News
news Startup Plans to Send Pregnant Woman into Space to Give Birth
news Retailers sell out of macaroni and cheese with a 20-year shelf life
news Hunt for the Blackstar: On the Trail of the Military’s Secret 'Mothership'
news TV Series ‘Project Blue Book’ Is Based on a True UFO Story. Here It Is.
news The Mysterious Butterfly People of Missouri
news Drug to clear 'zombie cells' from body could be first anti-aging treatment
news Questions About Mysterious 'Drone' Invasion in UK
news The Wild UFO Saga of Valiant Thor
news The FBI is trying Amazon's facial-recognition software
news Hollywood celebrities who had near-death experiences offer insights into afterlife
news Top-Secret UFO Program Revealed in TV's 'Project Blue Book

Username:
Password: or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

Trump refused to reveal the NRA’s influence over the White House.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
☇☇Vocem sine nomine audivit!☇☇
User ID: 350320
01-11-2019 05:58 AM

Trump refused to reveal the NRA’s influence over the White House.
Advertisement
So Gabby Giffords’ Gun Control group sued him. This lawsuit could be the final straw to BREAK Trump’s Presidency. So we’re scrambling to get the FINAL 5,OOO signatures to support the lawsuit.

Quote:
[Image: ECU_Logo-White.png]

#FollowTheData to see #NRA’s influence over White House—& U.S. elections—assisted by both Russia & #KochBrothers’ #i360 ->6/11/15 ”earlier version of this story reported that the #NationalRifleAssociation is a client of #DataTrust—It is a client of i360”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-koch-brot...59491.html

https://twitter.com/lovetogive2/status/1...1053474817

[Image: NtJBweH.gif]

©®êå†ꂅ
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 05:59 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 06:16 AM

RE: Trump refused to reveal the NRA’s influence over the White House.
Hedge Fund Tycoon Robert Mercer’s Sheriff’s Badge Has Been Revoked
As Bloomberg Businessweek reported last month, Mercer gave up his New Mexico badge for undisclosed reasons in September. The mayor of Lake Arthur shut the volunteer program last week.

But the 71-year-old financier is still in the law-enforcement game. Last week, a lawyer for the office of Sheriff Chad Day of Yuma County, Colorado, confirmed that Mercer is a volunteer member of the agency.

“From time to time, he serves in certain roles as designated by the sheriff,”
Quote:Undercover Operations

Mercer, whose financial backing of Steve Bannon, Breitbart News and the political-data firm Cambridge Analytica helped put Trump in the White House, lives in a mansion on Long Island, New York. He stepped down as co-chief executive officer of the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies LLC late last year and remains a researcher at the firm.

A Colorado gun-rights activist named Dudley Brown introduced Sheriff Day to Mercer’s foundation, according to the minutes of a February 2016 Yuma County Board of Commissioners meeting. Brown is the executive director of Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, which positions itself as a “no-compromise” alternative to the National Rifle Association. He declined to comment.

Sheriff Day rejected a Bloomberg News request this month under Colorado’s public-records law for documents relating to Mercer and his associates, including information on their qualifications and duties. He said disclosing the names of volunteers could endanger their safety.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...do-prairie

Arron Banks ‘met Russian officials multiple times before Brexit vote’

Documents seen by Observer suggest multiple meetings between 2015 and 2017

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/201...it-meeting

Remember when Alexander Nix refused to expose the Mercer’s ownership structure of CA/SCL before UK Parliament?
Mercer/Bannon interfered in Brexit referendum and used foreign nationals like Nix to work for Cruz/Bolton/Trump.

@ChrisM4Chester increases the pressure on Nix's inability to explain the financial gymnastics taking place between Cambridge Analytica LLC and SCL Elections, the details, which NIX is reluctant to reveal, are explained to him in some detail and continues to probe and upon the introduction of the names Mercer and Bannon, with an explanation as to why an answer is important, Nix plays and then retreats behind the privilege card

VIDEO THREAD - This week former CEO of Cambridge Analytica paid his second visit to the DCMS committee for a marathon session during which all his nervous tics and tells were on display - a masterclass for any body language student.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/10052...08992.html

According to the Paradise Papers, billionaire Robert Mercer achieved his political objectives while making very nice tax savings
more:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre...ise-papers

Paradise Papers: James Simons and the $US15 billion trust

In December 2010, an attorney associated with James Simons, the billionaire founder of the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies, submitted a secret application to Bermuda's highest court.

He was seeking approval for a set of changes to a trust fund Simons had quietly aintained on the island since 1974.

Getting approval for the changes – which included adding his charitable foundation as a beneficiary of the trust's fortune – required Simons to give the court, under seal, data relating to his overall wealth. But Simons' legal team insisted that such filings must be limited.

The "exact quantum" of Simons' wealth was a strictly private matter, trust lawyer John Robert Balfour Richmond argued. The billionaire had no taste for discussion of his fortune.

"A Google search against Mr Simons' name will throw up any number of estimations of his or his family's wealth," Richmond wrote in a secret affidavit filed with the 2010 request. "Wikipedia, citing Forbes, for example, states his wealth as being $US8.5 billion."

If Richmond sounded dismissive of Forbes' estimate, one reason may have been simple: The magazine hadn't captured the full extent of Simons' wealth.

Richmond knew what Forbes apparently didn't: in addition to his billions of dollars in US assets, Simons had amassed $US7.25 billion in a low-profile Bermudan trust that is one of the largest private trust funds ever discovered.

A confidential accounting document attached to the 2010 filing projects the offshore fortune growing to $US15 billion by the end of this year and reaching $US35 billion by 2030.

The revelation of the massive offshore holding changes the public understanding of Simons' wealth, offering a case study of how little we know about the fortunes of the planet's richest people.
more:
https://www.afr.com/news/policy/tax/para...106-gzg7ql

Ttpcmasm

Offshore cash helped fund Steve Bannon's attacks on Hillary Clinton

Robert Mercer, whose spending assisted Donald Trump’s election win, used tax haven of Bermuda to avoid US taxes
more:
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2017/no...ert-mercer

Nick Patterson, a former colleague of Mercer’s, said, “In my view, Trump wouldn’t be President if not for Bob.”
more:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/...presidency

“Hybrid Analytica: Pro-Kremlin Expert Propaganda in Moscow, Europe and the U.S.” “Case Study on Think Tanks & Universities” pgs. 29-31-> “Russian Energy Companies & Western Research Centers”

https://twitter.com/lovetogive2/status/1...7772951552

Blavatnik ,Mnuchin's New Hollywood Partner Made Billions in Russian Oil

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...ussian-oil

©®êå†ꂅ
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2019 06:21 AM by spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ.) Quote this message in a reply
Danger Dan
I do it all for Rock n Roll
User ID: 446966
01-11-2019 06:29 AM

[Image: New8u8j.jpg]

Sorry bout the Noise
Quote this message in a reply
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 06:30 AM

[Image: DWtaNm2V4AALDy_.jpg]
[Image: DWtrNuqVMAAtbMj.jpg]
A comprehensive list of politicians who have taken donations from the NRA:
https://twitter.com/IndivisibleNet/statu...2288556032
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 07:17 AM

[Image: DwMqjWgWkAAw1H6.jpg]

On the first day of the 116th Congress, Reps. Deutch, McGovern, Raskin, and Katko introduced a bipartisan constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United.

US is supposed to have "representative gov't" see "House of Representatives", but the US population is 7% millionaires, while #Congress (both House & Senate), is 51% millionaires, how's that "representative", how's that work?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/EndCitizensUnited

©®êå†ꂅ
Eldog Wilbury
User ID: 441687
01-11-2019 07:18 AM

Jmpndlms
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 07:35 AM

Eldog Wilbury  Wrote: (01-11-2019 07:18 AM)
Jmpndlms

stop bumping your sh*t !

oh wait..
chuckle

I thought you were banned?
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 08:45 AM

Quote:We didn’t always agree on the issues. We often argued – sometimes passionately. But we believed in each other’s patriotism and the sincerity of each other’s convictions. We believed in the institution we were privileged to serve in.

We believed in our mutual responsibility to help make the place work and to cooperate in finding solutions to our country’s problems. We believed in our country and in our country’s indispensability to international peace and stability, and to the progress of humanity.

And through it all, whether we argued or agreed, Joe was good company. You all know he is good company. So thank you, old friend, for your company and your service to America.

Thank you, too, to the National Constitution Center, and everyone associated with it for this award.

Thank you for that video and for the all too generous compliments paid to me this evening. I’m aware of the prestigious company the Liberty Medal places me in. I’m humbled by it, and I’ll try my best not to prove too unworthy of it.

Some years ago, I was present at an event where an earlier Liberty Medal recipient spoke about America’s values and the sacrifices made for them. It was 1991, and I was attending the ceremony commemorating the 50th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

The World War II veteran, estimable patriot and good man, President George Herbert Walker Bush, gave a moving speech at the USS Arizona memorial. I remember it very well. His voice was thick with emotion as he neared the end of his address.

I imagine he was thinking not only of the brave Americans who lost their lives on December 7, 1941, but of the friends he had served with and lost in the Pacific where he had been the Navy’s youngest aviator.

“Look at the water here, clear and quiet …” he directed, “One day, what now seems another lifetime, it wrapped its arms around the finest sons any nation could ever have, and it carried them to a better world.”

He could barely get out the last line, “May God bless them, and may God bless America, the most wondrous nation on earth.”

The most wondrous land on earth, indeed. I’ve had the good fortune to spend sixty years in service to this wondrous land. It’s not been perfect service, to be sure, and there were probably times when the country might have benefited from a little less of my help.

But I’ve tried to deserve the privilege as best I can, and I’ve been repaid a thousand times over with adventures, with good company, and with the satisfaction of serving something more important than myself, of being a bit player in the extraordinary story of America. And I am so grateful.

What a privilege it is to serve this big, boisterous, brawling, intemperate, striving, daring, beautiful, bountiful, brave, magnificent country. With all our flaws, all our mistakes, with all the frailties of human nature as much on display as our virtues, with all the rancor and anger of our politics, we are blessed.

We are living in the land of the free, the land where anything is possible. The land of the immigrant’s dream, the land with the storied past forgotten in the rush to the imagined future. The land that repairs and reinvents itself, the land where a person can escape the consequences of a self-centered youth and know the satisfaction of sacrificing for an ideal. The land where you can go from aimless rebellion to a noble cause, and from the bottom of your class to your party’s nomination for president.

We are blessed, and we have been a blessing to humanity in turn. The international order we helped build from the ashes of world war, and that we defend to this day, has liberated more people from tyranny and poverty than ever before in history.

This wondrous land has shared its treasures and ideals and shed the blood of its finest patriots to help make another better world. And as we did so, we made our own civilization more just, freer, more accomplished and prosperous than the America that existed when I watched my father go off to war on December 7, 1941.

To fear the world we have organized and led the three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain “the last best hope of earth” for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems, is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history.

We live in a land made of ideals, not blood and soil. We are the custodians of those ideals at home, and their champion abroad. We’ve done great good in the world. That leadership has had its costs, but we have become incomparably powerful and wealthy as we did.

We have a moral obligation to continue in our just cause, and we would bring more than shame on ourselves if we don’t. We will not thrive in a world where our leadership and ideals are absent. We wouldn’t deserve to.

I’m the luckiest guy on earth. I have served America’s cause – the cause of our security and the security of our friends, the cause of freedom and equal justice – all my adult life. I haven’t always served it well. I haven’t even always appreciated what I was serving.

But among the few compensations of old age is the acuity of hindsight. I see now that I was part of something important that drew me along in its wake even when I was diverted by other interests. I was, knowingly or not, along for the ride as America made the future better than the past.

https://constitutioncenter.org/liberty-m...ohn-mccain

you can't kill this.. it is immortal.

you have essentially created a situation where the Democrats have become the new conservatives.

©®êå†ꂅ
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 08:51 AM

all opposing views are to be shouted down, ridiculed by ad nausem dehumanization, obscured by fallacy and misrepresented arguments and when questioned and exposed for doing so.. freedom of speech is the excuse to corrupt ,confabulate and confuse any and every issue..
it is simple.

Yeah, my mind's such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything, what a beautiful feeling

over and over.

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429525
01-11-2019 09:57 AM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-11-2019 08:51 AM)
all opposing views are to be shouted down, ridiculed by ad nausem dehumanization, obscured by fallacy and misrepresented arguments and when questioned and exposed for doing so.. freedom of speech is the excuse to corrupt ,confabulate and confuse any and every issue..
it is simple.

Yeah, my mind's such a sweet thing
I wanna do everything, what a beautiful feeling

over and over.

Yep, that's what you are doing alright.

You think the NRA is bad you should take a look at who funds the election campaigns of democrats.
spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ
01-11-2019 10:20 AM

LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-11-2019 09:57 AM)

You think the NRA is bad you should take a look at who funds the election campaigns of democrats.

All I hear is Soros, Soros ,Soros

you mean to say there are others?
chuckle
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 429525
01-11-2019 02:01 PM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-11-2019 10:20 AM)
LoP Guest  Wrote: (01-11-2019 09:57 AM)

All I hear is Soros, Soros ,Soros

you mean to say there are others?
chuckle

Proving yet again that you aren't listening to or considering opposing views.
All you want to do is copy and paste the same old tired disproven sh*t over and over which i'd call trying to shout down people with opposing views.
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 423870
01-11-2019 02:38 PM

LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 450983
01-11-2019 02:43 PM

Rofl You should recruit Rob Reiner in your noble effort. I have never seen a man more frantic and possessed to undermine a President that's doing an A+ job.

https://twitter.com/robreiner?ref_src=tw...r%5Eauthor
LoP Guest
lop guest
User ID: 282480
01-11-2019 03:22 PM

spɹɐʍoɔ snoɯʎuouɐ  Wrote: (01-11-2019 06:30 AM)
[img=500x500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWtaNm2V4AALDy_.jpg
[img=500x500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWtrNuqVMAAtbMj.jpg
A comprehensive list of politicians who have taken donations from the NRA:
https://twitter.com/IndivisibleNet/statu...2288556032

Then why did Trump Executive order the Bump stock ban , which is more then a ban. He made a piece of plastic a machine gun.
Why arent they stepping up to stop Rubio from passing red flag laws that eliminate due process?
Why have they let 3 other states enact these laws without saying a word?
The NRA is nno longer functioning it seems
Advertisement

Contact UsConspiracy Forum. No reg. required! Return to TopReturn to ContentRSS Syndication