News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

america under Trump : coast gaurd familes forced to have garage sales for food
make amurka grate agan
lop guest
User ID: 482670
01-10-2019 02:45 AM

america under Trump : coast gaurd familes forced to have garage sales for food
Advertisement
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-...fed4e352f6

Employees of the U.S. Coast Guard who are facing a long U.S. government shutdown just received a suggestion: To get by without pay, consider holding a garage sale, babysitting, dog-walking or serving as a “mystery shopper.”

The suggestions were part of a five-page tip sheet published by the Coast Guard Support Program, an employee-assistance arm of the service often known as CG SUPRT. It is designated to offer Coast Guard members help with mental-health issues or other concerns about their lives, including financial wellness.

“Bankruptcy is a last option,” the document said.
Quote this message in a reply
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 424474
01-10-2019 02:56 AM

RE: america under Trump : coast gaurd familes forced to have garage sales for food
God ! Do I love that man ,he's smart,witty,handsome,brave,diligent and he's a warriorg
The Ghost Of LOP
User ID: 482617
01-10-2019 02:59 AM

RE: america under Trump : coast gaurd familes forced to have garage sales for food
I am on the fence but this really pisses me off about these shutdowns.

The first thing that should be cut is congress pay !
molson
User ID: 422779
01-10-2019 02:59 AM

Either they were forced as you said or it was suggested to them as the quote stated.

Blink
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482677
01-10-2019 03:08 AM

Is this any different then before with families home with scraps while they stay endless months out at sea to make money?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 476189
01-10-2019 03:26 AM

They could just sell their extra munitions. They have plenty.
The ghost of capn´crunch
User ID: 478808
01-10-2019 03:28 AM

the great depression

453005 I can´t teach you anything, I can only make you think
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482678
01-10-2019 03:29 AM

make amurka grate agan  Wrote: (01-10-2019 02:45 AM)

Employees of the U.S. Coast Guard who are facing a long U.S. government shutdown just received a suggestion: To get by without pay, consider holding a garage sale, babysitting, dog-walking or serving as a “mystery shopper.”

The suggestions were part of a five-page tip sheet published by the Coast Guard Support Program, an employee-assistance arm of the service often known as CG SUPRT. It is designated to offer Coast Guard members help with mental-health issues or other concerns about their lives, including financial wellness.

DEMOCRATS MADE THIS HAPPEN BY REFUSING TO ACCEPT THE NEW TRUTH
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 435649
01-10-2019 03:34 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:29 AM)

What is the new truth?
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482678
01-10-2019 03:38 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:34 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:29 AM)

What is the new truth?

Nationalism, bilateral trade etc.
Globalism has been abaondoned but no one seems to understand.
If the POTUS wont succeed then Russia and China will for sure.
It is over...global world order bye bye.
Especially if These People think they still could make this happen under US dominance.
NO WAY AT ALL!
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 471605
01-10-2019 03:43 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:38 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:34 AM)
What is the new truth?

Nationalism, bilateral trade etc.
Globalism has been abaondoned but no one seems to understand.
If the POTUS wont succeed then Russia and China will for sure.
It is over...global world order bye bye.
Especially if These People think they still could make this happen under US dominance.
NO WAY AT ALL!

That is indeed the message
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482614
01-10-2019 03:43 AM

Fake News.

It was already reported Trump personally stepped in and the Coast guard are all still getting paid.

Way bad Fake news obviously lapped up by Morans.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482672
01-10-2019 03:55 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:43 AM)

Fake News.

It was already reported Trump personally stepped in and the Coast guard are all still getting paid.

reported where? we don't see anything and can't find anything online about all that.

these families are struggling and Trump is getting paid playing golf
LunaBaby
User ID: 479593
01-10-2019 04:47 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:55 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-10-2019 03:43 AM)
Fake News.

reported where? we don't see anything and can't find anything online about all that.

these families are struggling and Trump is getting paid playing golf

I checked and that is what I found.
Tissue
I was a Coast Guard brat and it was f*cking horrible. We were poorer than dirt and moved all the time. I literally went to seven different schools in seven years. I have no roots to this day because of it. Then that sh*t about babysitting. I'd babysit and my stepdad would take every dime I made to make ends meet. It was a nightmare.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 482785
01-10-2019 05:11 PM

rents coming and these people have not been paid. I don't think they have the money
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication