News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Safer? Trump is sacrificing airport security during the government shutdown!
Michael-AK
User ID: 441655
01-09-2019 04:20 PM

kickit Safer? Trump is sacrificing airport security during the government shutdown!
Advertisement
The partial government shutdown is dragging on over the $5 billion President Donald Trump wants for his wall along the US-Mexico border, a political crisis that may be weakening security at a much more common point of entry for immigrants: airports.

According to CNN, hundreds of Transportation Security Administration officers who were expected to work have called in sick. “This will definitely affect the flying public who we [are] sworn to protect,” president of the national TSA employee union Hydrick Thomas told CNN. Their absence will not only increase airport frustrations for travelers, but could also lead to skimping on safety precautions.

Because TSA agents are deemed “essential,” they must come into work even when they are not guaranteed a paycheck as long as the government is shut down. So while they will be paid for their work eventually, they have no clue when exactly that day will come.

More....
https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2019/1/7/1...t-security

Watch our for hijacked planes crashing into Trump Tower!

Anon
Quote this message in a reply
CupidStunt
Unqualified Professional
User ID: 250333
01-09-2019 04:54 PM

RE: Safer? Trump is sacrificing airport security during the government shutdown!
Someone has OBVIOUSLY not been through TSA recently.

Mr. Stunt received quite the thorough handjob on Friday, so no worries, people are still being sexually assaulted despite the shut down. up

[Image: build-the-wall-around-my-house-i-hate-ev...-FEtHo.jpg]
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482535
01-09-2019 04:56 PM

RE: Safer? Trump is sacrificing airport security during the government shutdown!
Dhs is a treasonous organization that should have never existed...nazi filth, pure nazi filth ...we havnt been safer yet and its cost us billions and our rights
Michael-AK
01-09-2019 04:58 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 04:56 PM)
Dhs is a treasonous organization that should have never existed...nazi filth, pure nazi filth ...we havnt been safer yet and its cost us billions and our rights

How is the weather in Moscow, Boris?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 478871
01-09-2019 04:59 PM

LOP is Pro TSA now.

Anon
Michael-AK
01-09-2019 05:08 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 04:59 PM)
LOP is Pro TSA now.

Anon

You can be for changes in TSA methods, no-fly lists and the loss of US Citizens rights in TSA controlled areas.

And you can be for the security that we do have to prevent hijackings and other "security issues" at the airports.

You can do both, at the same time, and chew gum, and juggle while riding a unicycle.

Or at least I can. I believe that you can do at least the first three at the same time.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2019 05:09 PM by Michael-AK.) Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 478871
01-09-2019 05:10 PM

Michael-AK  Wrote: (01-09-2019 05:08 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 04:59 PM)
LOP is Pro TSA now.

Anon

You can be for changes in TSA methods, no-fly lists and the loss of US Citizens rights in TSA controlled areas.

And you can be for the security that we do have to prevent hijackings and other "security issues" at the airports.

You can do both, at the same time, and chew gum, and juggle while riding a unicycle.

Or at least I can. I believe that you can do at least the first three at the same time.
Admit it, you just like it when they graze your balls on the pat down.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482542
01-09-2019 05:14 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 05:10 PM)

What male DOESN'T love their balls to be fondled ?
Michael-AK
01-09-2019 05:15 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 05:10 PM)

I never received a pat down the few times I went through TSA security.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 309210
01-09-2019 05:17 PM

So many Russians on this site.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 480149
01-09-2019 05:21 PM

5/14/48 Rothschild 'Israel' to 12/21/18 gov deadline for shutdown
70y7m7d
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482565
01-09-2019 05:24 PM

Name one time the TSA caught a terrorist.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 476693
01-09-2019 05:27 PM

9/11 mission accomplished. Folks are now demanding that illegal search & seizure not be disrupted.
Michael-AK
01-09-2019 05:27 PM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 05:24 PM)

They may have deterred many.

Do you support no security at airports?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482565
01-09-2019 05:39 PM

Michael-AK  Wrote: (01-09-2019 05:27 PM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-09-2019 05:24 PM)

They may have deterred many.

Do you support no security at airports?

I do not support the TSA, airports can handle their own security.
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication