'speed spacecraft to 134,000,000 mph'
news The future of food: what we’ll eat in 2028

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my wassabi roots shipped!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 477382
12-09-2018 04:53 AM

my wassabi roots shipped!
Advertisement
i first ordered wassabi seeds,they were fakes,
so then i read to buy roots that are suckers from main plant.theres only one seller in usa.finally almost a month,the company billed and shipped.so anyways im gonna try growing them inside in a flower pot of loose soil.

ive got two white radishes that are a year old.im looking at pics of wassabi and they look alot alike except wassabi has green tissue.i ate one white radish last month and it was real hot.im beginning to think wassabi and radish are very closely related.
they call wassabi roots but really they are not.they are the stalk of plant that leaf braches have dropped from.my radish was same way.lots of stem and very little root.
so anyways,if i get these growing good its supposed to be two years until harvest.i plan to use them as mother plants and take suckers to plant along my creek on north end of shaded property.i tried it with a radish last month and a beaver or pig dug it up and chewed the leafs.left the root.i reburied it.will wait until spring to if theres hope for it.

wassabi is like a hundred dollars a lb in japan so i figure if i want it then ill just have to grow it.
i miss wassabi funyuns.only reason im even growing it.lol.plus i like growing challenges.

i ordered red oriental poppies seeds.i got two to sprout,lol.

i also got blue nepal poppies and they are real picky.supposedly no temps over 68°f,wtf where can i find those temps.in my fridge?lol.so im holding off on them for a while.
i was bored and figured id give yall some stuff to ponder.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 364034
12-09-2018 04:56 AM

RE: my wassabi roots shipped!
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-09-2018 04:53 AM)
so then i read to buy roots that are suckers from main plant.theres only one seller in usa.finally almost a month,the company billed and shipped.so anyways im gonna try growing them inside in a flower pot of loose soil.

ive got two white radishes that are a year old.im looking at pics of wassabi and they look alot alike except wassabi has green tissue.i ate one white radish last month and it was real hot.im beginning to think wassabi and radish are very closely related.
they call wassabi roots but really they are not.they are the stalk of plant that leaf braches have dropped from.my radish was same way.lots of stem and very little root.
so anyways,if i get these growing good its supposed to be two years until harvest.i plan to use them as mother plants and take suckers to plant along my creek on north end of shaded property.i tried it with a radish last month and a beaver or pig dug it up and chewed the leafs.left the root.i reburied it.will wait until spring to if theres hope for it.

wassabi is like a hundred dollars a lb in japan so i figure if i want it then ill just have to grow it.
i miss wassabi funyuns.only reason im even growing it.lol.plus i like growing challenges.

i also got blue nepal poppies and they are real picky.supposedly no temps over 68°f,wtf where can i find those temps.in my fridge?lol.so im holding off on them for a while.

You can even speel
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-09-2018 05:00 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-09-2018 04:56 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-09-2018 04:53 AM)

You can even speel
one time at bandcamp,.......!chuckle
RiskyRob
Master Blaster
User ID: 446882
12-09-2018 05:18 AM

That's Hot!
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...mp;amp;f=1]

⏰♈
User ID: 462740
12-09-2018 05:26 AM

oh yeah agreed 5 stars

Una Panocha Grande
RiskyRob
Master Blaster
User ID: 446882
12-09-2018 05:28 AM

The city of Portland is overun with wild opium poppies.

⏰♈
Archangel
Michael
User ID: 441975
12-09-2018 06:14 AM

My wife left behind a baggie of opium poppy seeds she'd saved from ones she grew. They're in the freezer. I should try planting some. They've been in there 8 years.

Dikon radish is another I'd like to grow.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2018 06:15 AM by Archangel.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 438321
12-09-2018 06:23 AM

RiskyRob  Wrote: (12-09-2018 05:28 AM)

Rofl

Most people don't know that you can simply buy grocery store poppy seeds, spread them, and they will grow opium poppies..

Popcorn
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-09-2018 06:24 AM

yeah bought a big bag.used half in a biology experiment to transfer genes to a peach tree.kinda a snow white analogy but for peaceful purposes.will know more in fall of next year.
i want to make a trex but cant find a komodo egg dealer.seems theres alot of restrictions on komodo dragon stuff.
i may try for a sabertooth tiger instead.somebodies gotta eat all the human bodies when the ice age kicks in.
LoP Guest
lop guest
12-09-2018 06:27 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-09-2018 06:23 AM)
RiskyRob  Wrote: (12-09-2018 05:28 AM)

Rofl

Most people don't know that you can simply buy grocery store poppy seeds, spread them, and they will grow opium poppies..

Popcorn

if they arent irradiated,seems my post office are irradiation nutz.i tend to spook them.i buy weird stuffchuckle
i bought those fifty reds and most were deads.shipped via mail.not the first time ive gotten burned seeds.
i find workarounds anyways.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 434536
12-09-2018 06:31 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-09-2018 06:27 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (12-09-2018 06:23 AM)
Rofl

Popcorn

if they arent irradiated,seems my post office are irradiation nutz.i tend to spook them.i buy weird stuffchuckle
i bought those fifty reds and most were deads.shipped via mail.not the first time ive gotten burned seeds.
i find workarounds anyways.

I hear the organic seeds are good to go..

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication